North Cyprus Tourist Board - Work in North Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Work in North Cyprus

Work in North Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

windygale37

Message Posted:
21/09/2009 12:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

I am moving to Ozankoy end of September. In the UK I am senior facilities/construction manager.I am very keen to work in the North instead of commuting to the South. I am willing to carry out any type of work as I feel I am flexible and adaptable to most situations.I am looking for any sort of job to get me going.. handyman, construction work office administration, odd job man, etc. Does anyone have anything like this or can anyone point me in the right direction, please?

I have a degree in construction engineering, I have been involved in many construction projects both big and small, I have also facilitated and managed many sites.I am enthusiastic, keen and practical.CV available on request.

dav88

Message Posted:
21/09/2009 13:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Hey there

I think the best way to find a job is to look in the papers like Cyprus Today and visit suitable companies with your CV. Good luck

Cyprusquest

Message Posted:
21/09/2009 13:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Msg 2 Good advice.

Glad to see simple sense from one so young (OK I'm an old codger). In this day and age the youngsters (under 25) are often kept away from simple sanity unlike those a few generations older (many of us who had but have since lost our simple sanity).

Sandy you forgot to say - work is in short supply as there are a lot of well qualified locals who might get the first chances. Windy none the less good luck in the search.

dav88

Message Posted:
21/09/2009 13:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Hey John

I`m a wise old woman trapped in a 22 year old`s body tee hee. Yes, you are right but I think if you are ambitious enough you will find a job although it may take a while as many people have the advantage of speaking Turkish as well as English which is a big plus. I reckon Windy would be able to find a job by visiting the construction companies, there are so many of them, one of them is bound to give him a job! :D

dav88

Message Posted:
21/09/2009 13:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Ps. I hear 59 is the new 19 so chin up!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.