North Cyprus Tourist Board - No signal on UKTVDIRECT satellite
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > No signal on UKTVDIRECT satellite

No signal on UKTVDIRECT satellite

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Television (TV) and Satellite threads posted so far

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
26/09/2009 18:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 162 in Discussion

I post this as an information for everyone.

In Paphos there is no signal on Intelsat905 satellite Spot 2,where UKTVDIRECTīs system is broadcast, with a 2.4m dish.

andrew4232

Message Posted:
26/09/2009 18:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 162 in Discussion

well theres a suprise !

negativenick

Message Posted:
26/09/2009 19:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 162 in Discussion

and they laughed when i said we were having a 4.2m dish....

All geared up for an evening of X Factor - downside bleeding Garry Monger and his Missus are coming round and will be no doubt nicking all our Pringles....

negativenick

Message Posted:
26/09/2009 21:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 162 in Discussion

and here they are and yes not a pringle in sight...

what's worrying me is that they've bought their "Twister" game with them...

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
27/09/2009 06:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 162 in Discussion

MMMMMM how can Alex the Russian engineer watch uktvdirectīs system if there is no signal in Cyprus?

Do you know what dish is he using?

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
27/09/2009 11:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 162 in Discussion

Dear "Carl from Paphos!"

>>How can Alex the Russian engineer watch uktvdirectīs system if there is no signal in Cyprus?

Do you know what dish is he using?<<

He WAS using a 1.8m, but he sold it as there is a demand for 'em to get ITV/ C4 on Astra 2d ;)

As I said, we tested the capabilities of this bird from Coral Bay to Ayia Napa for a Russian lang TV service.. a 1.8m worked in Paphos and Limassol.

May be Charles will know..the rate at which he has increased the dish sizes necessary, he will soon say you need a 4.2 m :D

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
27/09/2009 21:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 162 in Discussion

Thanks for reply.

So he cannot test it anymore as he sold the dish.

I would have liked if he could give me the link to have a shot at that sharing network..

negativenick

Message Posted:
27/09/2009 21:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 162 in Discussion

and they laughed when i got a 4m dish....

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
28/09/2009 00:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 162 in Discussion

Dear "Carl from Paphos"

re msg 7

>>I would have liked if he could give me the link to have a shot at that sharing network..<<

WHAT "sharing network" .. can you be more specific... card sharing ?! ... THAT is illegal.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
28/09/2009 00:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 162 in Discussion

MMMMMM

Before uktvdirect gets shut down i would have liked to see how it is,just like your friend did.

Should not be a big problem for you,you arenīt Charles best friend I suppose.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
28/09/2009 00:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 162 in Discussion

Nothing in public of course,I would give email address to Alex if he wants to contact me in private.

zerochlor

Message Posted:
28/09/2009 08:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 162 in Discussion

come on charles

i know your there

i caaan seeee you!

uktv not so direct

come and make me smile today with some of your goofie satalite stories.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
28/09/2009 10:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 162 in Discussion

Dear "Carl from Paphos"

re 10/11

I seem to remember you said you were a satellite installer from Paphos.. you even thought you knew a "Steve" "selling" this system..

Suggest that you join a sat installer forum or contact UK TV Direct to arrange a demo. IF it was a professional operation that wouldn't be a problem...

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
28/09/2009 21:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 162 in Discussion

MMMMMM

I am now convinced uktvdirect will be shut down shortly.

I donīt want to pay his full price now.

After what he said about your wife and yourself,if it was me I would have no problem in damaging his service,why helping him?

The real reason why he left the forum is when you said about Alex system to get his service for free.

Why canīt you help me to watch his service for the short time until itīs shut down?

I only need contact from Alex to tell what server he was using.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
28/09/2009 23:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 162 in Discussion

UKTVDIRECT knows the less people talk about him,the longer his service will last.

And he has found an ally in his worst enemy,not releasing data that would ultimately destroy his service.

If he still reads the forum,he will be happy with this.

james1970

Message Posted:
29/09/2009 00:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 162 in Discussion

There have been a few interesting posts on

http://satandpcguy.com/forum/a-polite-discussion-t392-15.html

especially from "Polite" sho claims he has something to do with the small dish system, maybe he is really Charles....

Firstly about cardsharing of this system:

"Thatīs strange,because encryption provider Irdeto told us their recent batch of cards is not shareable over the internet. And in fact our research shows that no cardsharing server is able to offer our system."

And then even more worrying about post made on here about the service:

"Cyprus is a completely different story,it is outside the official Intelsat footprint and in a fringe reception area.

Our system has not been launched in Cyprus yet,and if a stable reception canīt be reached,we will not launch it there."

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
29/09/2009 01:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 162 in Discussion

Thanks a lot James.

Now I know why MMMMMM does not give help on how to get uktvdirect system for free.Because he canīt!

It was all imagination he made to fight with Charles and make him worry.

His Russian engineer has never watched uktvdirect system on cardsharing networks,simply because it is not possible.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
29/09/2009 01:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 162 in Discussion

Dear "Carl from Paphos"

re msg 14

>>I am now convinced uktvdirect will be shut down shortly. <<

So why invest your time and energy?..

>>Why canīt you help me to watch his service for the short time until itīs shut down? <<

WHY SHOULD WE?!!

>>Now I know why MMMMMM does not give help on how to get uktvdirect system for free.Because he canīt! <<

... No won't .. do you understand the difference ?

1/ Irdeto know who we are and what we were doing..

2/ I don't know YOU, and I'm not even sure of your motives..

>>His Russian engineer has never watched uktvdirect system on cardsharing networks,simply because it is not possible.<<

Do check what I said.. I told the forum Irdeto was hacked.. I made no mention of card sharing. I really don't care whether you believe me or not... The important thing is that those who DO know me DID/DO !

>>It was all imagination he made to fight with Charles and make him worry. <<

))

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
30/09/2009 01:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 162 in Discussion

MMMMMM

After reading the remarks he made about your wife and the internet brides and also yourself(pirate etc..),I tell you what my reaction would be:trying to destroy his business.

You should know this is the most critical time for his business,building a solid base of subscribers.

If he succeeds in this,he wonīt need the internet anymore,because people will spread the voice to neighbours and relatives in their area.And if he disappears from the internet,the TV companies will not bother and his service could go on for years.

And you are covering him not releasing the data(if you have it) that can stop people interested from buying his cards.

Just sit back for five minutes and read again the old uktvdirect threads to see if he deserves the free ride heīs having.

If youīre happy how things stand thatīs fine,but donīt say you havenīt been warned of this possibility when he comes back as a winner and will take the opportunity to say other nice things.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
30/09/2009 08:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 162 in Discussion

Dear "Carl from Paphos"

re 19

>>After reading the remarks he made about your wife and the internet brides and also yourself(pirate etc..),I tell you what my reaction would be:trying to destroy his business. <<

Before "Charles" had his unfortunate outburst,( got personal) there had been 1.5 threads and 300 posts... He needed no "help" from me .. He was evasive, and offered inaccurate techie info...

>>And you are covering him not releasing the data(if you have it) that can stop people interested from buying his cards. <<

) "Carl".. are you "Charles" trying a new "pity me", pitch" ?... Would a SKY/NDS employee release how to "hack" their system, just to "prove" a point on an internet thread to someone they don't really know ?!

IF I am "fibbing" about the current Irdeto "weaknesses" ( hackability) , "Charles" / Irdeto know where to find me...

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
30/09/2009 17:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 162 in Discussion

MMMMMM

I have no hard feelings towards you,maybe we have just a different sense of pride.You can define "unfortunate outburst" what has been voluntarily posted on a public forum read by a few hundreds of people.But if itīs ok for you,thatīs fine.

Letīs analyze the dynamics of uktvdirect threads:he seems happy to keep the thread on,always replies even after you contest his system,clearly is not afraid of you exposing the technical weaknesses of his business.

Then you mention the hack possibility(in a way that looks like sharing,but even if itīs a card hack doesnīt really change things) and a short time after...poof...he disappears.

Do you think he forgot the forum address?

Donīt get angry if I spot this incoherence in your method:first you fight hard with him,you donīt want him to succeed in his business,but then you retreat when you have the weapon to destroy him.

And Charles knows this is the real immediate threat to his system,not the TV companies,who knows if and when th

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
30/09/2009 18:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 162 in Discussion

if and when they will take any action.

He left the forum for this reason!

Just donīt expect anyone else to do the job for you:his customers will be people who know nothing about satellite technology and their cards will safely stay in the official receivers.

This is why i have doubts that you really watched his system hacked,please donīt take me wrong for this.

But if you have,every day you keep this info for yourself the more chance he has to succeed in his system.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
01/10/2009 01:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 162 in Discussion

Dear "Carl from Paphos"

re msgs 21/22

Strangely enough, you wanted ME to re-read the posts - it is clear YOU have a REAL "problem" in collating the events chronologically and you reach some bizarre conclusions .

Once more... MOST folk can/could see that Charles was evasive ..

and

I am not going to repeat myself re the "hacking" of Irdeto .. I, and most pros in the biz knew this, and I simply chose *my* "moment" to point out what "Charles" would have known himself.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
01/10/2009 03:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 162 in Discussion

MMMMMM

I donīt know if you really think my theory is wrong or you are just trying to convince yourself.

But Iīd like you to answer a question:why has Charles left the forum?

Donīt say he left because feared of your posts about the technical and legal problems of his system.

Everytime you did this he replied laughing at you and starting his jokes,I HAVE READ the thread and surely this is not the right answer.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
01/10/2009 04:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 162 in Discussion

And question number two:

have a look at this link

http://community.justlanded.com/en/Croatia/forum/UKTV-SMALL-DISH-3

Do you REALLY WANT to close him down?

A few posts you make here and there on some forums will not harm him in no way whatsoever.

Tell me the server having his service and I bet 100 euros i can guarantee in a month time heīll be left without customers and will have to shut down.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
01/10/2009 15:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 162 in Discussion

Dear "Carl from Paphos"

re msg 24/5

>>I donīt know if you really think my theory is wrong or you are just trying to convince yourself. <<

If you want a serious response, kindly DON'T keep ignoring the content of my previous responses.. may be you could tell us why you are SO interested in asking Qs about a system that you have said won't last ?!

>why has Charles left the forum? << WHY are you asking ME ?... Ask him ! - may be you will be one of the few to whom answering an email will not be too much trouble !

When Charles, was "personal" ( do check the post dates) I DID visit this - and other sites where I post "Charles" was spamming, and referred folk to THIS forum...

>>Tell me the server having his service and I bet 100 euros i can guarantee in a month time heīll be left without customers and will have to shut down.<<

Do you understand no... ? Reasons already given. WHAT customers? ..

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
03/10/2009 02:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 27 of 162 in Discussion

MMMMMM

No need to be aggressive,I said i have nothing personal against you.

"why you are SO interested in asking Qs about a system that you have said won't last ?!"

To be precise:it wonīt last only if it will be spread on sharing networks,thing that is not happening now also thank to some unexpected covering he is getting.

"why has Charles left the forum? << WHY are you asking ME ?"

Because you havenīt said why he left in any of your posts and Iīd like to know your opinion.

"When Charles, was "personal" ( do check the post dates) I DID visit this - and other sites where I post "Charles" was spamming, and referred folk to THIS forum..."

And the reason was you were trying to block people from buying his cards.

"WHAT customers?"

Maybe you donīt understand this,but HE IS GETTING CUSTOMERS!

You think that company hasnīt the money to pay for the transponder,youīre WRONG!

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
03/10/2009 11:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 28 of 162 in Discussion

Dear "Carl from Paphos"

re msg 27

>>No need to be aggressive<<

I wasn't !... just being *firm*as you don't want to listen...

Kindly remember *YOU* started this thread, stating you can't get the signal in Paphos on a 2.4m dish ... asking me for info...

>>you were trying to block people from buying his cards. <<

NO.. I have suggested - from the first spam he posted - the pitfalls of his

1/ business model ..Asking for a lump sum up front , rebroadcasting of content , without permission]

2/ the sat platform chosen [ dish sizes info incorrect ] - plainly not researching his market ..

3/ the method of broadcasting, SD, via HD transponder - thus requiring "special" - though poor quality receivers

4/ and - lastly - the bit I saved for last .. the encryption method being "hacked"

As you seem to know more about 'Charles' ( and his 'success' with gaining clients) the obvious thing ( re dish size / reception) is to ask 'Charles' - he will 'know ;)

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
04/10/2009 19:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 29 of 162 in Discussion

MMMMMM

You see,you left aggression away from your last post and i can say i agree with most part of it.

Although yet you didnīt say why,in your opinion,Charles has left this forum.

According to your knowledge,how often does a satellite company require payments?Monthly,quarterly,or every six months?

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
05/10/2009 08:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 30 of 162 in Discussion

Dear "Carl from Paphos" re msg 29

>>Although yet you didnīt say why,in your opinion,Charles has left this forum. <<

...Here we go again - Heavy Sigh - REALLY don't care...

>>According to your knowledge,how often does a satellite company require payments?Monthly,quarterly,or every six months?<<

I *think* you mean 'opinion' - not knowledge..and pay tv provider - not sat company..

There HAS to be the option to pay *monthly* in advance.. it inspires confidence and the punter will know the most he can lose is a month's dosh.. ANY sat pay tv biz - esp start ups - not allowing credit card payments is NEVER going to win trust.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
05/10/2009 13:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 31 of 162 in Discussion

MMMMMM

"...Here we go again - Heavy Sigh - REALLY don't care..."

Well,but you seemed to care when he was on the forum..

"and pay tv provider - not sat company.. "

We have some communication problems..

Sat company,or sat operator,Iīm talking about Intelsat.

How often they require payment from Charles company to keep the transponder?

spud1

Message Posted:
05/10/2009 13:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 32 of 162 in Discussion

hi mmmmmm. did i read somewhere you can now receive bbc & itv on a 1.8 dish. spud1.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
06/10/2009 11:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 33 of 162 in Discussion

Dear "Carl from Paphos"

re msg 32

>>How often they require payment from Charles company to keep the transponder?<<

AGAIN - heavy sigh - as you seem to know about his 'success' with clients - ask HIM..!

I suggest the company that signed the Intelsat lease would have had to put up a bond covering and be paying monthly in advance.

>>Well,but you seemed to care when he was on the forum.. <<

I CARE about folk spamming a service that can't last and will swallow folks' dosh - without recourse..

re msg 32 Spud1

You CAN get ITV on a 1.8m in CY - if it is a good dish make, and well installed - YES.. Folk in Limas(s)ol getting it on a 1.5m

spud1

Message Posted:
06/10/2009 16:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 34 of 162 in Discussion

thanks mmmmmm. will try it when i am next over. do i have to change freq.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
06/10/2009 18:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 35 of 162 in Discussion

Yes, and you will need a SKY viewing card.. but it need not be a live subscription one.. just one that opens SKY 3 and channel 5

I posted the freqs on the thread ITV / c4 available in CY on a 1.8m .. but if you can't find it email me and I'll pm it to you !

spud1

Message Posted:
06/10/2009 19:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 36 of 162 in Discussion

hi mmmmmm. i take my sky box and card with me to north cyprus. its over 3 years old no phone line required. spud1

spud1

Message Posted:
06/10/2009 20:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 37 of 162 in Discussion

hi mmmmmm. have tried to email you. cannot get it through. spud1

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
06/10/2009 21:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 38 of 162 in Discussion

re msg 36/7

Hmm try msmoby {[at]} gmail.com

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
07/10/2009 10:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 39 of 162 in Discussion

MMMMMM

"I suggest the company that signed the Intelsat lease would have had to put up a bond covering and be paying monthly in advance."

Thanks for answering.

This suggests someone is paying if it is still working,thus confirming Charles is getting clients somewhere.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
07/10/2009 10:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 40 of 162 in Discussion

Dear "Carl from Paphos"

>>This suggests someone is paying if it is still working,thus confirming Charles is getting clients somewhere.<<

No, it doesn't - and I have direct experience of this.. it can mean the deposit / bond money is being used to pay !

What happens when it is all used up..?

Also, and I have the experience of THIS, too .. merely broadcasting doesn't mean clients are 'knocking at the door'..

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
07/10/2009 11:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 41 of 162 in Discussion

Now Iīm curious about this.

Is the original bond covering more than 3 months? (thatīs when they started,also they made some testing before)

I have some doubts on this.

Where is Charles getting his customers from?He has stopped spamming the internet forums.

negativenick

Message Posted:
07/10/2009 11:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 42 of 162 in Discussion

still think yer best bet is a 4m dish - winter is coming and nights snuggled up on the sofa are not the same without all the Sky channels....

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
07/10/2009 15:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 43 of 162 in Discussion

Dear 'Carl from Paphos' re 41

>>Is the original bond covering more than 3 months?<<

Is this a rhetorical Q?! You'd have to ask 'Charles'

>>I have some doubts on this. << You'd have to ask 'Charles' ..

>>Where is Charles getting his customers from?<<

I asked YOU that Q.. did he tell you ;) ? Would you believe anything he said?

>>He has stopped spamming the internet forums.<<

A quick glance around the forums where he did post, often shows the thread closed by moderators or disappeared.

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
07/10/2009 21:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 44 of 162 in Discussion

We are still very much alive and in action and the customers are swarming in via referals so we do not need to post on the forums as much anymore and take abuse from negative members that have their own PIRATE ventures to protect and can only do this by attacking other organisations that are nibbling at their potential customer base !

Keep posting the negative or positive comments about our service as all advertising is good advertising and the more you post the higher we rank in the search engines, thankyou

Thankyou "mmmmmm John Silver"

Charles

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
07/10/2009 21:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 45 of 162 in Discussion

www.uktvdirect.com still upsetting "mmmmmm" even when we do not post here and still signing up new customers even with his attempts at stopping people taking the plunge

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
07/10/2009 22:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 46 of 162 in Discussion

Dear 'Charles'

re msg 44

I took a screen capture of this post and hope one day I can 'tie' you to the post.. There is only one 'pirate' here ... that would be why -unlike you - I don't hide my true ID !

That would be WHY - unlike you - my biz accepts credit cards - and monthly payments.. it certainly isn't pirating anything..

Perhaps as you are on, you might like to help our 'Carl from Paphos" .. he says he can't get you - even with a 2.4m ;)

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
07/10/2009 23:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 47 of 162 in Discussion

I am very happy that you have taken a screen shot for your records but as i have not directly named or implicated you as anything then i do not know what good it will do you ?

If someone makes a general comment and someone else bites it usualy means they are guilty of something or have something to be ashamed of, not that i am implicating you specificaly just a general comment that you may be upset by again.

Maybe you could secure the services of a solicitor to challenge my use of the name mmmmmm John Silver but that is only offensive if you believe that anything in the name is meant in an offensive manner which it wasn't as i thanked you which clearly is not an offensive thing to do or a slur on your obvious good nature, keep smiling and promoting our business for us many thanks http://www.uktvdirect.com

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
08/10/2009 03:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 48 of 162 in Discussion

uktvdirect glad to see you back here.

my advice is honest and i confirm on a 2.4m dish in Paphos the signal is too unstable.

Signal disappears at around 7pm until the next morning.

Can you confirm you donīt operate anymore in Cyprus area?

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
08/10/2009 08:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 49 of 162 in Discussion

Dear "Charles' re msg 47

It is clear it you aren't a legal expert nor trained in psychology, then .. Care you reveal your true ID / contact details to 'test out' your contention ?....

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
08/10/2009 21:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 50 of 162 in Discussion

Re message 48 Cyprus United - Just been over to visit a week ago and the systems that are installed over 250 now in N & S Cyprus are receiving a stable signal in good weather conditions 24/7 on a 1,35m or 1,5m offset dish with Invacom LNB depending on the exact area your area should be OK with a 1,35 so maybe your LNB or dish set up is out a little ?

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
08/10/2009 22:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 51 of 162 in Discussion

Dear 'Charles'

re msg 50

I think if you are claiming '250 clients' in CY and it is working with the dish sizes you 'claim' you are possibly 'mistaken' - AGAIN..

Your system will require bigger dishes than that in at least 40% of the island..as you would discover in July and August - if you are still around..

Strange that no satisfied clients have come on here to ' put me in my place' .....

It is costing someone around 150K Euro a months to keep the operation afloat - so you'll be needing around 500 new clients every month to break even - and THAT is assuming you don't end up having to pay for the content you aren't paying for..

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
08/10/2009 22:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 52 of 162 in Discussion

uktvdirect I have a Raven (formerly known as Channel Master) 2.4m offset dish and Invacom C120 quad output LNB.

Can you point me to some of your clients who are getting a stable signal?

MMMMMM

so you estimate in around 150000 eur a month the cost of transponder lease,Irdeto encryption and all uplinking related equipment?

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
08/10/2009 23:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 53 of 162 in Discussion

Nice attempt yet again "mmmmmm" to discredit the service that you wish that you were involved with, but jealously aside for a minute and your previous fantasy statements about your Russian installer watching it for FREE on a 1.8m dish which is a lot smaller than your NOW claimed 40% bigger dish than a 1.5m dish that is required as a minimum statement, someone was attacking me for not been knowlegable a few weeks ago and now it seems that you can change your statements to suit your current arguement so who is making it up as they go along ? not me i can assure you as initialy we did not have a fully tested model in Cyprus but now it is up and running and i can say with confidence what is and is not required on the whole Island.

The Company now has over 35,000 customers accross europe in only 4 months so can easily justify the system costs and your previous statements about it been closed down very soon seem to be yet another fantasy statement.

http://www.uktvdirect.com "UKTV SMALL DISH"

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
08/10/2009 23:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 54 of 162 in Discussion

Anyway argue amongst yourselves as i am far too busy to keep posting on here in response to an envious little mmmmmman, you all know our website by now if you want quality UKTV on a smaller dish drop us an email and we will pass you on to one of the many installers on the island.

goodbye

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
09/10/2009 00:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 55 of 162 in Discussion

uktvdirect someone from the spanish side of the company claims service is not available in Cyprus for the signal problems.

Forum member james1970 posted this link

http://satandpcguy.com/forum/a-polite-discussion-t392-15.html

What is your reply?

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
09/10/2009 09:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 56 of 162 in Discussion

re msg 53

>>nice attempt ... to discredit the service that you wish that you were involved with<<

Like I would be involved in a pyramid piracy project ! ..

>>fantasy statements about your Russian installer watching it for FREE<<

As Irdeto is currently hackable, there was nought 'fantasy' about my statement - it was TRUE.. folk could watch your system for free..and you are hardly going to be in a position to sue !

Re Dish sizes: YOU told US it would work on a 60cm, originally, and I have been consistent it my prediction that you were 'out' by a factor of 100-200%... You KEEP forgetting we KNOW the CY market and YOUR bird of choice's capabilities.

The only 'fantasist' on here is YOU ! According to your figures.. you are selling systems at the rate that BSB did - remember the 'sqaurial', folks ? - and where are they, now? )

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
09/10/2009 09:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 57 of 162 in Discussion

Dear 'charles' re 53

'IF' you had 35K clients in four months that would equate to 12k man days -( 3 installs per day) there are 120 days in 4 months - so you would need one THOUSAND engineers

Which company has these clients ? Are you asking us to believe that with marketing like this:

http://www.btnsat.co.uk/

http://www.uktvdirect.com/

You are selling at these 'heady' volumes? ))

Hmm... I'm not smelling coffee..

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
09/10/2009 10:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 58 of 162 in Discussion

The company has over 2000 agents and installers accross europe and beyond.

Anyway i am not getting into this again with you as i really am too busy now to waste time on an envious little mmmmmman but please keep the postings and free plugs coming so that our search engine ratings continue shoot up.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
09/10/2009 14:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 59 of 162 in Discussion

Dear 'Charles'

>>The company has over 2000 agents and installers accross europe and beyond. <<

Which 'company'.. you have never told us..?

I think you should rename yourself 'Pinocchio' .. I VERY much doubt any folk reading your evasive replies is going to 'bump' up your mythical sales figures..

beanbag

Message Posted:
09/10/2009 14:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 60 of 162 in Discussion

I can receive the signal perfectly 24/7 on a dish of only 85cm. and anyone is welcome to come and see it working.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
09/10/2009 14:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 61 of 162 in Discussion

But who is right then?

The Spanish side of the company saying Cyprus is not covered by signal or uktvdirect saying 250 people already have the system installed?

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
09/10/2009 16:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 62 of 162 in Discussion

re msg 60

I think someone in CY should take up your offer...

As you have ONLY contributed on threads relating to 'UK TV Direct' 9 check out he profile ) we can assume that you must be one of the '2000 dealers' ?! ;)

james1970

Message Posted:
09/10/2009 16:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 63 of 162 in Discussion

God this is getting weird and confusing:

UKTV initially said you can get it on an 80cm dish.

Then UKTV then says you need 1,35m or 1,5m

Cyunited said he cannot get it on a 2.4

Beany says he can get it 85cm dish....

And all along 6m has said 1.8m......!

Yet the Spanish contact says it is not even launched in Cyprus yet!

It does not sound too good if you are trying to sell UK TV Direct on a small 60 -80cm system that you do not know the correct size dish to receive it! (Hope the search engines pick that up!)

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
09/10/2009 16:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 64 of 162 in Discussion

Beanbag where are you located?

In Paphos with a 2.4m dish i lose all signal during evening and night.

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
09/10/2009 18:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 65 of 162 in Discussion

cyprusunited - In other ares of europe where a smaller dish is required you only need a bleeper meter to tune the satellite in correctly but in weaker fringe reception areas you will need a special HD tuning meter to enable you to tune the dish in properly and also the lnb skew is critical.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
09/10/2009 18:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 66 of 162 in Discussion

HI James

re msg 63

To be absolutely precise.. I have maintained from the 'off' that the dish size in L'sol could be 1.5m, but a 1.8m would be necessary to ensure reception - except during July / August...

The further north and west you go the signal SHOULD increase. The further east and south one goes - it will fall off - quite drastically...

As the 'bird' is inclined - moving about in the sky - it is a 'dying' satellite - and the fuel to keep it geostationary is nearly used up - the further south and east one goes the more apparent the inconsistency in signal strength during the day increases - the factor will also increase - THAT is why this 'bird' is cheap to rent and has SO many available transponders... it is a short-term platform and THAT is the main reason why I 'smelt a rat' when I realised the platform.

When we tested this 'birds' reception in Tel Aviv it was up to a 2.4/7 needed .. Amman 2.7m/ 3.0m

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
09/10/2009 19:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 67 of 162 in Discussion

pls note

>> except Jul / Aug<<

should be

ESPECIALLY July / August

These are the months where reception is most difficult - due to atmospheric anomalies

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
09/10/2009 19:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 68 of 162 in Discussion

This is why Iīm asking Beanbag where he is located,if it is CY or somewhere else in europe.

Iīd like to know from somebody who actually has this system in CY.

MMMMMM donīt you know anybody who can test reception now?

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
09/10/2009 19:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 69 of 162 in Discussion

re msg 65

>>will need a special HD tuning meter <<

ANY sat meter, with switchable polarity and a spectrum analyser display, is capable of fine tuning/ peaking a transponder reception - whilst adjusting the lnb - is 'enough'...

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
09/10/2009 19:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 70 of 162 in Discussion

Dear 'Carl from Paphos'

If you want Alexey to come from L'sol he charges 80 Euros call out - covers the first hour, and then 35 Euros an hour - please allow for 50 mins chargeable travelling time to a from L'sol...so your're looking at approx 100Euros. He accepts Credit cards 80 Euros payable in advance.

I would have thought 'Charles' would have an installer close at hand.. he has 2000 of 'em.. strange he hasn't offered..

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
09/10/2009 20:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 71 of 162 in Discussion

MMMMMM

I can give Alexey 15 Euros a month to his credit card if he gives me the server where i can watch uktvdirect service for the time i have signal (daytime up to 7pm).

Please tell him.

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
09/10/2009 20:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 72 of 162 in Discussion

"ANY sat meter, with switchable polarity and a spectrum analyser display, is capable of fine tuning/ peaking a transponder reception - whilst adjusting the lnb - is 'enough'... "

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG YET AGAIN you need to get up to date you sad little envious mmmmmman

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
09/10/2009 21:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 73 of 162 in Discussion

Dear "Carl from Paphos"

re msg 71 I take it your response means:

1/ You can't won't pay the going rate for a real good engineer?!

2/ You can't / won't read my previous responses re 'his' server ..

Suggest you need to get the signal before worrying about whether you wish to 'pirate' the pirated service ! ;)

re 72 'Charles'

I'm sorry to 'drag you back' - you being SO busy, and all that... Instead of your 'insults', could you please tell us - SPECIFICALLY - how your assertion is correct and I'm 'wrong' ?!

I don't 'envy' you.. I WILL pity the folk who are 'taken in' by your pyramid ..

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
09/10/2009 21:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 74 of 162 in Discussion

"could you please tell us - SPECIFICALLY - how your assertion is correct and I'm 'wrong' ?! "

I do not understand the "US" do you mean "ME" as you are the only one challenging as usual ?

Why should I justify myself when you do not ? you are very ready to attack all the time but do not back it up when challenged.

Whats the Pyramid you keep talking about ?

I am sure even you are intelligent enough to know the difference between a satellite TV system and a Pyramid selling scam or maybe not as you keep quoting it ?

As you have failed to to set up a reliable Satellite TV service and are now playing with a dubious Internet TV service for UKTV that should be restricted to veiwers in the UK which it is not so where is your permission from the BBC to allow access to this service outside of the UK ?

I can understand your a liitle envious and feel the need to lash out because of this but please do not just post for this reason alone have some real reason apart from envy.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
09/10/2009 22:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 75 of 162 in Discussion

MMMMMM

re msg 73

"1/ You can't won't pay the going rate for a real good engineer?!"

I think i already have the maximum signal available in Paphos with my dish.

I only ask you to tell Alexey and let him decide,I think 15 euros a month is a good rate for a server.

james1970

Message Posted:
09/10/2009 23:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 76 of 162 in Discussion

msg 74

"so where is your permission from the BBC to allow access to this service outside of the UK ? "

pot

kettle

black

and you still have not replied to message 55, 61, 63, where it is said that this uk tv small dish system is not even launched in Cyprus yet!!! So if others connected tot he comapny say it is not launched in Cypurs yet, why the hell are you selling it in Cyprus?

Or questions about how your dish size has crept up from 60cm, 80cm, 1m, 1.35, 1.8m, 2.4m yet? (well researched!)

Rather than start a slagging match off again (not that we do not enjoy it) why not answer some of the questions posted to you about your service, as i am sure that this thread will apper in those important search engine results you are after by blatently posting your (can i call it a) "website" all over...and anyone looking at those results may well click on this thread and see how well you sell a system by not answering questions on that system!

james1970

Message Posted:
09/10/2009 23:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 77 of 162 in Discussion

From http://satandpcguy.com/forum/a-polite-discussion-t392-15.html referenced in msg 55:

"Maybe he was trying to make the system known before launch,to be ready for when we decided to officially launch it in Cyprus (which now itīs quite unlikely to happen if those signal reports are true)."

This also begs the question to be asked about your whole relationship in this system?

If you are nothing to do with the official system as suggested by this person who is linked to the system providers, (note the "when we decided to officially launch" part), then are you pirating the pirates by unofficially nicking their system? Does this mean that "you have failed to to set up a reliable Satellite TV service and are now playing" with someone elses dubious satellite TV service?

The more these discussions go on the more confusing the situation becomes....

beanbag

Message Posted:
10/10/2009 01:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 78 of 162 in Discussion

I have had so many pm's from people asking to come to my house to see the system (32 to be precise this afternoon alonle) i have decided to charge an entrance fee of €10. anyone interested please contact me again.

captain jack sparrow and his russian installer also welcome

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
10/10/2009 10:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 79 of 162 in Discussion

Dear 'Charles'

re msg 74

Once again a 'speech' riddled with inaccuracies in which EVERY point you make has been precisely "put to bed" ..but you repeat 'fibs' and don't answer the question..

I'll try again..you contended that a "specialist HD sat meter" is necessary to peak / fine tune your service... I pointed out why that was 'nonsense'.. a bit like your projection for dish sizes, installers and customer base..

'pyramid'? There is a company paying for uplinking, another company receiving payment from agents, who take money from punters, who will have no recourse when the parent cos go under - as they WILL..

I don't NEED permission from the BBC to advertise VPN's - I'm NOT stealing their content and charging for it... I was selling VPNs a long time before iplayer. I don't hide WHO I am and have a UK tel number that rings in the UK - I accept credit cards and take payments monthly. I'm now even UK resident .. pirates don't openly put themselves in the clutches of the

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
10/10/2009 10:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 80 of 162 in Discussion

[cont] from 79

law

re 75 'Carl from Paphos'

I think you need to consult someone about your difficulties in reading comprehension - the matter of 'Alex's server' was addressed WAY up thread.. IF you are serious about receiving 'UK TV Direct'. I'm sure you would have contacted them, and one of their 'two thousand engineers' would have fixed you up by now!

re 78

Beanbag

I'm sure we will soon see 32 well know members post on here confirming your tiny dish is working well ..;)

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
10/10/2009 11:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 81 of 162 in Discussion

MMMMMM

I already have everything needed to watch uktvdirectīs service,why do you keep saying i need an engineer?

I just need to connect to the right server and thatīs it.

Iīm not alone,there are at least 10 people who would pay the 15euros a month amount to Alexey.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
10/10/2009 11:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 82 of 162 in Discussion

Dear "Carl from Paphos'

re msg 81

I'm truly sorry, you STILL can't/won't assimilate my replies..

1/ It would appear you CAN'T receive reliable reception of 'uktvdirect' on your' 2.4m' and have 'endured' this problem - rather than contacting one of their 'two thousand engineers '...

2/ Alexey could, of course, help you receive the signal reliably - but would NOT be in a position to 'help' you pirate 'uk tv direct'. Of course he, and many other sat installers know it can be and IS being done. I would have though you, being a sat installer, would know,too.

Whilst I find it amusing' that 'ukvdirect's ' pirated service is now pirated, neither he nor I am going to help you as other legit pay tv cos ( showtimearabia / nova-filmnet ) would not be happy - as their service would be accessible, too.

I think even you can comprehend this...?!

beanbag

Message Posted:
10/10/2009 12:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 83 of 162 in Discussion

To MMMM

I have looked around many of the well known CS sites and have not seen any with uktvdirect on board, but have seen both showtime & nova on CS. so why would showtime or nova be unhappy cos you helped someone pirate a pirate organasition?

i have also seen people asking for cs on uktvdirect but have not seen any replies.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
10/10/2009 12:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 84 of 162 in Discussion

MMMMMM

I think you believe Iīm a newbie...wrong impression!

Just take your overrated self-estime aside thanks..

You have missed the whole point here:

I donīt need your help or Alexeyīs to get showtime or nova,I know dozens of servers where i can get them.

The point is that nowhere is to be found a server giving uktvdirectīs service!

The only people in the internet world claiming to have watched his service being pirated are Alexey and his wife!(as reported by you)

So i draw two possible conclusions:

1)-Itīs true.Then Iīm prepared to pay,along with many other people,the correct amount to access this "unique" server.

2)-Itīs false.A scam you have put up to make uktvdirect worry.

All your replies up to now suggest this could be the real option.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
10/10/2009 12:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 85 of 162 in Discussion

Dear Beanbag re 83

thank you for taking the time to respond it between all the visits in Turkey you must be having from prospective clients of 'uk tv direct' !..

If you have seen data on how to card share to watch the above legal sat tv providers - who use the same encryption method ( IRDETO) - then you have answered you own question - it would work for 'uk tv direct' .

May be you don't see any mention of anyone card sharing as the '35K clients' don't exist.. Are you telling me that not one of 'Charles' clients would 'pay' and then share...

'Carl from Paphos' is waiting to hear..

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
10/10/2009 12:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 86 of 162 in Discussion

re 85 ( cont) Could it be that even a pirate knows that he would lose out if he shells out 650 Euros for a card / receiver on a service that won't be around to 'pirate' ?! ))

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
10/10/2009 12:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 87 of 162 in Discussion

re 84

'Carl from Paphos'

>>I think you believe Iīm a newbie<<

No, You claimed to be a sat installer from Paphos in another thread concerning 'uktvdirect' - should I have doubted you?! You can't be a very good one if you can't get a reliable signal in Paphos for Intelsat 905 11055 H on a 2.4m

Perhaps you really DO need Alexey's help... ?

You should read my response to beanbag about hacking 'uktvdirect'

I am not posting on hear to make 'uktvdirect' worry.. I was a member here before 'Charles', 'beanbag' and yourself arrived on here to discuss ONLY this subject.. most members will know that and even if they don't respect some of my viewpoints in things CY, they DO know I'm not talking out of my bottom re things satellite.

My agenda is I don't wish to see folk fleeced.

beanbag

Message Posted:
10/10/2009 12:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 88 of 162 in Discussion

Re 87

Turkey ???? what does that mean???

I never said that uktvdirect cannot be CS. all i said was i have never seen it on any CS site and showtime & nova are easily available on many CS sites.

points that appear to be shared by cyprusunited.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
10/10/2009 13:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 89 of 162 in Discussion

MMMMMM

Why donīt you simply admit that you knew nova and showtime are easily available on CS,so you thought it was the same for uktvdirect and you invented the story of Alexey and his wife watching it.

But it is not the case and up to now there is no server having it.

Beanbag:

Yes I agree with you about the CS,no internet server seems to have uktvdirect service.

It is strange,because other very small packages are available,the fact uktvdirect isnīt a widespread provider does not justify nobody sharing it.

It could be something to do with the technical side of the card.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
10/10/2009 13:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 90 of 162 in Discussion

Dear Beanbag

re 88

>>Turkey ???? what does that mean??? <<

Did you 'move' ? Your profile says you ARE in TR ..

Now, if you are to the north and west this would bear out my contention that the further south and east one goes - the signal from Intelsat 905 is weaker ;) ... You may WELL be able to view it on a 1.35m .. but you *ain't* in Cyprus..

>>I never said that uktvdirect cannot be CS<<

I should hope not. ..you would be WRONG.. However, 'Cyprusunited' ( our Carl) didn't believe me..

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
10/10/2009 13:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 91 of 162 in Discussion

re msg 89

'Carl from Paphos'

>>Why donīt you simply admit that you knew nova and showtime are easily available on CS,so you thought it was the same for uktvdirect and you invented the story of Alexey and his wife watching it. <<

That would be because I posted that I have SEEN it with my own eyes.. !

You have clearly demonstrated that you can't tune a 2.4m to receive intelsat 905 transmissions and now you wish to doubt what I - having sat in as a member of the IRDETO users anti-piracy committee - is telling you !?

If you wish to carry on making a fool of yourself.. be my guest..

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
10/10/2009 13:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 92 of 162 in Discussion

MMMMMM

Until you prove your claim thatīs what i think and you made a fool of yourself by inventing that story just to contrast uktvdirect.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
10/10/2009 14:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 93 of 162 in Discussion

There are only 2 explanations why uktvdirect is not available on CS:

1) the card has a system that prevents sharing

2)uktvdirect has NO clients so far

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
10/10/2009 15:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 94 of 162 in Discussion

I donīt know if uktvdirect has 2000 installers,but i think i found one.

Heīs called Steve and his number should be 99924999.

Does anyone want to phone him and check if this service is really available?

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
10/10/2009 20:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 95 of 162 in Discussion

He is not one of ours but he could be supplied by one of the many other agents or managers throughout europe.

Just out of interest why have you not called him Cyprusunited if you have so many questions that you want to ask about reception etc ?

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
10/10/2009 22:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 96 of 162 in Discussion

uktvdirect

re msg 95

"He is not one of ours but he could be supplied by one of the many other agents or managers throughout europe."

This means you donīt have exclusive rights to sell the service in Cyprus?

"Just out of interest why have you not called him Cyprusunited if you have so many questions that you want to ask about reception etc ?"

Because i think my dish set up is fine,i have good signal daytime up to 7pm,so alignment is fine.

Itīs just the signal that goes after that until the next morning.

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
11/10/2009 12:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 97 of 162 in Discussion

Message 96: Your dish cannot possibly be tuned in correctly if you are not getting a reliable signal after 7pm on a 2.4m dish.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
11/10/2009 13:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 98 of 162 in Discussion

uktvdirect please reply to my question if you are not the exclusive seller of the service in CY.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
11/10/2009 16:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 99 of 162 in Discussion

I donīt know who or what to believe.

I decided to phone that Steve on his number 99924999.

He said he has cards for uktvdirect system!

He can sell them without the need to buy the receiver if you already have an HD box,and the price would be much less than 649 Euros.

He delivers using those taxi courier services available in the Island where the driver comes to your home.

I asked him if he knows Charles and he said he doesnīt.

Then I asked about signal reception and he said even on his 3m dish sometimes the signal has problems.

Now Iīm wondering:where does he get his cards from?

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
11/10/2009 16:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 100 of 162 in Discussion

The system can be bought from any authorised agent, installer, manager anywhere in Europe so technicaly some one in N.C could order a kit / kits from an agent based in Turkey or Spain.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
11/10/2009 18:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 101 of 162 in Discussion

Why donīt he or any other authorized installer come on the forum to advice on reception?

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
11/10/2009 22:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 102 of 162 in Discussion

maybe the envious spoiler tactics of the jealous little mmmmmman who says that he has nothing to gain from his negative comments and then a few posts later tells you that either you can sign up for his dodgy streaming service or his satellite tv installer will come and tune your dish in for you.

this could have put him and the others off or maybe they are just not members and do not know that people are asking questions on here.

why did you not ask the installer when you rang him i would have thought that would have been an ideal opportunity for you to clear up all the unanswered questions that you have.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
11/10/2009 23:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 103 of 162 in Discussion

Dearest 'Charles'

re msg 102

I believe you may well be 'losing it' ( the plot !) Your points re :

1/ 'jealousy' - of WHAT ?! A pirated sat tv service that is hacked and not long for this world ?!!

2/ 'dodgy VPN' - from a biz that is UK based and the 'owner' quite open about his location and id ?!

3/ YES, I recommend a sat installer in the north of Cyprus .. AND? Do you think I 'benefit' in any way?! Well YES, I do.. said installer has ventured twice to help out my mate, Alex.. no money /goods were exchanged.. we are MATES...

IF you had been honest, and open and accepted monthly payments up front - by credit card - folk might have trusted you and 'ignored' me..

Your spams have been removed by most forums, and members - who ain't bored - by now- are amused by your approach at 'promoting' - well floundering around - insulting those who have valid points to make..

IF you have 2000+ installers, why don't you list the CY based ones?

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 01:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 104 of 162 in Discussion

MMMMMM

If you want to prove that uktvdirect system is hacked you donīt have to say how to do it.

Just take a photo of a screen showing a channel of his system and put it in your photo website or any other photo storage site so people can check.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 01:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 105 of 162 in Discussion

Donīt you think is a good proposal?

Solves your said "ethical" problems and gives you a way to prove your claim.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 01:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 106 of 162 in Discussion

Beanbag

Are you still located in Turkey?

The installer i phoned said your 85cm dish would be too small for reception in CY.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 10:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 107 of 162 in Discussion

Dear 'Carl from Paphos'

re msg 104-6

MEGA SIGH.

>>take a photo of a screen showing a channel of his system and put it in your photo website or any other photo storage site so people can check.<<

Posting such a photo proves NOTHING.. I could simply take a photo of my TV feed in the UK ! .. NOT that I would - as I don't tell ''porkies'... it is not a claim .. it is FACT...

re Beanbag.. hadn't you noticed? He's gone 'quiet' since he got confused about his location... I'm not sure HE knows if he's in TR or not.. see 87/8 in this thread.

May be there's a queue of folk paying 10 Euro to see his system and he's too busy selling tickets )

Enrico

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 10:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 108 of 162 in Discussion

It seems to me that uktv direct could easily end this discussion by installing his system for free, in half a dozen bars, in various parts of the island and ask viewers to post their comments on here, about the quality of reception.

If after 3 months of good reception, the bars could begin paying for it.

The loss of revenue would be relatively small and if successful, would result in a huge succession of good reports, or not. How about it uktv direct?

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 13:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 109 of 162 in Discussion

Hi Enrico re 108

A VERY good point, thanks.. my guess will be that 'uktvdirect' would suggest installers/ agents do that ;)

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 13:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 110 of 162 in Discussion

MMMMMM

"Posting such a photo proves NOTHING.. I could simply take a photo of my TV feed in the UK ! .. NOT that I would - as I don't tell ''porkies""

Come on Mark..

The solution is that simple..

You need to take the screenshot of a channel with the sat receiver on screen menu turned on showing details of frequency and video/audio parameters.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 13:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 111 of 162 in Discussion

Dear 'Carl from Paphos'

re msg 110

>>You need to take the screenshot of a channel with the sat receiver on screen menu turned on showing details of frequency and video/audio parameters.<<

We do't 'need' to do anything.. you need to digest all that has been said before re my role in anti-piracy ! ..

Chegwin

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 14:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 112 of 162 in Discussion

mmmmmm

I am right behind you on the anti Piracy thing.

Check this out.

http://www.tothepointnews.com/content/view/3617/85/

Chegs

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 15:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 113 of 162 in Discussion

))))))))))

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 17:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 114 of 162 in Discussion

Talking about funny did anyone catch the "Dawn Porter" program on CH4 the other night made me think of someone that posts a lot of nonsense on here ))))))))))

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 20:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 115 of 162 in Discussion

Dear 'Charles' re msg 114

>>did anyone catch the "Dawn Porter" program on CH4 the other night<<

Ah yes, poor Kevin on his "sex tour" of Odessa..

Oh, I think we all know you are making insinuations about how I met my Russian wife - it certainly was NOT using one of "A Foreign Affair's " tours..

What IS 'amusing' is how you refer to my Wife, and how I met her more often than dealing with things that stop folk subscribing to your service.

Got the list of local agents, yet?

Taking monthly payments in advance, yet?

Accepting Credit cards?

Got permission to rebroadcast UK TV channels?

Sure of the working dish sizes for Cyprus?

A tip for you.. try and solve the above... keep the personal out of it..

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 21:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 116 of 162 in Discussion

A tip for you - concentrate on your own dodgy TV streaming service which allows people to illegaly access content from UK broadcasters via the net outside of the UK which is against the T&C's and breaks copywright laws.

You are quick to post your negatives against everyone else and keep talking about your involvement in an anti piracy group when you yourself provide and charge for a product that allows and encourages people to pirate internet broadcasts that they should not be watching outside of the host country.

One rule for the envious little mmmmmman and another for everybody else.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 21:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 117 of 162 in Discussion

MMMMMM

Taking a screenshot of a channel absolutely has no problems of piracy.

This excuse cannot stand,how easy it is to take a photo and prove your supposed "FACT" in less than a minute.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 22:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 118 of 162 in Discussion

Dear 'Charles'

re msg 116

>>concentrate on your own dodgy TV streaming service which allows people to illegaly access content from UK broadcasters via the net outside of the UK which is against the T&C's and breaks copywright laws. <<

We covered this already - but for the benefit of those we haven't bored yet..

1/ nothing illegal about supplying VPNs

2/ nothing illegal about WATCHING that content outside the UK... check out your EU Directives.. it IS illegal to CHARGE for it.

That's WHY I'm in the UK, and QUITE open about ONE of the things I do to earn a crust... people know WHO I am, and where to find me... unlike you, 'Charles'

3/ Glad you acknowledge I DO know about piracy.. so it is REALLY 'funny' to see you 'attempt' to equate my biz with yours... Does your website advertise a a UK phone number - that rings in the UK..? Does it accept credit cards? Does it accept payments monthly in advance. Is it YOURS?

Now, perhaps for ONCE you can answer my Q's..

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 22:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 119 of 162 in Discussion

Dear "Carl from Paphos"

re msg 117

No matter how many times you ask the answer is the same.. I/ we aren't going to 'prove' what is generally known..I can't figure out if it is :

1/ lack of comprehension of the English language

2/ you really ARE 'Charles' or his 'glove puppet'.. you'll notice 'Charles' doesn't 'wade in' re 'his' system being hacked.... ! ;)

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 22:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 120 of 162 in Discussion

I do not wade in as you put it because again you are talking nonsense.

do not try and wriggle out of it you are charging and showing people how to do it and encouraging the illegal access of it maybe there is a loop hole in the law that you are flaunting but you are still not as white as white as you try to make out, maybe you just have the wooden leg and not the parrot and eye patch but you are definately dodgy.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 23:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 121 of 162 in Discussion

MMMMMM

What is your website name where you sell the VPN?

Iīd like to have a look.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 23:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 122 of 162 in Discussion

And if you donīt even bother to take a screenshot,say what you want but Iīm free to believe you told a complete scam.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 23:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 123 of 162 in Discussion

re 119

MMMMMM

how can you believe Iīm Charles?

Iīm trying to find a way to watch his service on a sharing network (along with at least another 10 people) and you say Iīm helping Charles?

Probably itī s you having English,and other subjects too,comprehension difficulties.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 23:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 124 of 162 in Discussion

re 120 'uktvdirect'

>>again you are talking nonsense. <<

Hmm, you WOULD say that, wouldn't you.. as you reply on charging folk for something they can get for free..

Irdeto is well and truly hacked - and YOU use Irdeto.. Of COURSE you're not going to admit it..

STILL throwing 'mud' and avoiding answering the awkward questions, I see..

re msg 121 'Carl from Paphos'

If you check out my profile - you'll figure it out ... the domain name.. is a BIG clue.. We don't need to advertise.. ALL the biz comes from third party referrals... something 'Charles' seems rather short of.. ;)

james1970

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 23:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 125 of 162 in Discussion

"You are quick to post your negatives against everyone else"

Well at least he is posting something worth reading.

Yet agaon there have been many questions asked on this thread and you have not answerd them.

What size dish do you need for this service in NC? 80cm, 1.45, 1.8, 2.4, 4.2?

Why are you promoting something in Cyrus that other connected to the company say has not yet been launched in Cypruss? (msg 55)

"encouraging the illegal access of it maybe there is a loop hole in the law that you are flaunting but you are still not as white as white as you try to make out"

"... which is against the T&C's and breaks copywright laws."

again

kettle

pot

black

Why bash someone with the same excuse you are using?

You cant have it both ways.

And would it not be better to try and promote your business as oppose to bashing someone elses?

james1970

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 23:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 126 of 162 in Discussion

"Iīm trying to find a way to watch his service on a sharing network (along with at least another 10 people) and you say Iīm helping Charles? "

May be you are maybe you are not, but why post CS details on an open forum so Charles and his pirates can try and close down the CS network that is pirating their pirated signal? (bet that would be fun in the courts - your honour we want this CS network closed down as they are giving away for free channels that we are ripping off from other TV companies and charging for!)

If you are into CS then try and find a proper CS network.

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 23:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 127 of 162 in Discussion

James you are worse than the envious little mmmmmman

James to quote you - "Why bash someone with the same excuse you are using? You cant have it both ways.

And would it not be better to try and promote your business as oppose to bashing someone elses?"

If you read all the posts re. http://www.uktvdirect.com you will see that my bashing as you put it only started and has contiued in defence of the jealous attacks from the envious little mmmmmman and you may well ask the guilty party the same question as you are asking us would he not be better promoting his own business instead of wasting his time bashing someone elses ?

James its time to climb back out of mmmmmm's bottom and think for yourself and have your own opinions and please make them a little more interesting and intelligent.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 23:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 128 of 162 in Discussion

james1970

re 126

"why post CS details on an open forum"

No,I was asking MMMMMM or his engineer to contact me privately using an email address.

"If you are into CS then try and find a proper CS network"

The problem is there is no network so far having uktvdirect.

The only person in the world claiming this is MMMMMMīs engineer,probably a scam invented by MMMMMM himself.

james1970

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 23:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 129 of 162 in Discussion

I see you only choose to answer things you are capable of, and not the two "more important to your potential clients" questions

What size dish do you need for this service in NC? 80cm, 1.45, 1.8, 2.4, 4.2?

Why are you promoting something in Cyprus that other connected to the company say has not yet been launched in Cyprus?

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 00:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 130 of 162 in Discussion

james1970

re129

"Why are you promoting something in Cyprus that other connected to the company say has not yet been launched in Cyprus?"

But there is at least one installer (called Steve) who claims he has cards!

I phoned him and this is what he said.

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 00:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 131 of 162 in Discussion

James you are like a clone of the envious little mmmmmman get some of your own material and questions instead of recylcling his.

I have already posted the dish sizes in message 50 - a 1,35m or 1,5m in the locations that the installers have fitted systems in so far have a good stable signal in good weather conditions 24/7 we do not have systems in all parts of the island yet so cannot say if this will be the same everywhere but so far so good.

Clearly the system has been launched here as systems are installed and other agents are selling cards and systems on the island as well.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 00:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 132 of 162 in Discussion

MMMMMM

Well I found your VPN website.

No wonder you donīt advertise it!

The price applied is a long way higher than current market standards for VPNs.

james1970

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 00:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 133 of 162 in Discussion

"I have already posted the dish sizes in message 50 - a 1,35m or 1,5m in the locations that the installers have fitted systems in so far ..... blah blah blah"

Just wanted confirmation that you initially falsly advertised that this sysem was available on an 80cm dish.

"Clearly the system has been launched here as systems are installed and other agents are selling cards and systems on the island as well. "

Obviously lines are being crossed with some one saying it has not been launched yet (ref msg 16 and 55) and you saying it has.....

oh who to believe...

Can you supply channel bit rates so we can see how low the quality of the pictures are compared to actual broadcasts direct from the UK TV satellites? Hope they are not as bad as the rebroadcaster channel bitrates here in Spain - they look awful on anything bigger than a a 32" HD TV so gawd knows what i would look like on any bigger TV! It could be that filmon.com has higher bit rates than you !!

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 00:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 134 of 162 in Discussion

I have all ready checked it out and its subscription costs are more expensive than our quality live product direct from the satellite.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 00:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 135 of 162 in Discussion

james1970

read all the posts before contributing,not just the last ones.

When I say things i give details which can be verified,not like MMMMMM who tells his "FACTS" and does not give any kind of proof to verify them.

Earlier in the thread I gave a report about my phone call to one installer called Steve who claimed to have cards for uktvdirect,although he said he does not know Charles.

I also wrote his phone number so everyone in CY can verify this is true.

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 01:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 136 of 162 in Discussion

Are you from spain james1970?

What is your interest in here a few thousand miles away from you?

cyprusunited

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 01:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 137 of 162 in Discussion

20 pounds a month for a VPN? Is it a joke?

Every average internet surfer can find deals way cheaper than this,even quality alternatives.

MMMMMMīs customers might not know even how to perform a search engine query.

james1970

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 09:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 138 of 162 in Discussion

"Are you from spain james1970?

What is your interest in here a few thousand miles away from you? "

As you said to me "read all the posts before contributing".

I started on this forum as I was thinking about moving the Cyprus in the near future. Yes I am currently in Spain, then maybe to Italy, then maybe somewhere east Med. All these areas have "issues" with reception of UK TV, so it is of interest to me if / when I have to move around.

Chegwin

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 09:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 139 of 162 in Discussion

To save myself the agony of wading through all this stuff again can I ask a very simple and easy question to anybody who is reading this thread?

Has anyone actually got this system from UKTVDIRECT in TRNC and if so would they like to comment on its performance?

Chegs

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 10:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 140 of 162 in Discussion

Dear 'Carl from Paphos'

>>20 pounds a month for a VPN? Is it a joke?

Every average internet surfer can find deals way cheaper than this,even quality alternatives. <<

I don't do 'cheap' .. I'm always pointing out that I'm expensive... some folks can even work out why.. ;)

Cheggers >>Has anyone actually got this system from UKTVDIRECT in TRNC and if so would they like to comment on its performance? <<

Bravo ! ...

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 11:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 141 of 162 in Discussion

At those prices you should put a mask and jumper with black and white stipes on it to go with your wooden leg

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 11:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 142 of 162 in Discussion

PS: mister legal and above board man i have a few more questions -

Do you have permission to use the logos from the BEEB, Channel 5 etc on you website ?

I remember that you were taking the piss out of our website not so long ago maybe you forgot how bad yours was prior to rubbishing ours.

one rule for you another for all others

james1970

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 11:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 143 of 162 in Discussion

"Do you have permission to use the logos from the BEEB, Channel 5 etc on you website ?"

Again, Kettle pot black.

Do you have permission from Murdochs TV Direct company to use pictures of their dish system with their name and logo on the equipment on your site? Especially as the two names are very similar?

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 11:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 144 of 162 in Discussion

Dearest 'uktvdirect'

re msg 142

Thank you for your valid points... No we didn't and you are correct they will be removed..

The website does have a contact address, and phone number and accepts monthly payments via credit card - something still absent on 'yours'

Now, how about some refreshing honesty from YOU .. lot's of awkward question STILL unanswered.

Do you need them all asking AGAIN? ;)

Chegwin

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 11:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 145 of 162 in Discussion

uktvdirect

If you spent more time trying to enhance your business and answer direct, and I assume easy questions, you may find a few more like me who would give you a chance. If we cannot evaluate it, we can’t buy it.

It seems you would rather joust continually with other forum members than encourage subscribers.

So, is there anyone on your books in TRNC using the system that can qualify that it works?

Chegwin

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 17:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 146 of 162 in Discussion

Looks like mmmmmm pretends to be someone else to promote his own service look:

Mark writes...

Dear Jara, the whole point is these UK proxies you refer to don't work or are PAINFULLY slow..

I just want to sit down click a button and watch TV - not look for free / working IPs...

I happen to use one of the services here that has been called a "rip-off" - but it works for me - everytime - watched the Champions League match on ITV... nearly turned off after 15 mins - glad I didn't.

website: http://www.flickr.com/photos/veta_mark/2311675401/ posted

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 17:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 147 of 162 in Discussion

More here:

Sandi Gall writes...

This solution is a rip-off ( http://www.uktvabroad.com/). Ģ127.87 for an initial auth request through the proxy. Nice money!

Mike writes... (another name for mmmmmm)

Hi Sandi,

Could you please offer us a cheaper, reliable alternative solution.

Where I live , a 4.2m satellite dish is necessary to watch UK TV, and this solution works out a LOT less expensive than buying a SKY+ box, and subscribing to SKY !!

I reckon those who don't even have THAT option ( say USA, Oz, Far East )would like to hear your advice for another option and pricing details.

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 17:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 148 of 162 in Discussion

More positive comments for mmmmmm:

Quote:

Originally Posted by theroyalseh can recmmend this site http://www.uktvabroad.com/

Thats the most dubious site I have seen yet ... spent a good 75p building that ...

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 17:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 149 of 162 in Discussion

all of the above are taken from a quick search of the net and there are lots more where they came from.

Those in GLASS houses should not throw stones as they may end up breaking their own windows

james1970

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 17:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 150 of 162 in Discussion

"Thats the most dubious site I have seen yet"

you are forgetting yours then!

and btn's....

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 18:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 151 of 162 in Discussion

james are you playing with a full deck? i did not post the above comment its from another forum on the net that thinks mmmmmm's service is a RIP OFF and his website is pants.

Also mmmmmm pretends to be someone else on there to promote his dodgy internet tv business he is quick to call everyone else for so called dodgy activities but when he plays the less than HONEST games like lying and hiding his identity to promote his business i guess thats ok then?

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 18:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 152 of 162 in Discussion

Dear 'Charles' re msg 146-8

I see you took note of Cheggers msg 145 ?!

1/ 'Sandi Gall' is a poor example of 'expert appraisal' it seems neither HE - nor you, understands the difference between a proxy server and a VPN;) !

2/ I have no need to pretend to be anyone other than myself.. Your 'Mike' isn't me... I do have a far idea who it might bes.. Mike ( from Episkopi ) had just split from his Missus and left her their 3.3M DH.. He had a 4.2m fitted by Alex in July - and was using the VPN for over a year..

3/ theroyalseh - and our web site.. It was knocked up for free by my Step son - did you notice I had him remove the UK TV cos logos.. ? I see you are still using Direct TV ones... )))))

I'm absolutely sure I can throw stones, now.. We all await answers to: ( for example)

Dish sizes? Monthly payments option ? Credit card option for payment ? No contact tel number, registered address, contact address? Unauthorised re broadcasting, list of agents in CY, satisfie

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 18:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 153 of 162 in Discussion

( continued) some satisfied clients.. Beanbag from Turkey has 'disappeared' .. and I think the members want to hear from someone they *know*..

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 18:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 154 of 162 in Discussion

Now what ever happened to Washerman? He said he wanted to be a 'dealer'

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 18:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 155 of 162 in Discussion

I have answered all your questions mmmmmm

but you keep asking the same ones, dish sizes are on this thread, monthly payments would be down to your installer or direct agent, credit cards would be down to the installer or direct agent, was that all?

I cannot answer for them so you would have to ask the person you ask to fit the system for you and seen as though you won't be installing one i guess you will have to wait for someone to tell you the outcome.

We too will remove the images that offend you on our site at asap.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 19:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 156 of 162 in Discussion

Dear 'Charles'

No you haven't answered the Qs.. and I'm NOT the only one to mention it..

1/ dish sizes.. it is clear that there always has been a HECK of a discrepancy between what you claimed and any sort of stable reality

2/ simply passing the buck re the payments / contact issue IS your problem.. folk want to know WHO is the organ grinder.. You biz model isn't going to work while you and the upliners 'hide' .. hence my use of 'pyramid'..

If - as I predict - this all ends in tears - your 'dealers / installers' don't want to be in the front line ..

3/ A list of installers ? you have '2000' of them, right ? Why don't you list those in CY.. ? It's just that I have access to newspapers and *I* haven't seen an ad - nor one in Majorca, either.. A busy sat installer had never heard of your operation - you only have my word for that.. but I was AMAZED

4/ Satisfied clients.. you told us you were in CY recently, you must have seen some happy folk

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 19:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 157 of 162 in Discussion

Boring, boring, boring Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - please come up with some new questions our installers are there and will become more visible as the system spreads in Cyprus (N&S) which it is doing very quickly for a new venture you just cannot get over the fact that you are not involved and your envy is driving you crazy and so you continue to lash out in anger at your failure to think of such a good business idea.

You have been saying it will not last for months and yet it is still going strong and we will soon be adding new services to the fantastic package to make it even better so watch this space.

This post as with all the others is going no where so i am going to take a sabatical before the admin close it yet again for repetative postings that have answered all the questions.

Please continue to talk amongst yourself mmmmmm something i am sure you are used to with your exciting personality which is about as entertaning as a sea slug.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 19:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 158 of 162 in Discussion

You 'talk up' an operation that must be huge.. 2000 installers / dealers.. that should be new clients 4000-6000 clients a day.. Frankly such an operation wouldn't operate the biz model you suggest - unless it had to..

We both know the reasons:

1/ you are probably being economical with the facts..

2/ you can't operate in the normal legit way - as you have to keep the head separate from the limbs to stay ahead of the law- no sat biz that has asked for huge up front annual payments has EVER made money.. you cannot rely on clients to fund a new start-up -it has to be subsidised - using a dying bird is a clear sign of something being done on the cheap.

3/ Use of IRDETO encryption - you don't dwell on this, either - HOW can I be lying that your system is hacked? How do you think a companies in "TRNC" CURRENTLY show IRDETO based content without an IRDETO card/ subscription to the actual pay TV company.. ?

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 19:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 159 of 162 in Discussion

Dear 'Charles'

Enjoy your holiday.. . ;)

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 21:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 160 of 162 in Discussion

I think this one has run it's course now.

Does everyone agree?

uktvdirect

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 21:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 161 of 162 in Discussion

Yes, it is becoming boring and petty as usual close the thread and put us all out of our misery caused by the posts of the envious little mmmmmman and his Spanish sidekick James who both as a matter of interest do not actualy live in Northern Cyrprus but seem intent on imposing their views on the sensible members on here.

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
13/10/2009 21:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 162 of 162 in Discussion

This thread is now closed. Reason: Thread was addressed and no need for further posts.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.