North Cyprus Tourist Board - Pets -Looking for a Loving new home for 5 year old male dog
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Pets -Looking for a Loving new home for 5 year old male dog

Pets -Looking for a Loving new home for 5 year old male dog

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Threads on Pets, Dogs, Cats, Animals and Kyrenia Animal Rescue (KAR)

» Read about Bringing Your Pet to North Cyprus

» KAR Official Website - www.kyreniaanimalrescue.org

m5col

Message Posted:
30/09/2009 16:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

I rescued Casper as a tiny pup and like to think I gave him a fun and loving home for 5 years. I am deeply saddened that I am no longer in a position to care for him. Casper needs a VERY good home for his VERY good, gentle, loyal nature. Casper is a 5 Year old Chocolate coloured male cross, he has a handsome Labrador head, is of slim build and medium height. Casper is used to living inside and outside. He is fully house trained and obedient. Most importantly he is an excellent companion and likes to be treated as part of the family. Casper is great with other dogs, adults and children ….. but not cats. I am sure he would love to live in a home with other dogs. Genuine reason for new home.

Vidal

Message Posted:
30/09/2009 22:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

m5col

Why don't you post a picture of Casper?

Someone may fall in love with him.

good luck.

Lilli

Message Posted:
01/10/2009 00:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

PLEASE post a picx It may work but in my experience the young ones stand a better chace. I wish you all the luck in the world. I hope someone realises that to get a dog trained and happy in a home enviorment is wotrh a lot more than taking one off the street. I wish you all the luck in the world. I have the same prob trying to rehome Max Good luck xxx

tarry67

Message Posted:
01/10/2009 15:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Hi

This link will take you to a picture of lovely Casper, as you can see he is not sure about the camera. I took this picture for the owner, who is correct in every way about his character. http://www.flickr.com/photos/28373139@N08/3971046207/

bazilbrush

Message Posted:
02/10/2009 12:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Lovely dog hope he finds a nice home.

m5col

Message Posted:
02/10/2009 13:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Thankyou to all who have looked at my posted note and thankyou for all your kind wishes.

The photo posted by tarry67 shows Casper as he truly is. Adorable, cute and gentle. I hope i can find him a good home soon. I wish Lilli good luck rehoming her Max.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.