North Cyprus Tourist Board - Bars & empty apartments on complex
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Bars & empty apartments on complex

Bars & empty apartments on complex

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

tamand

Message Posted:
03/10/2009 08:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

1/ Can anybody tell me if people who own bars/restaurants on complexes pay maintenance ? if so how much as in my HO they use more facility eg. sewerage footfall etc, than a apartment so shoud pay more. i am not speaking about renters as it is the responsibility of the owner here ??

2/ Do builders pay maintenance for empty apartments still 2 be sold

3/ Do T/C owners pay maintenance or is it only foreiners

4/ shoud maintenance companys issue contracts to every individual person/owner

tamand

Message Posted:
03/10/2009 14:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

surely somebody is able to answer these questions ???

Pipie

Message Posted:
03/10/2009 15:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Tamand these are questions that your comittee can find out for you .

Lazy days

Message Posted:
03/10/2009 15:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Hello tamand

Maybe you dont have a committee, you didn't say ? but i thought pipie with all her experience of all things complex could help you, however maybe i will be allowed to give my ideas without starting WW3

1. people who own bars ect should have to pay, of course

2. it would be very hard to get builders to pay unless they wanted to in my opinion

3. I know a few sites where the locals refuse point blank to pay any contri to maintenance.

4. Depends on the deal management company has with developers.

These points have been debated at length on many posts and Pipie has been one of the most outspoken on it all, and seems to know all the answers, you should go back over some of the topics on here and other boards then you will see what i mean. lol

Pipie

Message Posted:
03/10/2009 16:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Tamand as I said if you contact committee , but also if you speak to Jackie from Lynx she will discuss with you any related issues if it is in connection with Turquoise Bay . From experience such a breath of fresh air speaking to Jackie we have found her soooooooooooo obliging !!hope this helps .

tamand

Message Posted:
03/10/2009 18:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

well it seems as if ther is a few xxed wires here, i cant contact a comittee i dont have, and never mentioned any place in particular but it seems as if you know and i dont, i asked a general question and would like answers so if you dont mind, pipie if you dont have a good enough answer please butt out, i dont need to ask anybody in particular this is an open question but you seem to want to make it out to be something it isnt so please once again if you have nowt positive to input butt out as it is of NO HELP AT ALL.

LAZ/D thanks for that, i went over many of the topics and know you 2 have diffrences, but all i want is answers not twisted rhetoric if you see what i mean ??? and i dont have any commitee, i asked simple questions at 1/ above surely its not toooooooooo hard, lazy days your answers is noted but i would like a few others as well

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.