North Cyprus Tourist Board - Disability centre does one exist in TRNC?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Disability centre does one exist in TRNC?

Disability centre does one exist in TRNC?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

AlexF065

Message Posted:
05/10/2009 23:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Hi

I am looking for ways and means of comming over to live in TRNC and to either work for a company or start my own business.

I have been in the building industry most of my Adult life and do know about Adaptions, and wet room construction.

As well as stair lifts, mobility scooters, adjustable beds and rise and recline chairs and rails anything to help keep a person as independant as possible with whatever difficulties they have of a physical nature.

Due to disable acess acts ect here in the UK all new homes built are wheelchair accessable to all downstairs rooms you will find the doors are wider and even the downstairs loo is quite large to accomodate a wheelchair if ever needed

Can anyone be so kind as to tell me if there are any centers serving this sort of need in TRNC within the Expat population?

And if one could if needed Import such equiptment to open a disability centre?

Woodspeckie

Message Posted:
05/10/2009 23:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

I think there is something along the lines of disability aids shop on the road leading to Lapta from the island near the Pia Bella, just past the big Bathroom shop on the corner.

AlexF065

Message Posted:
05/10/2009 23:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Oh dam

so thats been looked after then, I doubt the population is big enough to support 2 of that type of business as well many might just well up sticks and return to the UK

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.