North Cyprus Tourist Board - electrical transformers in the trnc
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > electrical transformers in the trnc

electrical transformers in the trnc

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Electricity in North Cyprus and KIBTEK Related Threads posted so far

Mildrew

Message Posted:
28/04/2008 15:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

i am buying a villa in northern cyprus. the build has been going on since oct 2005, and have long since lost any confidense in the builder. the latest development is that he now wants £4000 for a transformer for the villa. this is the first he has mentioned the need for one and the price seems very large. Has anybody got any idea of the cost of transformers in the TRNC.

jokers2theright

Message Posted:
28/04/2008 16:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Ask Kibtec if you can see his electrical project /contract with them before handing over any money. Was there no mention in your contract of transformer costs? İf on a complex its normally shared between the villa owners and so 4k sounds about right for a complex.

kavenkoy

Message Posted:
28/04/2008 19:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

how many are on the complex ?

what does contract say like jokers says ?

some costs are dreamt up when it comes to electricity connections ,but i suppose its where the cables come from to your site

kav

Mildrew

Message Posted:
28/04/2008 19:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

We are in a complex of 7 buildings , 6 stand alone villas and 1 building containing 2 appartments i on each floor. There has been no mention of additional charges and no mention to a charge for a transformer until now. I was advised 3 weeks ago that the villa was now complete and this was part of the final bill. This is just one item, and a new one, which we have not disputed yet with the builders. We have much bigger problems with them, but would like to establish our position on the transformer position before contacting them again and maybe having a new complaint.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.