North Cyprus Tourist Board - TRNC contract mobile phones
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > TRNC contract mobile phones

TRNC contract mobile phones

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

millzer

Message Posted:
06/10/2009 17:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

What sort of mobile contracts are on offer in TRNC? Do they work out any cheaper than Pay as u go? Do they work like UK with free minute plans etc?

nostradamus

Message Posted:
06/10/2009 18:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Only have detailed knowledge of Telsim accounts but they are substantially cheaper than pay as you go. Telsim call charges to all mobiles here in TRNC are 17 kurus per minute, SMS 9 kurus per minute. Monthly standing charge 2-3 lire depending on whether or not you have international roaming. To open an account, go to Telsim office in Girne - take your passport with you. Telsim call charges are much cheaper than Turkcell and they also give free minutes depending on the size of your bill.

tarry67

Message Posted:
06/10/2009 19:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

I changed from Telsim to Turkcell contract, not because I was unhappy with Telsim, but because most of the island and my friends are using Turkcell and to call Turkcell to Turkcell is cheap, but I was finding calling from my Telsim to Turkcell was costing me a lot more each month. God did that make sense it seemed hard work.....!!!!!!

moonstone

Message Posted:
06/10/2009 19:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Turkcell will offer you more than you want

please just check the rate plans from the

http://www.kktcell.com/pages/1802.aspx

If the number of calls from Kuzey Kıbrıs Turkcell to Kuzey Kıbrıs Turkcell lines, fixed lines and other GSM operators’ lines are more or less equal or if you make more calls to other GSM operators’ lines than to any others, the most economical rate plan for you are Kuzey Kıbrıs Turkcell Standard Rate Plan.

If most of your calls are made from Kuzey Kıbrıs Turkcell to Kuzey Kıbrıs Turkcell lines and fixed lines, the most economical rate for you is the Kuzey Kıbrıs Turkcell Bizim Tarife Rate Plan.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.