North Cyprus Tourist Board - Winter Entertainment Programme at Tolga's Bar, Karsiyaka
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Winter Entertainment Programme at Tolga's Bar, Karsiyaka

Winter Entertainment Programme at Tolga's Bar, Karsiyaka

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

joandjelly

Message Posted:
12/10/2009 12:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Tolga's Bar in Karsiyaka will be holding the following weekly events all throughout the Winter:

Tuesdays - Tony's Fun Quiz with cash prizes and weekly jackpot. 3TL per person. Starts 8.30pm.

Wednesdays - Live music with Heartbeat playing a mixture of well-known songs. Something to suit all tastes (Sting, James Blunt, The Eagles, Bob Marley, etc). From 9.30pm.

Thursdays - Darts League. Come along and support your local team. Second division champions last season we now have teams in both divisions so home games every week.

Saturdays - Karaoke and dancing with Big T from 9.00pm.

Sundays - Three course Sunday lunch 12.30 to 3.30pm.

For further information call Gail 0533 885 6335.

karsiyakaboy

Message Posted:
14/10/2009 09:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Is that inside or out?

Only ask as i live near to tolgas and the volume level especially during weekdays is very high from the sound system. We have two small children under Six and would appreciate if you would remeber that when setting the volume.

Not looking to spoil anyones evening but a little thought for the neighbours please..

dav88

Message Posted:
14/10/2009 10:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

ooo karaoke luffly!! might pop down for a sing song or two!

joandjelly

Message Posted:
15/10/2009 10:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

As far as I know it will be inside very soon. I am only posting this info on behalf of Tolga's as it is my local. Can I suggest you pop in and have a quiet word with Gail if there is a problem with the volume. She is very nice

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.