North Cyprus Tourist Board - Evergreen Crystal Bay Park
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Evergreen Crystal Bay Park

Evergreen Crystal Bay Park

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Crystal Bay Villas North Cyprus property review

» Read Blue Bay Village North Cyprus property review

» Read Aphrodite Beachfront Village North Cyprus property review

» List of North Cyprus Estate Agents

» See All North Cyprus Estate Agent Related Threads

Sun Lady

Message Posted:
11/05/2007 11:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 40 in Discussion

Saw a number of replies regarding buyyers of properties here. My hubby James & I looked at & didn't buy (bought in Tatlisu instead) because of a lack of clarity by Evergreen when quizzed about the development

Despite the 'Water Sports Club' being the #1 advertising gimmick - ask them to confirm in writing if it will go ahread...I bet they won't

I read tha a buyer had questionned Evergreen about the Beach development (what beach development!) against no clear answers..the old sand was the ton of building sand used in the promo brochure photos

And the biggie, is that the development is advertised as a gated community, which you would think means 'private' - whereas I have been told recently that the buyers of Crystal Bay & Pearl Bay developments will using the Crystal Bay Park pool/facilities as well because Evergreen are now nor building pools in these 2 adjoining developments, so more 'crowd' than private (don't you think) with another 50+ villas worht of people in what you thought was your 'private' pool

Best of luck, quiz Evergreen now, maybe if you all get together you may make a difference. I don't want to appear smug, because I am sure that I will have equal problems in Tatlisu...but they just haven't happened yet

Sun Lady

ilovecyprus

Message Posted:
11/05/2007 15:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 40 in Discussion

I nearly bought with Evergreens. I think their build quality looks exceptional, really really great.

I pulled out as I didn't like the way they do business. I felt pressurised by them in to buying and a there were a number of inconsistencies which have led me to believe that are quite hard nosed business people and wouldn't be there if there was a 'crunch' situation.

I hope I am wrong because I sincerley want every British buyer to be really happy and contented in their properties. Lets face it we all benefit if it goes smoothly for everyone.

I agree with Sun Lady, if you club together you can make a real difference. Consumer power can win at the end of the day (they must protect their reputation) so that you can get exactly what you want. I think you can definately get what you want. Evergreens build good quality homes because that is what people want. If you tell them you expect good support and for them to do everything they say then they will probably respond favourably to that.

ilovecyprus

Message Posted:
11/05/2007 15:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 40 in Discussion

Hey guys, you may also appreciate that tree. With those massive bay windows that Evergreens use, it is going to be extremely hot in your apartments. You may appreciate the shade that the tree offers

suntanman

Message Posted:
11/05/2007 18:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 40 in Discussion

Hi All

Couldn't help myself from responding to certain points mentioned above:

Sun Lady, I have to dissagree weith you on a couple of points, I am not aware of any of the Crystal Bay projects being advertised as 'gated' ,and personally do not like the idea of holidaying at a Butlins style complex with barbed wire and security gates!

Secondly, I don't think the 'water sports club' was or is an advertising gimmik, if that was YOUR impression of the No 1 selling point, fair comment, but it had no bearing on my decision to buy on one of the Crystal Bay developments, I purchased from the recommended quality of build, but mostly on the design ,size,and general appearence of the development, and Location Location Location!

Everyone purchases for their own preferences, you obviosly have yours and I have mine, isn't it nice to be different.

With regard to Evergreen's 'pressure' selling, again I have to dissagree, at no point through our decision was I felt obligated to buy, possibly because I went via a worldwide reputable estate agent and Evergren have been more than helpfull to me.

With regards to getting things in writing, I would just like to add, that as a purchaser, and with my project getting nearer completion, Evergreen are answering every email I send, answering all my questions, and doing their utmost to make the whole process go as smooth as possible. OK there have been one or two issues en route, but isn't that expected with any new build property?

And Yes, ilovecyprus... the tree...it will certainly give us some shade! although the large windows are north facing, and we do have air conditioning.

I wish everyone luck with their purchase, we have all bought our specific properties for our own personal reasons and preferences.

I am more than happy so far, and cannot wait to see the finished product!

ilovecyprus

Message Posted:
11/05/2007 19:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 40 in Discussion

Good luck Suntanman. Glad to hear Evergreens are giving you what you want. Hope it goes well for you (smile)

gongle

Message Posted:
11/05/2007 20:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 40 in Discussion

sun lady

i bought a unit from Evergreen and know that they will clean up the beach and ARE providing water sports facilities (kayaks, pedaloes etc). they intend to have a water sports clubhouse but are waiting on government beauracrasy to catch up with their plans. your facts about the pools are incorrect as well.

as for buying in Tatlisui dont think its going to be so easy to rent out there as its a good drive to anywhere. whereas bahceli has the new marina coming a mile away and only 6 minutes to the golf course.

ilovecyprus

the windows are all green tinted to reduce heat and the apartments are double brick construction with cavity insulation unlike most of the others i saw so no problem with big north facing windows with gorgeous views. does your purchase have double brick construction? where did you buy?

malteser

Message Posted:
11/05/2007 21:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 40 in Discussion

It's great to hear alternative viewpoints Sunlady - they keep us all on our toes and you have raised several interesting points about Evergreen - keep us posted. However....

Your point about the Water Sports Club being a 'gimmick' is intriguing because I actually don't think Evergreen need any 'gimmicks' to sell what is arguably the best location in Esentepe/Bacheli/Talitsu. When I purchased with Evergreen, I had actually flown out with Medview and viewed the site for what is now Forest Golf and Beach - it was on the other side of the main road with access to the beach via a subway! Now that the site is finished, there are bungalows a mere 20 yards from what will become an even busier, faster and more dangerous highway as development increases.

The location of Crystal Bay alone is enough for me, irrespective of additional facilities and I'd rather enjoy nature than the racket of power boats and jet skis. The issue of beach development also fails to concern me - the sea is crammed full of rocks and pebbles, as is the beach, and I therefore have never believed that it can be transformed into a golden stretch of sand like the brochures or the Bahamas! Nevertheless, Evergreen will clean it up, make it presentable - if not picture postcard - and my family and I will still be able to fish off the promontory as the locals do, swim in the sea as the locals do, and stroll along the shore as the sun sets.

As for the gated community - horror - this was never on my wish-list - next to the beach with a working farm up yonder? How will the cows come and visit in the evening, as they did when I savoured a sunset when on site in April? Incidentally, the trees should stay as well! Evergreen are part of a 'Save Olive Trees' organisation and this ethos is preferable to a 'Let's obliterate all traces of nature and shove it in a gated community right beside the sea' approach that you seem to prefer.

I am - perhaps unfortunately so - one of the few people who were able to witness this spot in paradise prior to construction when it was overgrown, green and untouched. I therefore appreciate any attempts made by Evergreen - I hope the name isn't a gimmick ? - to retain something of what it once was.

malteser

Message Posted:
11/05/2007 22:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 40 in Discussion

Sorry not yet finished - it's Friday, forgive me and I've had a glass of wine!

Your point about swimming pools isn't accurate, though I have to admit that it has been a niggle over this past year, as at one point I also didn't think there was going to be a pool on the Cyrstal Bay site. There is one now - next to the siting of the huge villa (no. 16?) at the back of the complex, behind the villas closest to the sea. The concrete shell was in when I left North Cyprus mid- April and it's approximately 17m by 7m. It is tucked away and not visible from any part of the road through the site but it's a pool alright!

Also, there are 16 properties on Crystal Bay and 24 (I think) on Pearl Bay - that makes 40 villas rather than 50+. Still enough for a 'crowd' I guess, but can there be such a thing as a 'private communal pool' anyway? As long as the cows aren't in it, that's fine by me!

gongle

Message Posted:
11/05/2007 22:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 40 in Discussion

they are building a semi olympic pool on the land at the rear of the site (by the 2 palms) along with restaurant, management and letting office, tennis court and something else i cant remember!

malteser

Message Posted:
11/05/2007 22:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 40 in Discussion

Confirmed gongle - I have consistently been informed of this pool and its size - from the very beginning and also when I was querying whether there would be a pool on Crystal Bay.

Hello by the way!

malteser

Message Posted:
11/05/2007 22:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 40 in Discussion

Confirmed gongle - I have consistently been informed of this pool and its size - from the very beginning and also when I was querying whether there would be a pool on Crystal Bay.

Hello by the way!

gongle

Message Posted:
11/05/2007 22:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 40 in Discussion

Hello Malteser, have a glass for me..ive run out!

Sunlady

i understand that it can be gated but there is no point in putting in a gate as you need to employ someone to lift it (adding to communal fees) or have an electronic gate which will cause all sorts of headaches such as problems with access for my weekly renters, stuck down when the electric is off etc. i bet if you have an electric gate on your site it will be left permanently open! oh and if someone wants to rob your place (currently a rare event though bound to increase as more of us brits move in) is a gate going to stop them seeing as most walls in N.Cyp are about 1 meter tall?

im not picking on you just trying to put you straight on your facts.... actually where did you get all your incorrect info from? and where did you buy?

Sun Lady

Message Posted:
11/05/2007 22:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 40 in Discussion

Wow, isn't Cyprus 44 a all-powerful site for forum!

No insult to anyone intended, there ae some very committed Evergreen 'buyers' out there? I really hope you enjoy your properties, but in answer to a few points made by you all

In terms of the 'Gated' community.

Go to Evergreen website, download CB Park pdf sales leaflet & the first words are ' Crystal Bay Park is an exclusive GATED community' ~ Evergreen's words, not mine. So why your hsarsh words malteser?

In terms of the Water Sports Facility & Pools.

I can only repeat, get Evergreen to confirm in writing that the Water Sports Club is happening or even held up by the authorities. See if you get back a black & white reply. If you do, the let people in the forum know

Same about pools, a chap who bought on Crystal Bay (3rd row back, 2nd or third column in), who we met by accident when we were looking around at first, sent my husband a copy e-mail, which was a flyer this last month from Evergreen stating that they had made enhancements to the development, which are probably true, BUT BUT BUT that the pool in Crystal Bay Park would also be the pool for Crystal Bay & Pearl Bay. If you doubt me, ask Evergreen for the e-mail flyer. Check the facts

I agree that the Evergreen buid quality looks good & that Tatlisu is not the best for rental, but as I am retiring in 12 months & intend to live there F/T, then this is no concern.

Good luck, you have probably made a good buy anyway, but check what you are getting because it might not be everything that it seems.

Interesting to hear your findings. for sure I will be loopking out for replies

gongle

Message Posted:
11/05/2007 22:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 40 in Discussion

sunlady

the pool you are talking about is part of their 'larger than expected' communal area servicing the villas and the 20 apartments in park and i am more than happy with the upgrades. why the interest?

what is the definition of a watersports club?

i know that i will be scuffing around on a kayak on lovely crystal bay in a short while. does your developer offer this?

what is your angle anyway as you havent stated what you bought and it seems your only posts to this board are negative to a developer you didnt buy from....hmmm? do you work for one of their competitors like seaterra or sweetwater????

dont worry when we evergreenies take a drive out east we will bring you some provisions but when you come west dont ask to use our kayaks and pedaloes as we will be playing with them.

malteser

Message Posted:
11/05/2007 23:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 40 in Discussion

Come on Sunlady - you can't spontaneously and without any provocation dish the dirt on Evergreen in an open forum, without disclosing what and from whom you are buying ??? Let's compare notes!

I apologise if you think my words were harsh - I was just putting you straight because you sound so bitter! Incidentally, you will only get a private pool if you buy exactly that. Check out the problems at Medview's Sunrise Beach Club in Bogaz with its numerous occupants complaining about exactly who is using their pool.

Finally - I am paying for a villa next to the sea with a communal swimming pool - anything else truly is a bonus!

Sun Lady

Message Posted:
11/05/2007 23:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 40 in Discussion

3rd & final comment from my side, as unfortunately gongle seems to want to move from discussion in terms of developments to a personal level, even to the extent of making a wild guess that I work for an Evergreen competitor? Please refrain.

Gongle, think about it, what damage could I hope to make to Evergreen's sales if all the properties we have referred to are already sold out? Think about it

I only contributed to this subject on ths forum, becuase I had some info to share. As a result, all Evergreen customers who are reasonable people can check out its correctness for themselves in terms of what I have said, should they wish to do so.

Which of course they will, regardless of gongle's decision to personalise matters.

Best wishes to all Evergreen Buyers (especially the Brits), make your own enquiries, satisfy your needs. Sleep well, enjoy the weekend

gongle

Message Posted:
11/05/2007 23:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 40 in Discussion

i made my assumption re your angle after reading your post and seeing that your only post on this site was on a developer you are not buying from.

where did you get your 'information' from as it is incorrect and you ought to warn others of this source of misinformation?

where are you buying or are you ashamed of your purchase?

ilovecyprus

Message Posted:
12/05/2007 10:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 40 in Discussion

Hi Guys

I didn't realise that Evergreens are providing Kaykas. Sounds brilliant.

You asked where I am buying and the type of property so I will answer, although each property will have its pluses and minuses, as will the area.

I am buying in Lapta. I decided in the end that I wanted to be part of a Cyprot village community and where much of the supporting infrastructure is already in place. Of course this spot is further away from the action is, which is probably where you guys are.

I have bought a 3 bedroom apartment at the same price as Evergreens. It also provided me with the extra living space that I was looking for.

Quality seems very good. I would compare it favourably to Evergreens. I have bought it from a Turkish Cypriot couple. Both were involved in its construct and design as he is an architecht and she is a civil engineer. They have been developing properties on the island for a number of years now.

I also went for a property with smaller windows. This is how Cypriots built their houses before the advent of air conditioning as the summer heat just made the houses too hot if the windows were too large.

gongle

Message Posted:
12/05/2007 11:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 40 in Discussion

Ilovecyprus

on your other posts you seem to care about doing the right thing re Gcs and Tcs ie title deeds etc and the island itself.

did you know there has been protests by the locals and newcomers alike against all the new apartment blocks being built in the traditional villages, Alsancak and Lapta especially.

as the build allowances are much higher in the villages, some developers are buying up the older traditional low level houses and demolishing them and putting apartment blocks in their place as you are allowed to cram more units into an area meaning that the builder can supply at a lower price so no wonder it was cheaper but more importantly they are destroying the look of these traditional villages which is terrible.

oh well never mind eh!

ilovecyprus

Message Posted:
12/05/2007 11:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 40 in Discussion

Good points gongle. I will investigate further - thanks

ilovecyprus

Message Posted:
12/05/2007 11:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 40 in Discussion

Interesting points gongle. I will look at that further, thanks.

You would hope that the governement would protect the villages.

gongle

Message Posted:
12/05/2007 12:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 40 in Discussion

nope!

when they froze all new projects recently to look at the rules it was hoped that it was to realign the building percentages and heights in the villages but they left these rules as they are so your poor local neighbours in their bungalows now look at walls of concrete rather than the village scenery they once viewed!!!!

ilovecyprus

Message Posted:
12/05/2007 12:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 40 in Discussion

Why do you think they didn't change the rules in the villages as well?

malteser

Message Posted:
12/05/2007 12:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 40 in Discussion

Sunlady

What on earth made you open this can of worms? I am re-reading this thread with a clear head (hangover) and am trying to find your agenda. Your patronising comment 'there are some very committed Evergreen buyers out there' is incredible - what else do you expect from people who have invested their life savings in these properties. For some unfathomable reason, you don't really seem to want us to 'enjoy our properties' and fail miserably in your claim 'that you don't want to appear smug'. Signing off 'Best of luck' is at best provocative and then you seem shocked at the responses.

Any misinterpretation could be down to the limitations of forum communication or it could be you - you seem bitter, intent on spoiling the Evergreen party and several of your 'facts' have been proved incorrect. Oh, and by the way - I am a reasonable person, what about you?

Sun Lady

Message Posted:
12/05/2007 15:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 40 in Discussion

Malteser

James (hubby) told me not to reply, but I cannot help it. The very committed 'buyers' comment was a little cheeky I admit & as it hinted that some replies may be from Evergreen staff rather than property buyers, such was the knowledge, speed & anger in their replies.

I suppose I don't feel bad now because I was also accused of working for an Evergreen competitor. But 10/10 although you did spot the developer we have bought from, but I won;t say which becuase it would appear I was trying to promote then as being better than Evergreen which of course I am not

All I simply wanted to say is that, it came to our attention that Evergreen might not be giving people everything they expect. And our course regular people can check as to whether this is true or false for themselves directly with Evergreen

It is likely to give them a more concrete answer than taking the word of anything said on a forum site by people called 'malteser' & 'dongle' (no offense intended).

I am definately going now as there is nothing else to say. Pity we won't be neighbours really, we could have red wine induced debate until the early hours. And I REALLY DO hope you enjoy you properties with Evergreen/or make money on them/or even both xx

ilovecyprus

Message Posted:
12/05/2007 18:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 40 in Discussion

Those replies were extremely fast and very thorough. I never knew about the tinted glass, kayaks, etc.

I have stated that Evergreens build excellent properties, right up their with the best. I can't pay them a bigger compliment. Buyers are getting an excellent deal.

My comments were related to code of business. I would fully expect an Evergreen employee to be on this site.

I respect the guy from NCP, Izzet. He is open on the forum and even has his picture. Well done.

gongle

Message Posted:
12/05/2007 20:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 27 of 40 in Discussion

sun lady

my handle is gongle not dongle..... i dont go calling you glumlady or dumlady do i? its childish.

ilovecypus

if you live here and research over a number of years you find out a lot of information. it also helps to read every local paper both north and south to try to get an understanding of the local politics, feeling and current affairs. i also know a good number of local estate agents socially and this also helps you find out the good from the average and bad.

i found evergreen to be honest, open and informed in all of my dealings with them and am happy with my purchases and for investment/holiday properties, dont think they can be beat.

i dont know if you are insinuating i work for evergreen or not but if you are you are wrong. though through my dealings with them i have got to know them well and even socialise with one of the employees.

i will end on a pleasant note by saying, i hope that you all get great enjoyment/profit from your purchases one and all wherever they may be.

Allahaısmarladık

malteser

Message Posted:
12/05/2007 20:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 28 of 40 in Discussion

Sunlady,

Appreciate the reply, enjoy north cyprus wherever you will be! Have a good weekend xx

ilovecyprus

Message Posted:
12/05/2007 20:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 29 of 40 in Discussion

good luck you too gongle

Seagull

Message Posted:
12/05/2007 22:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 30 of 40 in Discussion

my first post, what an interesting topic, sun lady is a bit scary!

not bought anything yet in TRNC(but will do), evergreen were recommended to me as a top notch outfit, but also as someone said, with an equally agressive sales team, at least this was my experience

wouldn't want to live next door to sun lady either(or share the red wine)but the one sound comment amongst her blabber was that if people want to know the truth, they should ask evergreen to confirm it back to them in writing, simple as that, you cannot believe anything from a forum, all that it is, is advise and comment

my impression of TRNC is that it is like bUying in the wind west of poineering america in somuchas you may not get exactly what you expected when you signed the ocntract, but hey! its a good deal anyway(look at the prices elsewhere)so don't get too bent out of shape

hope to share a glass with you all of you(a number of times)in my ageing years

suntanman

Message Posted:
12/05/2007 23:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 31 of 40 in Discussion

Hi All:

Seagull

I agree with your comment that you cannot believe anything from a forum, but must stress that the comments raised in favour of Evergreen were made by people who are actually BUYING a property from them, so are giving their own first hand information.

When and if you decide to buy over here and have dealings with the developers on a one to one basis relationg to your own purchase I am sure you will have more grounds to comment on the service and attention they give.

Since opting to buy an Evergreen property, I have been in consant contact with them, exchanging literally dozens of emails (to the extent that I thought they might have got fed up of me asking so many questions) and not once have they let me down, and must also say they are adding a number of 'extras' that were not on the original spec.

As for Sunlady (no relation) I dont think she is scary, just mis informed, and perhaps jealous that she hasn't purchased a Crystal Bay home from Evergreen.

Happy N Cyprus house hunting, and I hope you make the right choice..........

We Evergreenies have!

Seagull

Message Posted:
13/05/2007 07:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 32 of 40 in Discussion

suntanman

based on your comments i will seriously look at evergreen again but also as well as other developments, but i am sorry to say that you do appear to oversell evergreen in a sales brochure/company pr kind of way which concerns me. the point is as i made before is that nobody can validate who you are(buyer or otherwise)

this subject unfortunately seems to have a little too much propaganda attached to it which in turn will raise peoples negative concerns whatever anyone says(which quite possibly could be without foundation)regarding evergreen

as i said/agreed within my previous post existing buyers/prospective buyers should get confirmation of what they are getting in writing from evergreen/subterra or whatever/whichever developer they are dealing with.

that is just common sense approach

more importantly and on a different tack i have stated a subject regarding house prices and where they are likely to go in TRNC.anyone with a crystal ball out there other than izzet who can tell me where it is all going

suntanman

Message Posted:
13/05/2007 12:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 33 of 40 in Discussion

Seagull

Totally agree with you, but I would just like to add, that several of us (buyers) have also been in contact outside the forums and have exchanged our own 'negatives' between ourselves, so we do know who the genuine purchasers are, and who could be the developers claiming to be!

I am not trying to 'sell' Evergreen in any way, as it up to the individual to make their own decisions as to which development company to chose, I am only speaking from my own experience, and admit there have been on or two issues along the way, but overall I am more than happy with the service provided.

Happy House Hunting.

malteser

Message Posted:
13/05/2007 14:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 34 of 40 in Discussion

Well done Suntanman - was just about to make the same observation myself but decided to go to the park for a game of cricket instead!

Incidentally - why on earth would Evergreen need to promote their properties - in Bacheli they are sold out?!

Bowman

Message Posted:
14/05/2007 15:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 35 of 40 in Discussion

It feels like someone connected with Evergreen has joined this debate? Too gushing with praise and too quick to defend!!!!!!!

breezyboy

Message Posted:
21/05/2007 12:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 36 of 40 in Discussion

There must be two Evergreens!

The other one seems to have control over their builders, produce good quality and tell you what is going to happen as opposed to pie in the sky! Wish the one I'm buying from did that.

ilovecyprus

Message Posted:
21/05/2007 14:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 37 of 40 in Discussion

Hi breezyboy

Sounds like you are frustrated

I fear that they are too concerned about selling new projects to service the existing buyers.

Hope they get their act together for you

mags1

Message Posted:
01/09/2008 21:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 38 of 40 in Discussion

I've read all your comments with horror as we struggled to buy our property in Crystal Bay Park and now we are to be hit with hidden costs(electricity etc).Our pool is to be shared with the masses and our windows are too big!!!HELP.Can anyone give me the final costs of connections and anything else that we should be aware of.

I intend to email Evergreen regarding the pool.Maybe others could do the same-united front.

I also feel their staff have been pushy but we liked the development, or did.

Now I'm off to slit my throat or sell my body(not a pretty sight)

northernlad 2

Message Posted:
02/09/2008 21:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 39 of 40 in Discussion

hi mags1

If you go to evergreen threads there is a msm site that may be able to help.

Sorry dont know how to paste it here.

Hope you get things sorted best of luck

sarah

mags1

Message Posted:
03/09/2008 13:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 40 of 40 in Discussion

Hi Sarah,

thanks for info.I've joined the site and am waiting for confirmation of membership.Looks like there are lots of problems.Makes me want to sell,but probably no-one would buy.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.