North Cyprus Tourist Board - Looking for property for sale, with some original features
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Looking for property for sale, with some original features

Looking for property for sale, with some original features

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Development Reviews

» Property Buying Guide to North Cyprus

pinkfluffytin

Message Posted:
28/10/2009 17:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Have just returned from another great holiday in North Cyprus and met some great people. Thinking of buying an old property that has some character, not really taken by the new builds. Looking at Lapta and Alsancack or Karsiyaka, also thinking of leasing a property in Karmi, as I like the style of the properties. Does anyone have anything for sale that may be of interest to me? Looking for one bedroom, possibly two. my budget is around 35,000 pounds. Also does anyone have experience of renovating a property, how did it go? Any problems?

Pogle

Message Posted:
28/10/2009 18:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Hi Pinkfluffytin

We bought an old house in Lapta and renovated it. The result is fantastic, in my opinion. We had no problems whatsoever, but then the project manager was titiz ( fastidious in Turkish). The whole project took just 8 weeks including demolishing and rebuilding part of the house, part new roof, re-wire, re-plumb, stripping back to the stone, rendering,new windows and doors, decoration, 2 new bathrooms, entire property retiled, new kitchen, garden - everything!

I can post some before and after pics if you like to show you what can be achieved. Any questions email me, good luck in your search. Mel

pinkfluffytin

Message Posted:
02/11/2009 17:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Hi, thanks for your reply, glad to hear Im not that insane, to be wanting to do what you have done. can I ask how much it cost you? The property i have looked at, requires the same amount of work, but only one bathroom and no new roof needed. Would love to look at some photos of your house. My e.mail address is tinababe@orange.net . How long have you been living out in lapta? How are you finding it?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.