North Cyprus Tourist Board - "A Cypriot shows us how to solve property problems" on NCFP
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > "A Cypriot shows us how to solve property problems" on NCFP

"A Cypriot shows us how to solve property problems" on NCFP

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Development Reviews

» Property Buying Guide to North Cyprus

malsancak

Message Posted:
04/11/2009 17:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Ismet's (Elko2) plan to solve his property problem on http://www.northcyprusfreepress.com. Hopefully, with the help of Ismet, we'll be able to update this over the coming year

sporty

Message Posted:
04/11/2009 18:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

good article,i think ismet could become the cyp44 champion and good luck to him with it,i'm sure he doesnt need luck to be able to turn the tables on these rogue developers.May even provide a blueprint for others to follow also.

malsancak

Message Posted:
04/11/2009 18:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

I'm hoping so Sporty, we've never had the process laid out so clearly - it was too good to miss publishing it before it disappeared

MUSIN M

Message Posted:
04/11/2009 19:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

mal

interesting ,however what if they have a limited company and anything worth holding on too they

personally own.

then they would just fold up and start up another limited co.

musin

long live the kktc

winslow

Message Posted:
04/11/2009 20:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Mal

Our laws are based on the old colonial system. İ have always refrained from really discussing individual cases apart from Robb as it was in the public domain. Our Judicary is always slated by many of your members but İ have always maintained that if the evidence is there and you fight meaning well prepared and dertermined you will win and eventually they will act. İt could well taken up to 5/ 6 /7 years but better than nothing. The judges hear are gernerally British trained fromer LLM LLB they know extactly when clear concise objective argument is presented. All take note eventually he will succeed...!!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.