North Cyprus Tourist Board - any old plastic paint pots
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > any old plastic paint pots

any old plastic paint pots

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all Do It Yourself (DIY) threads posted so far

daisy dukes

Message Posted:
13/11/2009 12:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Do any of you have any old paint pots i could have? I have recently discovered the joys of planting and growing plants, but now i have run out of fancy pots, and not able to buy anymore, so it would be great if you had some taking up room.... please email me. Thank you

DD

HildySmith

Message Posted:
13/11/2009 19:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Do you mean - Plant pots.

I searched for them yesterday and was told that I cannot buy them here. The only way you can get them is to buy the plants in a pot and the cost of the pot is included. That is why they plant a lot in plastic bags here.

I bought some plastic beakers and put holes in the bottom and planted my plants yesterday. Mr Pound has pots at the best prices I have seen. The triple stack ones are great and give a smashing display - as high as you want. You can plant in them or put pots in them, the affect is the same, never seen them before, I think they are great. I also got a packet of little plastic pots in Mr Pound. it has loads of small plant pots in (about 2inches) which I have planted some seeds in which I took off a tree.

As you cannot buy them maybe people will hang onto what they have got.

daisy dukes

Message Posted:
13/11/2009 19:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Hi Katy

Actually i meant paint pots, as they would be free!! LOL...but, you're right about the pound shop, maybe i'l go and have a look see!

DD

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.