North Cyprus Tourist Board - [KYRENIA WALK-3] Last call
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > [KYRENIA WALK-3] Last call

[KYRENIA WALK-3] Last call

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Kyrenia North Cyprus

» Kyrenia Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Sights

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
14/11/2009 18:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Please check this thread tomorrow, Sunday November 15 - if the weather should prohibit this third Kyrenia Walk, you'll read it here around 09.30 am. (This walk is fully booked).

Turtle

Message Posted:
14/11/2009 19:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Dutch, is this walk going to be a regular thing ?..I would like to participate next year when we are back over there

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
14/11/2009 20:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

RE msg 2, Turtle: (...) is this walk going to be a regular thing ? (...)

=> I may do one or two more free Kyrenia Walks this year and most probably a couple more in 2010. But I'm now planning walks in walled Famagusta (my favourite medieval town!) and walled Nicosia (first in the North and then in the South).

RE msg 2, Turtle: (...) I would like to participate next year when we are back over there (...)

=> If you send your email address to mcf.trnc@gmail. com I'll add your name and email address to the mailing list of the Medieval Cyprus Fellowship (MCF) and you will be informed of all forthcoming events. I always inform people on the MCF list first, so they have priority making reservations. If you wait for publicity on this board your booking may be too late. It happened several times during the past three walks, there's now quite a waiting list.

P.S. Your email address will not be used for anything else than sending you MCF information.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
15/11/2009 07:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

To all participants of the third Kyrenia Walk (today): fine weather all over the country (TRNC). See you between 10.15-10.30 am at the meeting place in Girne (Kyrenia). Please check the email with a map I've sent you!

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
15/11/2009 16:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

I hope all participants - in a big group! - had a nice walk this morning. Thank you all for your kind words when the walk was finished. It was my pleasure - please appreciate the treasures the TRNC, this "Open air museum", has to offer! Hope to see you all on another walk. Walled Famagusta..? Walled Nicosia..?

Corbo

Message Posted:
15/11/2009 16:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Great day for walking..did my own at the back of the villa I'm statying in..straight up into the hills.

Straybearx

Message Posted:
15/11/2009 23:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Thanks Hans, we thoroughly enjoyed the tour and your very informative narrative, looking forward to next Fridays talk.

Barry & Di

PS See you Tuesday

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.