North Cyprus Tourist Board - Help! would you give the swine flu jab to your children?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Help! would you give the swine flu jab to your children?

Help! would you give the swine flu jab to your children?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

parkview

Message Posted:
15/11/2009 13:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

I like many others have read the pro's and con's and still not sure what to do, I have a 3 year old and there is mention that all children here are to be vacinated, do we know enough about this drug? flu kills every year and it always effects the young an old, this flu is no different. I am so worried that these vaccines are just a money making scheme by goverments and not enough is known about the side effects now and long term. I am interested in other peoples feedback.

Delia

smithy

Message Posted:
15/11/2009 13:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

When I was over at the Lefkosa Hospital on Thursday there were queues of people with children all lining up for the Flu Jab, as I asked the Doctor and he told me that more and more Mothers were taking their Children, but I think its the Parents decision

parkview

Message Posted:
15/11/2009 13:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

I totally agree about it being a parents decision but without all the facts its a difficult decision to make and one not to be made lightly. If I had not read lots on this flu I would have given her the vaccine without a thought and unfortunately alot of people are taking this information on face value from papers etc and not lookng into the bigger picture, thanks anyway Smithy, still in a quandry though!

donga

Message Posted:
15/11/2009 13:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

I personally wouldn't take a swine flu jab at any price.

See link below & read some of the links from that site about swine flu vaccinations

http://www.theflucase.com/

exnavalperson

Message Posted:
15/11/2009 14:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Parkview

If you go to http://www.wide eye cinema.com then click on the Health tab you will find among the list several articles about swine flu vaccines, none of them complimentary.

There is no doubt in my mind that the swine flue epidemic is an y worse than any other flue epidemics that break out each year.

The difference with this one is that the pharmaceutical companies have decided to cash in on this one in a big way and have orchestrated the media to support them. It is all a big con by them.

sporty

Message Posted:
15/11/2009 14:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

i wouldnt do it either,my kids have had the usual tried and tested stuff in uk,but i would stop at this swine flu vaccine,not enough known about long term effects!Rather take the chance of not catching it,even so very few die from it,normal flu kills thousands each year anyway usually the old or weak that had underlying health problems before catching it.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.