North Cyprus Tourist Board - Aphrodite-Guzelyurt
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Aphrodite-Guzelyurt

Aphrodite-Guzelyurt

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Aphrodite Beachfront Village North Cyprus property review

Linus

Message Posted:
20/05/2008 19:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 11 in Discussion

I have only heard from a couple of people who have bought on this site. With so many of these apartments already sold on phase 1 there must be more buyers out there that have purchased that use the forum. Be great to here from you. Also I am thinking of visting when the site is finishesd to do snagging etc. It would probably be after Xmas and over the New Year period.Is it very quiet over there at this time?Are all shops open etc? Can anybody recommend a good hotel with a bit of life. I stayed at the Pia Bella earlier in the year. lovely hotel but for most of the time i think we were the only ones there

newlad

Message Posted:
20/05/2008 20:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 11 in Discussion

Hi Linus,

Good look with your apartment i hope everything goes well for you.Not bought on there myself so cant really help you.As for hotels i think you will find that mostof them will be very quiet as i believe the north only has a 10% occupancy rate,

Regards,

Paul.

gazza

Message Posted:
20/05/2008 20:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 11 in Discussion

hi linus.

we have brought also,( we have exchanged e-mails) ,do you know how many apartments have been sold?and do you know if phase 2 has started if not we will let you know as we are over the first wk june staying at the alkintyre hotel. our completion date was august but looking at evergreens website might not be we are in no hurry so not to bothered our apartment is in block 12,where are you look forward to your reply.have you been over to see the site and area yet.

gazza, becky,bigd, angie

Linus

Message Posted:
20/05/2008 20:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 11 in Discussion

Hi Newlad

Thanks for the feedback

Regards

Paul

Linus

Message Posted:
20/05/2008 21:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 11 in Discussion

Hi Gazza

We are block 14 just behind you. 75% sold on phase 1 I believe. There are also some new construction photos on their website which looks as though they are progressing well, putting the roads in etc. Yes I have been over our apt is finished it was just waiting for water and elec connections. Where is the hotel you are staying in.Is it in Guzelyurt?

Regards

Linus

gazza

Message Posted:
20/05/2008 22:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 11 in Discussion

hi linus.

hope you were pleased with your apartment,was the build and finish what you expected.also was the electric and water connections included in your overall cost looking at my contract it says the last payment has to be paid when all roads,communial,areas, and water,electrics are connected,but i will check it out again,the hotel is in kyrenia bit of a drive i think,but it will give us a chance to see a bit of the country,

anyway good look with your new home,hope to meet up sometime for a beer in the sunset bar.

all the best from all of us...

Linus

Message Posted:
20/05/2008 22:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 11 in Discussion

Hi Gazza

The finish on the apt was very good,better than other developments I saw. The elec and water was additional to the price in the contract. You are right final payment to be made when phase 1 is completely finished due end of December. Be intersted to see what you think when you visit. I didnt get much of a chance to see Guzelyurt itself. Enjoy your trip. Would be great to meet up sometime

Regards

Linus

gazza

Message Posted:
21/05/2008 09:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 11 in Discussion

hi linus.

sounds promising do you know how much the water and elec connections are ,or are they shared between the whole complex.

cheers gazza

big d

Message Posted:
21/05/2008 20:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 11 in Discussion

hi garry , cant wait to get there mate

gazza

Message Posted:
21/05/2008 23:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 11 in Discussion

hi bigd.

looking forward to going over to n c not long now to see what we have brought,

Linus

Message Posted:
22/05/2008 19:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 11 in Discussion

Hi Gazza

All elec and water costs are shared between the site as far as I know

Regards

Linus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.