North Cyprus Tourist Board - Response to some recent comments regarding SWB's Owners Association
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Response to some recent comments regarding SWB's Owners Association

Response to some recent comments regarding SWB's Owners Association

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

ShaunMc

Message Posted:
02/12/2009 00:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

On the allegation that ‘you can’t get a straight answer’ to questions, I have tried to answer every question as honestly as I can without in any way pre-empting the decisions of the Committee. I cannot do otherwise. So far as sharing the names of the founding members is concerned, it is NOT the names of individuals that is important but that the Association gives EVERY member the right to field candidates for the Committee and the right to vote for whomever they please.

So far as the claim that SWB will not pay the maintenance charges on the unsold units if they are not represented, I can only say that I do not know of any developer who DOES pay maintenance on unsold units. It was the belief of the founding members that the Association should be completely independent of the developer and the management company and in no way subject to their control. TBC

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.