North Cyprus Tourist Board - patricia jordan at Ozankoy Bookshop
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > patricia jordan at Ozankoy Bookshop

patricia jordan at Ozankoy Bookshop

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

zanky

Message Posted:
07/12/2009 16:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Everybody just wanted to remind those of you interested in gardening of Patricia`s visit tomorrow. She will be here between 10 am and 12 and will be bringing her new books for sale and will also sign any books of hers that you may already have. Her husband will be with her and they are happy to answer any of your gardening questions. Her books on the Cyprus Garden and her column in the Cyprus Today are very popular.

dav88

Message Posted:
08/12/2009 10:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Lovely, I should really attend that seeing as every plant I get seems to die within a day!

judyr

Message Posted:
08/12/2009 14:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Hi, I think we met in the summer (friends of Pam and Paul). We were at the Kebab place with them. We have just bought a house in ozankoy but are not due to come out until March/April next year. I have seen these books but thought they could only be bought in the South. If you stock them I would be very interested in buying them - I think there were 3 in total? Would you be able to keep them for me until the Spring?

Regards

Judy (Judyvincent@ntlworld.com )

zanky

Message Posted:
08/12/2009 15:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Judy We had a very successful day today with Patricia and her husband being charming people and very happy to talk about gardening. All three of the books are really nice with fantastic photos. Patricia will be coming back in April to give a full talk on getting the garden ready for the new season. We always keep the book in stock so look forward to seeing you when you come back. i will make sure that we keep the books Patricia signed for you.

judyr

Message Posted:
09/12/2009 14:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Hi, That is fantastic thank you. looking forward to moving over in the spring - pretty miserable now here in the UK!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.