North Cyprus Tourist Board - Very sad news
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Very sad news

Very sad news

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Follow North Cyprus News with Cyprus44 News

sjw1979

Message Posted:
25/05/2008 11:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

logged into another nc website this morning, bogaz.info to read some very very sad news about the nicest man ever, who was a big part of NC, it wont be the same without him. Reading all his comments on the webite, you always felt updated and like you were there, nothing was ever too much bother for him. Although I never met him, I was hoping to next year. But anything you needed to know, he was more than helpful by email. My condolences to his family :(

SamDil

Message Posted:
25/05/2008 11:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Really sorry to hear of the sudden death of Norman (Nog), he will be sadly missed. Sincere condolences to his family and friends.

simbas

Message Posted:
25/05/2008 11:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

very sad news indeed , sincere condolences to marianne , paul and family

regards , simbas

elko2

Message Posted:
25/05/2008 13:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

I met him quite a few times and indeed he was a real gentleman. I have already written on his website Bogaz info.

ismet

Paul Silver

Message Posted:
25/05/2008 18:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Hi Everyone

I'm not sure if you're aware of the news, but Norman Silver (nog) passed away a couple of days ago.

I just thought i'ld post on here and lot you lot know, as I belive he checked on these forums a few times a week, and enjoyed the banter/conversation.

Thank you very much.

Paul Silver

http://www.bogaz.info/general-talk-about-anything/7458_sad_news.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I could make a request....

If anyone knows of any other forums he goes on, or has anything like photos/videos/sound-files, that sort of thing, I would greatly apprechate it.

If you could do it on paul@bogaz.info or over at http://www.bogaz.info/general-talk-about-anything/7493_a_request.htm , so I have them all in one place, that would be apprechated.

Cheers

Paul

Busy Bees Bogaz

Message Posted:
25/05/2008 19:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Norman Silver was the life and soul of Bogaz, and will be missed by all that knew him. We once again send our condolances, but anyone that knew him from this board may wish to post their messages on http://www.bogaz.info

Also, if anyone can help Paul, Nomans son, with the above, it would be appreciated. Norman helped hundreds of people in the area, and Bogaz will never be the same without him.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.