North Cyprus Tourist Board - [OPINION] H.E. Rauf Raif Denktash in Cyprus Today
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > [OPINION] H.E. Rauf Raif Denktash in Cyprus Today

[OPINION] H.E. Rauf Raif Denktash in Cyprus Today

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
11/12/2009 11:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

A couple of days ago H.E. Rauf Raif Denktash, the founding President of the TRNC, wrote an interesting article in Cyprus Today (December 9, 2009). I have not found any mention of this article on this board or on the Internet (yet). I think it's in the interest of all TC's and the public in general to preserve Mr. Denktash's words on the net. That's why I've scanned the article and make it available here to read it - and on my server in Holland for you to download and keep/read it.

It's a rather large file for a bulletin board, but in order to make it easy to read here - this the price you have to pay: patience. You can enlarge the text via your keyboard.

Read the article on line here, click link: | http://is.gd/5jlbs |

Download the article from my server, click link: | http://www.allcrusades.com/BB_pics/091209_denktash_cyp_today_72.zip | Downloading from my server only takes seconds.

If you, TC or foreigner, read the article abroad - please email it to friends. It's worth it.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
11/12/2009 11:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Second thought: (...) You can enlarge the text via your keyboard. (...)

=> I know how to do it on my Mac's keyboard - maybe some PC user can write here which keyboard combination one should use on a PC keyboard? Thanks.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
11/12/2009 12:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

With the press of two keys, you can enlarge the screen text without going into your settings.

Simply press and hold down the "control" key, while pressing the "plus sign" key. Be sure to keep the "control key" depressed while you press the "plus sign" key. Each repetition will enlarge the text.

Hope this helps reading the article: | http://is.gd/5jlbs |

Woodspeckie

Message Posted:
11/12/2009 12:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

I just left clicked on my mouse and the print enlarged. Very interesting article looks like Mr Bryant hadn't done his homework.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
11/12/2009 19:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Omhoog, dit is een belangrijke tekst.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.