North Cyprus Tourist Board - Brilliant service from Telsim - Lefkosa
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Brilliant service from Telsim - Lefkosa

Brilliant service from Telsim - Lefkosa

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about North Nicosia Cyprus

booitsme

Message Posted:
17/12/2009 20:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Just thought I would tell you all about the great service from Telsim ( as we do tend to tell about bad service I thought this would help even things up). We bought a 3G internet package in February this year. All was working well, great speeds, skype worked a treat then the modem decided it wasn't going to pay any more. Basically I took modem and netbook into Lefkosa branch, where I bought the package. The very pleasant man checked everything out and yes, it was the modem. I was given a new modem, which he installed for me. When I got home I couldn't get it to work on my desktop PC. Off we went back to Lefkosa and spoke to Nildem (she sold us the original). She explained what was wrong and showed us how to rectify the problem. Back home I STILL couldn't get it to work so I rang Nildem. She took me through step by step what I had to do (basically very easy - if you know how) and waited until I made sure I could connect. We are now back up and running at speed once more.

booitsme

Message Posted:
17/12/2009 20:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

To continue: So it's a big thank you and congratulations to Telsim for great service, friendly shop staff and for NOT adding on any "hidden extras"! Guess whos' going to get our trade when renewal time comes around again

cooper

Message Posted:
17/12/2009 20:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Can i ask you what the monthly charges are for 3G with Telsim please, also the cost of the dongle.

Cooper

Hector

Message Posted:
17/12/2009 20:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Is it better than Turkcell 3G?

booitsme

Message Posted:
18/12/2009 12:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

I found Telsim much better than Turkcell. I couldn't use skype with Turkcell (despite their exorbitant costs) and the PC ran so slowly I could almost make a 3 course meal before my emails downloaded The packages at Telsim range from about 19tl for 500mb to 49tl for 3gb and I think around 60tl for unlimited. If you buy the 12 month package the dongle is free otherwise it costs 129tl. The prices don't seem to have gone up since we got ours at the beginning of the year. The 500mb package doesn't include the 12 month free dongle offer. I'm still stunned by the great service and the fact that it didn't cost any extra.

cooper

Message Posted:
18/12/2009 17:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Cooper

LooseBoots

Message Posted:
01/02/2010 19:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Hi,

Does telsim have a website.trying to find up do date price list to compare with Turkcell plus anyone know where their shop is?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.