North Cyprus Tourist Board - [SNOW!] No, it's not snowing in Cyprus..!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > [SNOW!] No, it's not snowing in Cyprus..!

[SNOW!] No, it's not snowing in Cyprus..!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
18/12/2009 00:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

After "...... brrrrr, it's cold, brrrrrrrrrr ......" and": "it's raining in (who cares?)" ... and "It's not raining..!" and... etc... I'm so pleased to have breaking news for you all! Here it comes: "It's NOT, repeat NOT, snowing in Cyprus!" OK, now I'm going to tell myself: Dear me, if you have nothing worthwhile to add to this forum - why the **** don't you read a book? About Northern Cyprus for example...

boglefan

Message Posted:
18/12/2009 01:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Hi DC, in a town about 12mls from Glasgow. Left about mid-day to meet with my son to collect various things,flurry of nothing much to worry about. Returned back less than two hours later crawling on the motorway at 10/15mph it was a nightmare in less than 15mins. the weather had gone from hazy sunshine to blizzard conditions. Long live TRNC. Might get coldish and yup inside the houses are designed for the summer but I know where I would rather be and would love to meet up for one of your walks. It is gone from heavy snow to icy conditions and I can't ski. I have warm socks and fleeces wish I was where you are.

XX

Lazy days

Message Posted:
18/12/2009 10:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Oh dear DC you got it wrong my good man, just look at the web cam on troodos it's been snowing there for a little while and guess what ??? thats in CYPRUS lol

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
18/12/2009 10:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Error in msg 1: Read Northern Cyprus instead of Cyprus... Thank you, Lazy days...

sloan

Message Posted:
18/12/2009 11:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Boglefan, I think the point that DC is making is that HE is not interested in hearing about the weather anywhere other than in Northern Cyprus. I, personally, am pleased to read comments about conditions in other parts of the world which are being experienced by people with an interest in Northern Cyprus. Here is North Yorkshire, it is snowing. The school my daughter is teaching in has just een closed so we are having aday round a roaring fire. Glad we got in in the early hours of esterday as I have just heard on the news that London airports are disrupted as are parts of the rail network.

Have a very happy Christmas, wherever you are and what ever weather conditions you are experiencing! x

everon

Message Posted:
18/12/2009 12:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

DC, you may not think its worthwhile the threads that other people put on here, but the amount of viewings says it all! and yes we also read books. We also look forward to comments on 44 other than yours! x

joanie1

Message Posted:
18/12/2009 13:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Lots of snow in oxfordshire and lovely sunshine. White Christmas? Happy Christmas snowing or not to everyone on the Forum.

Joan

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.