North Cyprus Tourist Board - Karakum Specail needs School
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Karakum Specail needs School

Karakum Specail needs School

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Schools Posts

valarius

Message Posted:
18/12/2009 13:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Just to tell everyone on Cyprus 44 that yesturday Thursday 17th Dedcember we had a fantasic morning with the children. We had 15 from g

Girne and 15 from Lefkosa. With their helpers. plus us and our helpers there was 65 all together. We danced for them. They danced with no inhibitions at all. Engin from la Vista did all the refreshments and Juice. we presented the school with three huge hampers of food collected by our members. And every child was given a cuddly toy and a bag of sweets again donated by our members. Two of the older boys were given Remote control cars again donated. I really want to thank all our members who helped to make it such a lovely morning. Santa was there and our three Elfinetts. We are in the Star today and got good coverage from the Cyprus Today as well. Our Christmas Social on the 11th December raised 450tl from the raffle we held for the Children and 50tl from and auction we held for some Elephant Dung Paper. It was brilliant.

barbaros

Message Posted:
18/12/2009 16:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Val

Well done to you all.

Such a good cause. I am very pleased everything went well and also my wife enjoyed shopping

for the childrens gifts we donated.

B

Lilli

Message Posted:
18/12/2009 16:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Oh Val I thought it was tomorrow. I still have a bag of toys for you. Im so sorry it went out of my head yesterday trying to sort the restaurant and house out after my break. The one bedroom got flooded. I will keep them for you if you are doing anything else to fundraise xxx

No1Doyen

Message Posted:
18/12/2009 16:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Brilliant cause - well done Val and everyone that supported her.

valarius

Message Posted:
23/12/2009 16:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Barbaros Thanks for that but where did you take the stuff you bought? did you take them straight to the schoold or bring them to La Vista. we didn't get anything delivered to la Vista/. This is going to be an on going thing, In the New Year we are going to put a cardboard box in the class room and then fol can just bring food and put in it and when full one of our members will take it away to wrap we then get another box. Toys and clothes still needed. They are lovely kids. they were break dancing etc at the party we gave them.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.