North Cyprus Tourist Board - in Cyprus Today - 19/12/2009
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > in Cyprus Today - 19/12/2009

in Cyprus Today - 19/12/2009

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

malsancak

Message Posted:
19/12/2009 12:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

"PM: We'll get your title deeds "in days" - the PM has pledged to speed up the Land Registry's processing time for Permission To Purchase applications and "one source" is quoted as saying that it could take as little as 4 days for title deeds to be issued..."

Read more at http://www.northcyprusfreepress.com/2009/12/19/in-cyprus-today-19122009/

britvic

Message Posted:
19/12/2009 13:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

PM: We’ll get your title deeds “in days” – the PM has pledged to speed up the Land Registry’s processing time for Permission To Purchase applications and “one source” is quoted as saying that it could take as little as 4 days for title deeds to be issued. The reason for this is because the Land Registry has been “chosen as a pilot project to spearhead wider moves to improve efficiency.” Editor: The idea is that a PTP and title deed could be issued within the normal contract period of 30 days, i.e. for a completed property, you pay a deposit and within 30 days you pay the balance. This means that you can stipulate in the contract that the balance will not be paid until the title deeds are in your name, just like the rest of the EU. I personally would not buy under any other circumstances. Now why do I believe this is not going to happen? Is it something to do with getting workers to work harder despite giving them a pay cut?

Sky’s the limit – builders MIGHT no longer be restricted fr

britvic

Message Posted:
19/12/2009 13:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

con.....from building “skyscrapers,” more news on Wednesday. The belief is that your neighbour now might be able to add an extra floor to their property and block your view. Editor: if you have paid a premium for a location with a view in the future a block of flats could be built which blocks it.

It’s all slow for Karpaz road scheme - rain stopped the project to build a 12m wide road into the Karpaz, and it is now going to be 2 months late, ready in March 2010 instead of January

“Up to 7000 home unfinished in TRNC” - this is a contradiction of previous reports that said that up to 20000 homes were unfinished. There was also an earlier report that said these unfinished properties were mainly badly built. Builders say these properties are unfinished because they’ve run out of money and that issuing mortages should solve this problem. Editor: so buyers will take out mortgages on properties that they’ve probably already paid for and which the builder already has a mortgage on and th

britvic

Message Posted:
19/12/2009 13:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

on and the money from which he’s spent on a Hummer? Nice.

malsancak

Message Posted:
19/12/2009 13:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Vicky, why have you copied and pasted my article here? I would rather you didn't as I want people to go to the website and read/make comments which is part of this not-for-profit newspaper's reason for existing.

measey

Message Posted:
19/12/2009 14:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

vicky.

have you be told off by malsancak, tut tut.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.