North Cyprus Tourist Board - Unwanted IT bits for local kids
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Unwanted IT bits for local kids

Unwanted IT bits for local kids

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

waddo

Message Posted:
22/12/2009 19:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Hans,

Many thanks for the two boxes of bits and the awfully heavy CRT monitor (not unpacked it yet) that you have provided to help with the above. It is some time since I have seen so many sccsi sockets and plugs let alone disk drives of that size - this is the best part of my job and I have no end of fun making things do out of bits.

Many thanks indeed, I am sure I will be able to make use of most bits and cables.

Mick

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
22/12/2009 19:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Waddo, there's more coming your way, but I must collect some boxes at the supermarket. Is it OK when I return the CD's next week Tuesday (via Ann)?

P.S. Some SCSI ID's may be fixed on the drives inside the drive cases (not the CD writers). I suppose you know how to handle such a problem, but you can always call or email me if you need some help or suggestions.

waddo

Message Posted:
22/12/2009 20:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Hans, Keep the CD's as long as you like - don't rush you way through them as there are lots of bits in that lot. Let me have them back when you are done and I will try to find the other disk for you for next Tuesday.

Anne dropped them all off tonight for me - early Christmas as I am a Gemini and love boxes of things! - then stayed and had a cuppa and a good long chat and warm by the fire, did her good as well.

Thanks again.

minertor

Message Posted:
22/12/2009 20:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

msg 3: no doubt that made HER extremely happy and contented.

Tony

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.