North Cyprus Tourist Board - [PHOTO] Just because Northern Cyprus is so beautiful!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > [PHOTO] Just because Northern Cyprus is so beautiful!

[PHOTO] Just because Northern Cyprus is so beautiful!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Pictures

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
24/12/2009 20:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

A lot of subjects get daily attention on this board and that's why I've decided to add one more "daily". A picture of something special in TRNC, the place I love and where I enjoy my life. No moaning and whinging, no complaining, no rip offs - just a beautiful picture. Click this URL http://www.allcrusades.com/BB_pics/DSCN6559_web.jpg

P.S. Why do so little board members share their most beautiful pictures of beautiful TRNC here?!

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
24/12/2009 20:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

My first uploaded picture shows the "Forgotten Fourth Castle" in the Kyrenia mountains, seen through the branches and leaves of the old, white mulberry tree (estimated to be 150-200 years old). Every year I check whether this tree finally gave up or not - the mulberry tree survived 2009 and it looks like its fruit will be available in 2010 again!

richb

Message Posted:
24/12/2009 21:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Hans, that's a good idea. I will share some of my pcis on here.

RichB

Lilli

Message Posted:
24/12/2009 23:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

HANS We appreciate what you do thats why. You do it best. I need your camera tomorrow please. Happy Happy christmas to you both and my thanks to you for all you have done for me re the dogs xxxxxxxx ESPICALLY max xxxxx

boglefan

Message Posted:
25/12/2009 00:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

DC love your pics and share your love of NC and yes I will download some of my pics. (sorry not tonight)

Have a very merry Christmas even tho I know St Nic delivered toys to the children in the low lands early in DecemberI hope tomorrow when we all celebrate the real meaning of Christmas that we can all be as one in wishing for peace on earth.

XX Irene

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.