North Cyprus Tourist Board - Does anyone know the number of the private clinic in Kyrenia
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Does anyone know the number of the private clinic in Kyrenia

Does anyone know the number of the private clinic in Kyrenia

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Kyrenia North Cyprus

» Kyrenia Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Sights

Elliecy

Message Posted:
06/01/2010 15:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Does anyone please know the tel / contact number for the private clinic in Kyrenia that offers ultrasound? I have been told that it is opposite the HSBC bank in town?

stellasstar1

Message Posted:
06/01/2010 15:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Yes, it is the first turning on the right past HSBS and it is on the left hand side. Kyrenia Medical Centre. You will probably need to go in to make an appointment, as the telephonist doesn't speak very good English. Whenever I have gone in their, the receptionist calls someone to come and talk to me in English. Very good though, they typed up the results while I waited. If you want it in English you will have to wait a bit longer (i.e. maybe a couple of days). I went when I was referred by my doctor, and then had to take the results back to him, and he went over it all again for me in English. Sorry don't know the number. Stella

offshoredi

Message Posted:
06/01/2010 15:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

The number is 03928153282 or 03928151791

proger1

Message Posted:
06/01/2010 16:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Actually its the turning on your right after the HSBC going down the hill and its on the right. Sorry stella but the left has a shoe shop and a spa.

If you do call you can ask for Nafeesa, if she is available she can speak Russian, Turkish and English but she is a nurse so you might not always get her.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.