North Cyprus Tourist Board - [BLOOD BANK-FINAL] Volunteer needed
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > [BLOOD BANK-FINAL] Volunteer needed

[BLOOD BANK-FINAL] Volunteer needed

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Banks Related Threads posted so far

» See North Cyprus Interest Rates

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
07/01/2010 11:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 11 in Discussion

I have just informed Nurseawful (Chris Offord) that I will no longer maintain the database with potential blood donors nor will I be available to send text messages in bulk when needed. That's one. Two is that Chris may need a volunteer who is willing to succeed me. I've saved all needed info for a new database and I can instruct a volunteer how to do it. Furthermore I can explain to a volunteer how to send selected text messages in bulk (to be clear here: you have to pay for that yourself). Just one volunteer needed, mail me: hansdoeleman@allcrusades.com or Christina Offord northcyprusblooddonors@gmail.com .

P.S. Chris, re: your answer to my email: yes, we'll remain friends - you are a good lady.

paddywack

Message Posted:
07/01/2010 11:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 11 in Discussion

What the hell is happening here,why are the moderators allowing the persecution of this man,you know who is doing it,stop them, if you cant then get someone who can.

measey

Message Posted:
07/01/2010 11:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 11 in Discussion

Hi Hans . dont let these bullys win im right behind you and so are many others.

Keith.

TheSaints

Message Posted:
07/01/2010 12:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 11 in Discussion

This has got out of hand now, if everyone who was not agrreeable at all times to everyone was harassed and had to leave the site there would be very few members left if any.

My wife has seen fit not to take part in the forum too due to the constant barage of insults from a certain member.

DC has done a lot to help people providing equipment, information, knowledge and time and if he cuts himself of because of a certain persons tireless efforts to harras him then it is a big loss to everyone.......

Anyone out there generous enough to take over everything he was doing, Anyone else out there that can take over everything he was doing??

His sense of humour may not be understood by some but then the Dutch sense of humour is quite strange but still funny if you give it a chance.

I think a lot of people owe Dutch a debt of gratitude for his endevours.

Mike

MarkVPiazza

Message Posted:
07/01/2010 12:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 11 in Discussion

Well said The Saints

If everyone on this board contributed 1/100th of what Han's does, the world would be a far better place.

simbas

Message Posted:
07/01/2010 12:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 11 in Discussion

Hans is very proud man , he has done a lot for a lot of people with no expence spared be it from his pocket or his time . To be kicked in the teeth time and time again must be the worst feeling in the world , especially when you do so much for other people { myself included } . I can truely understand where he is coming from . I hope Hans does change his mind , but i for one wouldn't blame him if he didn't . Enough is enough !!

Simbas

No1Doyen

Message Posted:
07/01/2010 12:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 11 in Discussion

Hans has worked tirelessly for a number of organisations here - people should not forget that.

boglefan

Message Posted:
07/01/2010 12:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 11 in Discussion

Hans, please believe me you have far many more friends than enemies. You will be sorely missed by a lot of people if you do not relent. Please don't let the bullies win. You have done so much for so many people giving of your time and energy. I know Christine is so thankful for all the work you have done for the blood donor register. XX

Tiggy

Message Posted:
07/01/2010 13:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 11 in Discussion

Hans,

Keep up your good work off the forum. Blood is a life line and you my friend are doing a great service to mankind.

It takes two to Tango. If I have a problem I speak for myself and not for some one else.

nurseawful

Message Posted:
07/01/2010 13:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 11 in Discussion

Hans,

I dearly hope you read this.

Without you the blood donor register would never have happened, so without you I really don't want to do it either so if anyone out there want to take on the whole thing they are welcome.

We worked so hard to get the donors together.

I just hope the b******d who has brought you to this is proud of himself and will maybe think on this one day if he / she needs blood!

If I can't get someone to take this over and if the lovely people on the database are agreeable I will just hand it all over to the BRS.

Chris

p.s. TRNC Healthcare will continue as before phone number is 0533 846 7754

Lazy days

Message Posted:
07/01/2010 13:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 11 in Discussion

Hans we all feel for you I have a friend who is suffering in the same way because of liars, theifs, and back stabbers, it seems that it's the peeps who help others the most who suffer and these creeps just carry on as if they haven't a care in the world treating good people like trash.

Going slightly off subject my friend helped some peeps who have a villa here, she looked after it for near 4 years, never expecting anything more than friendship and they moved here full time to live 4 months ago, they hardly ever cross her door and now virtualy ignore her because they have taken up with another neighbour, these type people dont deserve REAL friends.

IMHO

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.