North Cyprus Tourist Board - Fab Christmas break in North cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Fab Christmas break in North cyprus

Fab Christmas break in North cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

Pipie

Message Posted:
07/01/2010 14:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

I cannot get over the kindness of the locals in TRNC . Was in a shop in Famagusta just browsing and was given a lovely scarfe out of the blue by the owner with the words ''a christmas pressent for you ''I will treasure that scarfe for ever. No matter what happens you can always count on a warm welcome from the locals there kindness never fails to amaze me . Thank you TRNC people you are wonderful .

StGeorgeI

Message Posted:
07/01/2010 15:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Nice to hear - it's one of the things that we love the most!

Pipie

Message Posted:
07/01/2010 16:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

StGeorge 1 glad to know we are in agreement here . It must be a lovely experience to to actualy live in the villages i should imagine all look out for each other !!

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
07/01/2010 16:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Pipie

Living in a village where the majority of the population are Turkish Cypriots is a heart warming experience. They are so welcoming and once you have made friends with Turkish Cypriots then you have made friends for life and they will do anything for you.

AJ

mamachina

Message Posted:
07/01/2010 16:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Really pleased to read a positive report - tell your friends all about it!! Its not all doom and gloom here, its a great place to come for a holiday at any time of the year.

sporty

Message Posted:
07/01/2010 19:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

AJ mesg.4, I've not got to know any tc locals in Alsancak yet,apart from the staff at the dolphin!But i have to say the old boys club that hangs around all day on the corner of that bar/shop(whatever it is?),everytime i walk past (to get a delicious kebab!)they always smile and if you put your hand up or say hi they will always respond with a smile etc,i can tell you of many places i've been around the world where these same "old boys"would look you up and down as if you were a piece of s**t! I bought a couple of places in Brittany years ago,i was in a restaurant/bar in this village out in the sticks,this french farmer decided to kick off at me and the wife,same happened in Spain a couple of years ago!And no i've not got a face that needs a slap either!!NC for me anyday!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.