North Cyprus Tourist Board - Off plan Property
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Off plan Property

Off plan Property

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Development Reviews

» Property Buying Guide to North Cyprus

Wild Willy

Message Posted:
01/06/2008 20:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Everyone,

We are currently buying an off plan property in Karisyaka, we are hoping to come out and see progress later in the year. We would be interested in renting a villa whilst there and it will be good to meet up with others already living in TRNC and get their perspective on the way of life. If anyone knows of a suitable rental property ideally with pool can they let us know.

Regards

Wild Willy

ive@karsiyaka

Message Posted:
01/06/2008 21:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Hi wild willy,

Welcome to the forum I own a villa in Karsiyaka I will be using the villa for holidays hopefully quiet a few a year where have you purchased if you dont mind me asking, I am just past the Olive oil factory mountainside. I think Karsiyaka is a wise choice far enough out for peace a quiet but not to far for all general amenities plus you are at the closest point between the mountains and the sea so best of both worlds.

If I can be of any help just ask I am out in Cyrus between the 13th and 27th June furnishing my villa Take care Ive.

ive@karsiyaka

Message Posted:
01/06/2008 21:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Hi wild willy,

Welcome to the forum I own a villa in Karsiyaka I will be using the villa for holidays hopefully quiet a few a year where have you purchased if you dont mind me asking, I am just past the Olive oil factory mountainside. I think Karsiyaka is a wise choice far enough out for peace a quiet but not to far for all general amenities plus you are at the closest point between the mountains and the sea so best of both worlds.

If I can be of any help just ask I am out in Cyrus between the 13th and 27th June furnishing my villa Take care Ive.

ive@karsiyaka

Message Posted:
01/06/2008 21:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Forgot to mention I will be letting my villa for holidays lets to the select few as I will be furnishing it to a high standard if you are interested drop me a line and I will send a few pictures whiteivan8@aol.com

Ive.

Wild Willy

Message Posted:
02/06/2008 17:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Ive,

Many thanks for your prompt response, we have purchased from Wellington Estates which is fairly near the olive factory if I remember correctly.I agree with you that Kya. is a good place to invest in, as it had both reasonable sea views plus the beautiful mountain backdrop and far enough out of Kyrenia, but not totally isolated.

We are not yet sure when we are coming out this year it really depends on the progress of our build ,as it would be nice to see the progress made since our visit last year.

We would certainly be interested in renting for a week, maybe in September or October, will definatley mail you for some pictures.

Will be interested to know whom you are using for furnishings and fixtures ?

Regards

Wild Willy

ive@karsiyaka

Message Posted:
02/06/2008 20:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

HI Willy,

I know the wellington estates site not to far from me you can probably see my villa from yours we are up behind and over to the right if you were looking at the mountains.

I an using Sandra from abode property management for pool maintenance and they have done a lovely job of the landscaping.

I am going out on the 13th until the 27th to furnish the villa I will probably take a good look around and purchase at numerous places have all ready purchased the sofa and double bed etc but there is so much choice out there as you probably no anyway take care for now and if you need anything just shout.

Regards Ive,

Wild Willy

Message Posted:
02/06/2008 23:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Ive,

Many thanks for your response, once we have got a definate date we will be in touch for a possible rental if convenient.

We are looking forward to the furnishing stage and the garden landscaping most of all.

Will you be retiring out to TRNC or just holidaying ?

Regards

WW

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.