North Cyprus Tourist Board - New site next to Sweetwater Bay
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > New site next to Sweetwater Bay

New site next to Sweetwater Bay

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Sweetwater Bay North Cyprus property review

groundhog

Message Posted:
29/05/2007 16:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

New to the forum and just returned from checking on the build of our villa. Did anyone know that the field opposite Sweewater has been sold for development? We are worried that the builder will not be as careful as ours with regards to rubbish spilling in the ravine. We must keep an eye on this!

Sky TV - it is our understanding that the developer is to provide a site satellite dish. Perhaps we should request that this includes SKY reception.

gaynorish

Message Posted:
29/05/2007 20:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Hi Groundhog,

Nice to meet you.

I've bought at sweetwater too. I wasn't aware that the land had been sold. i thought the government had put a stop to builds at the moment.

We are interested in sky tv also and sky reception though I don't know much about it. We were hoping that they would get it in the bar for sports etc.

How did you visit to swb go ? Has the work begun on your villa?

Gaynor

groundhog

Message Posted:
30/05/2007 19:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Hello Gaynor,

Nice to meet you to.

Did not choose my words properly, the land has not been sold but a developer is seeking planning permission. At the moment that has not been given. My wife & I are concerned at the level of rubbish that ends up in the ravines on other sites. Whilst our builder is good it is a big concern that if planning is granted for the adjacent field the same might happen. What an eyesore!

Sky have recently advertised "Sky Anytime" which you can get with subscription and receive on broadband. Whether we will be able to get that on the internet at SWB is another matter. Failing that we intend to request that the dish installed on the site has Sky capability. You are right about the bar though!

Our holiday was great and the main shell of our villa is up. We are very impressed with the quality. Should be completed this time next year. Happy days!

gaynorish

Message Posted:
30/05/2007 22:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Thats fantastic GH. We just went over at the end of April. The other forum us SWB people use is http://www.northcyprusforum.com if you'd like to chat there too.

Our block is on phase 3 so won't be up till nov 2008.

Bye for now

Gaynor

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.