North Cyprus Tourist Board - The Karakum Market/Bootfair is moving
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > The Karakum Market/Bootfair is moving

The Karakum Market/Bootfair is moving

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Shipping threads posted so far

» Read about Shipping Freight to North Cyprus

littleme

Message Posted:
08/01/2010 22:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

I have posted this as I have always posted information on the Karakum Market/Boot fair when asked to do so by the organizer. The market/boot fair is moving. Mark who set up the market in July sadly could not continue after building it up for just over 2 months, due to ill health handed the organizing of the market to Peler in September as none of the stall holders wanted to take it over he & others have worked very hard to get the market established. Peler has also always donated over half the money taken from stallholders fee to Cheshire Homes & will continue to do so, the market/boot fair will also be helping a very good cause so well worth supporting. The market/Bootfair will move to Pembegül garden centre on the Bellapais road as from 17th January 2010 first month stallholders no fee. Pembül Garden Centre is on the Bellapais road between the Bellapais lights & the Bellapais roundabout next to the K-Pet petrol garage & has a fantastic selection of plants & garden goods at very re

Maz

Message Posted:
09/01/2010 00:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Could you please clarify that in spite of earlier postings by 'Stella' and others that the Karakum market at Star Bowling will close with the move on 17th January? Or will there be two - one at Karakum and another at Bellapais?

I am sure a lot of people will be interested to know.

littleme

Message Posted:
09/01/2010 01:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

sorry have just seen that only half of the post went up so have done it again but in two sections.

I have posted this as I have always posted information on the Karakum Market/Boot fair when asked to do so by the organizer. The market/boot fair is moving. Mark who set up the market in July sadly could not continue after building it up for just over 2 months, due to ill health handed the organizing of the market to Peler in September as none of the stall holders wanted to take it over he & others have worked very hard to get the market established. Peler has also always donated over half the money taken from stallholders fee to Cheshire Homes & will continue to do so, the market/boot fair will also be helping a very good cause so well worth supporting.

littleme

Message Posted:
09/01/2010 01:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

The market/Bootfair will move to Pembegül garden centre on the Bellapais road as from 17th January 2010 first month stallholders no fee. Pembül Garden Centre is on the Bellapais road between the Bellapais lights & the Bellapais roundabout next to the K-Pet petrol garage & has a fantastic selection of plants & garden goods at very reasonable prices. Market/Boot fair opening times 10am - 3pm every Sunday starting 17th January 2010 so clean out your junk & sell it for free for the first month & help raise some money for Cheshire Homes.

contact Peler on 0533 842 4308 for any further information (Yes he speaks perfect english)

email: bootfaircyprus@hotmail.com

10TL per stall first month of opening FREE

10am-3pm

Mary

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.