North Cyprus Tourist Board - Any one need a football coach?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Any one need a football coach?

Any one need a football coach?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

tweety

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 12:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

my good friend Robert Sheilds is coming over in 3 weeks,he"s looking for some full or part time work coaching.Anyone interested can look on you tube broadcast yourself, Robert shields soccer coach,n hes got an interview with an american tv company on there,as well as his dvds .he worked in usa coaching for two years, and has just come back from vietnam atfer 6 months ,he was coaching under ArsenalF.C. Hes neg to offers !not loookin for 6 million dollars a week,just wants to come over here for a bit...hes got his crb check n all his coaching quals.Anyone interested let me know n ill get him to e mail you...cheers

Aslan

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 12:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Good luck Mr Sheilds, I hope the TRNC football federation allows foreigners to work as coaches in their league?

tweety

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 17:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

we dont know about that aslan ,can u help in any way?I"M just helpin a mate but two heads r better than one!I know he loves helpin kids try in to acheive their dreams n if he has to give up his time for free he"llhave no probs doin that!He"s just lookin 4 something to do whilst he"s in trnc.Any info or help will be most appreciated.....cheers

Aslan

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 18:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

Hi Tweety, story about the negative approach, not sure if you are east or west of Girne, if west (the posh end) then may I suggest that Mr Shields meets the Atakara mob who kind of own and run Alsancak football club (Yesilova FC) they have a first team second tier and a youth team that may need some help and guidance in the coming seasons.

Yesilova club are probably more open to suggestions and help than the premiership rivals who believe me would not want to see the next champions managed by a foreigner. Call it xenophobia or what you like, it's their very little world and we are not welcome, unless paying spectators.

tweety

Message Posted:
14/01/2010 11:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

thanks Aslan thats one place he can start from anyway!As soon as hes over i"lltake him up to see if they need any volunteers, thanks for replying....

Sandcastle

Message Posted:
14/01/2010 11:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

It does depend where he is. If he is near Famagusta (the posher end ) then there are lots of local clubs who I am sure would appreciate any help. There is also the possiblility of looking at the big hotel in Bafra to see if during the holiday season they might offer a football club as part of their holiday package.

I am sure that many hotels that offer holdiday packages with kids clubs would be interested in the summer months of another activity for kids to do. Acapulco is another hotel near Girne.

Is his CRB with the FA? If so then thats another bonus, if its with another organisation then it usually wont count. Even English school CRB checks dont count to work with kids out of schools. Although CRB doesnt mean anything in Cyprus, English parents would understand and appreciate it.

MickSturbs

Message Posted:
14/01/2010 13:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Failing all that I understand Liverpool are in need of bringing on some youth and management prospects, another cup bit the dust last night!

clayton

Message Posted:
14/01/2010 15:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

united and liverpool if things dont pick up. ha ha

tweety

Message Posted:
14/01/2010 21:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

thanx guys 4 the info youve sent!all good! cant comment mself on the game,but have passed it on n hes pleased to have at least got somewhere to start askin about.he"s hopin t come in the next 2 weeks n will be stayin in catalkoy to start with....thanks tweety

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.