North Cyprus Tourist Board - incorrect telephone in cyprus today
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > incorrect telephone in cyprus today

incorrect telephone in cyprus today

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

Lilli

Message Posted:
30/01/2010 16:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Hi if anybody has read the feature on the stray dogs in todays cyprus today, please note they have got my telephone number incorrect. If anyone can help me find a home for the one remaining stray my number is 05338336911. I am now desperate as i dont want this one shot like his sister . many thanks

Maz

Message Posted:
30/01/2010 19:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Sorry, C.O did not put my contribution is. Hope they put it in this week, although I hope by then a home will be found for this poor 'fella'

nurseawful

Message Posted:
30/01/2010 19:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Liz does this mean you found a home for the beautiful Holly?

boglefan

Message Posted:
30/01/2010 20:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

Good luck Liz.

Lilli

Message Posted:
30/01/2010 23:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Hi Chris sadly No , no home for Holly and she is really a lovely girl. Dylan comes back in 4 weeks and will be full of himself after being with Sloan, its back to the drawing board again. Jack is coming to terms now I took him out tonight for the first time since the shooting of his sister, but he will only respond to me.The damage done to these poor dogs is beyond belive. Back on the street to face death xx

Lilli

Message Posted:
31/01/2010 00:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

please can anybody take this poor soul. I cant keep him hidden forever. search your hearts. he is a lovely dog and would make a lovely pet come guard dog. all he needs is love. I have to find a WAY TO REMOVE HIS EARING.By putting a collar and lead on him tonight he has changed his whole denanour, for the first time in 4 days i got him out, he walked and jumped up on me so happy to belong i guess. He now knows I will never harm him xxxxx

tweety

Message Posted:
31/01/2010 00:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

what kınd of dog ıs ıt?

Lilli

Message Posted:
31/01/2010 01:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

tweety he is a pointer aBOUT 8 9 MONTHS OLD, so loving and so strret wise. There is photos on here stasrted by Dutch Crusader but i cant remember the heading. i will find it and get back to you. All I can tell you these two turned up xmas day and were feed by my customers. I have had a number of dogs dumped on me as people know i am a soft touch, these two were differebt they had red earings. THEY WERE FED and i kept doing so, until my neighbors got fed up with them. It became a nightmare, I worried for thier saftey we are on a main road. I phoned KAR constantly even offered to pay. not a PRIORTEY.£ and a half weks I cried, I saw the danger of the road and the people who dumped them on me should have seen thar. We know know WHO. well done giving me your problem. Tweety I get dogs and cats dumped on me every day, I used to be lucky i found 18 dogs and 7 kittens homes. Now Im strugiling love sorry me spelling is all to pot had a gLASS or two of vino. I do not want to see another dog, It

Lilli

Message Posted:
31/01/2010 01:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

just turns out that way,Today a beautiful well cared for German Shepard came by. i had to turn my back that was so hard, then i though the owners have so why shouldnt i.no satisfaction i know but i have to do it. For me for Guido and the dog in question. This week has taught ME A LOT. The shooting of that poor girl, the pain of her brother. I just want to leave here and study animal physiology. It will not make a diference here. but you know what i do reiki and all sorts on them, on street dogs you want to see the difference. I maSSAGE THEM STROKE THEM ETC, they have never ever had human contact so they will be responsive, once youu gain thier confidence that they wont be stoned poisioned or shot xd

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.