North Cyprus Tourist Board - Animal Lovers in the TRNC
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Animal Lovers in the TRNC

Animal Lovers in the TRNC

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Threads on Pets, Dogs, Cats, Animals and Kyrenia Animal Rescue (KAR)

» Read about Bringing Your Pet to North Cyprus

» KAR Official Website - www.kyreniaanimalrescue.org

measey

Message Posted:
02/02/2010 22:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Can ALL ON Cyprus 44 give Lilli as much support in anyway as she has some major issues she is dealing with, please contact her and give her some help.

measey.

Maz

Message Posted:
02/02/2010 22:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

What kind of help Measey?

stellasstar1

Message Posted:
03/02/2010 16:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Yes, what kind of support. We all know how much Liz does for all the animals, so are you talking about dog food, or donations, or moral support?

measey

Message Posted:
03/02/2010 22:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

stellasstar1.well moral at this time she is very low at the moment just e-mailing would be good, please understand i am only trying to be there for her im sure Lilli will explain.

measey

Message Posted:
03/02/2010 22:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Marie b. same as moral support i think this would a great lift for her.

Lilli

Message Posted:
03/02/2010 23:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Measey I thank you for your kind words. since the strays which has really upset me. One has been shot, the boy i have safe. HE Iis in a very bad way . i really only be food as i cannont ask for money but what i would like is to build him a run which can be secured, I need to secure his life. He knows that know. i FOUND HIM After THE event and actually managed to get him in the car. He now has total trust in me, his coat shines he has changed but he is hidden as i cant bear him being on the street to be shot. he is lying low until he finds a home. he is so good and the trust he places in both me and guido i cant explain. i need to get him away. itsso hard we are so quite aT THE moment so i cant intoduce him, i need to get him away as my neighbours do not know where he is. When the faRMER And police came they took photos. his earing is off he has a collar and lead but sadly i cant walk him until the witching hour. Im so upset by it all espically kar, they said we treat the vunerable wel

Lilli

Message Posted:
03/02/2010 23:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

well helo im going to be shot, am i vunerable. Jills death and Jacks demise since makes me know more about dogs and thier psycological damage than we will ever know. THAT IS why i beg people who leave them think that, along with poision road kill or starve. its your choice which death you give them. Again please do not dump on me as i will go to the police with your dog and you know what the outcome will be. do it yourself if you have the guts. They are none disopable xx

stellasstar1

Message Posted:
04/02/2010 11:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Hi Lilli, that is an interesting question about which dogs are vunerable, and which animals they actuallly take in to the centre, as I have never heard of anyone actually speaking to KAR about an unwanted animal and them taking them. So the question is, where do all their animals come from that they have at the centre? As I said on another thread today, I saw the cutest little dog in Alsancak, so desperately wanted to be friendly, but so scared, and so thin, with a red tag in it's ear.! It is so hard to turn your back on them, but what can we do? If someone is leaving and can't rehome their dog, it would be kinder to take it to the vets and have it put to sleep. It's a terrible thing to have my mind changed to this way of thinking but now i agree, it is the kindest thing to do.

Your are doing a marvelous job trying to rehome these animals, it must be so heartbreaking, but don't make yourself ill over it.

I do hope you find a home for Jack

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.