North Cyprus Tourist Board - ADA FM - New Kids on the Block
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > ADA FM - New Kids on the Block

ADA FM - New Kids on the Block

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

magalan

Message Posted:
02/02/2010 23:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

New voices on ADA FM (93.8 east of Girne and 96.3 west of Girne) on Thursday and Friday - I will present a drive time show on Thursdays from 5pm to 6pm, playing 60's/70's/80's music and keeping you up to date with what's going on. Any requests, please let me know, and I'll do my best to find the track.

On Fridays from 6pm to 7pm my better half Maggie will present "Maggie Meets....", a weekly chat and music show. This week she will be talking to Mark Lake and Sue Watson from The North Cyprus Cancer Trust, and the following week, your very own "NurseAwful", better known as Chris Offord will be in the spotlight.

Hope you'll be able to tune in.........................great music and interesting guests.

Don't forget "Thumb a Ride with Max" the very best of Northern Soul on Wednesday evenings 6 'til 7, and

DJ Mike on Sunday afternoons 1:30 'til 3, with music for everyone!

Lilli

Message Posted:
02/02/2010 23:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Good luck Mike I remember our conversations at the market.Can I come on and talk about the dog situation and promise to find music all about them. You have always been very entertaining and long may you do so. well done you

cyprusgiant

Message Posted:
03/02/2010 15:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Good luck to both of you and I'm sure that your shows will be a success. We still need more ex-pats broadcasting on the radio. The owner at ADA would welcome more ex-pats to fill up air time. At the moment all Monday & Tuesday nights are free. Wednesday, Thursday & Friday are free around Alan, Maggie & me and all Saturdays are free. Sundays are also available except for Mike's show from 1.30pm until 3pm. Facilities & equipment are excellent. Any budding DJ's out there? Post a reply if you are interested. Max...

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.