North Cyprus Tourist Board - Turtle Bay View
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Turtle Bay View

Turtle Bay View

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Turtle Bay Village North Cyprus property review

Message Posted:
04/06/2007 10:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 18 in Discussion

We have just returned from TRNC and thought it wonderful. We went out with the intention of looking at property from an estate agent from UK but were not happy with what we saw. A rep from Turtle Bay showed us Turtle Bay View, these are going to be townhouse villas in Esenteppe. Two are skeleton form and the rest are just foundations. The price was right and the deal sounded good. I know people have been happy with TB village, does anyone know anything more about Turtle Bay View? We have not parted with any money yet, but want to make sure before we do lay anything out.

Notsoboredhw

Message Posted:
04/06/2007 10:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 18 in Discussion

Hi

We have bought on Turtle Bay Village From Savyon who so far have been excellent.

As far as I am aware Turtle Bay View and the other Turtle Bay properties are not connected with Turtle Bay Village - this is a different developer. Find out who the builder is and do some homework - if you can find out about other developments they have built (and finished) that might be an idea.

Hopefully other people who may have bought where you are interested might see your message and reply to put your mind at ease.

Message Posted:
04/06/2007 17:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 18 in Discussion

Thanks. The builder is Boyut (?). We were shown around a couple of properties that he had completed but not a full complex. Would really appreciate any info. if anyone out there knows anything about the development.

rosiem

Message Posted:
14/05/2008 23:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 18 in Discussion

we have reservations on 2 townhouses at Turtlebay View and would be willing to sell one for £65000.00 and pay your local legal fees .We use Senner and ptnrs in Kyrenia who studied and lived in England.If you are interested we can give you full information . When I visited in January there was another larger development ongoing with more facilities which should add to values. We can just see the Golf clubhouse from our terrace .I can arrange someone to meet you over there if you wish .The reason I want to sell one is to purchase in Kyrenia for long term rental .

Linus

Message Posted:
15/05/2008 01:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 18 in Discussion

Hi

I assume you have done your research on title deeds. We have just purchased in NC but have gone for a property with freehold Turkish Title as we were not comfortable with exchange title. I guess at the end of the day it is down the level of risk tou are prepared to take.

Good luck with your property purchase. NC is a wonderful place

rosiem

Message Posted:
18/05/2008 20:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 18 in Discussion

We are buying 2 villas on Turtle Bay View with Turtle Bay Properties and visited in Feb 2 were nearing completion. I am going again in 2 weeks and will keep you updated ,. I sent previous message indicating my requiremrnt to offload one of the units as I have an option on a Girne town centre apartment and would be willing to sell at a reasonable discount to the current asking price

douglas

Message Posted:
03/01/2009 15:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 18 in Discussion

Hi

Have you any information as to when Turtle Bay View will be completed, my property should have been completed in July08 but have any comfirmation of completion yet. I understand that the company I bought through Turtle Bay Properties has gone Bust

gillken

Message Posted:
03/01/2009 18:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 18 in Discussion

I do not own a property at TBV nor any complex in the TRNC. We have bought an independant property.

We owned a property in the UK that had a maintainece fee . It was a nightmare, some people got into finacial difficulty so didn,t pay up, half the fees were spent on trying to pull this money in. But couldn't get it, the bailiffs took their fees from the money that came in via them and then gave up. It made everyone so frustrated so no one paid. Work didn't get done on the property as should have done via the mainenance fee.

Our property was only worth the same as the shabby property who had dog mess and rubbish outside with broken and boarded up windows.

This was in a nice small market town

Never Again

Chevy7

Message Posted:
02/02/2009 21:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 18 in Discussion

Hi

We too are still waiting for any info regarding Turtle Bay View completion. Have managed to get in contact with a few people (builder & Lawyer) but still have had no positive answers. Does anybody else have any up to date news on this site?

andysue

Message Posted:
02/02/2009 23:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 18 in Discussion

i hope your not in the same predicement as the people who have handed money over to the other turtle project "turtle bay beach" santa fe i think were the builders , im told they have gone bust and no chance of them getting anything back. this site is opposite ours sweetwaterbay no one as worked on it for well over a year yet i still see the odd post on hear asking for news of any updates. anyway hope all turns out well in the end.

andy

smoggyjim

Message Posted:
03/02/2009 04:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 18 in Discussion

I am buying a villa at Turtle Bay Villa's at Bahceli, so far should have been completed in January no progress since April last year, contacted Turtle Bay who were no help at all just saying it is due to the economic crisis, they are also not registered in the TRNC I would be very careful dealing with them.

Dusterbruce

Message Posted:
03/02/2009 14:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 18 in Discussion

andysue

SantaFe have NOT gone bust.

Dont go worrying people with unfounded rumours

cronos

Message Posted:
03/02/2009 14:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 18 in Discussion

Dusterbruce...msg12

I'm not asking about Sante Fe in particular,but how would you find out in the TRNC if a company HAD "gone bust" ?

Obviously here in the UK you can use the Companies House website , but what checks could anyone make in NC ?

Dusterbruce

Message Posted:
03/02/2009 15:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 18 in Discussion

I have friends in Girne who keep an eye on things for me.

How you would do it officially I dont know.

Let me re-iterate though, unfounded rumour does cause unnecessary worry and upset, especially when you are so far away.

cronos

Message Posted:
03/02/2009 15:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 18 in Discussion

NC is a massive rumour mill.

However,when you start hearing the same "unfounded" rumours I would have thought that the best solution for the company in question would be to issue an official legal statement,maybe in the press,categorically stating the financial and trading status .

Obviously if there was nothing to hide,they should have no problem protecting their reputation in this manner.

Santa

Message Posted:
26/08/2009 11:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 18 in Discussion

I to have purchased at Turtle Bay View, have you any up to date information. It looks like development has stopped. My solicitor in TRNC has suggested an action for breach of contract but this could take up to 2 years

Santa

Message Posted:
26/08/2009 18:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 18 in Discussion

Have you any information on Turtle Bay View? I have also purchased one town house, it is now 1 year overdue . My sister is going out to Cyprus in Septmeber, but as yet I have been unable to contact the builder

Douglas

Hector

Message Posted:
26/08/2009 18:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 18 in Discussion

What is your advocate & estate agent telling you? Have you visited http://www.hbpg-trnc.net?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.