North Cyprus Tourist Board - TRNC to become know as Turkish Republic
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > TRNC to become know as Turkish Republic

TRNC to become know as Turkish Republic

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

measey

Message Posted:
12/02/2010 20:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 13 in Discussion

sooner rather than later you can talk till the cows come home nothing will change. who needs the EU anyway.

Measy.

newlad

Message Posted:
12/02/2010 21:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 13 in Discussion

Measey,

Will it be recognised in other countries apart from Turkey,

Paul.

winslow

Message Posted:
12/02/2010 21:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 13 in Discussion

We are already a Republic we shall see who recognises us in the future once this whole sorry saga of negotiations is completed one way or another...it is to early to say at present...

Winslow.

newlad

Message Posted:
12/02/2010 21:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 13 in Discussion

Winslow,

Spoken from the heart as always,

Paul.

andy-f

Message Posted:
12/02/2010 22:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 13 in Discussion

the trnc will start get some form of recognition once the talks are concluded one way or the other. it would be a brave man to bet that an agreement will be made between the north and south . should as i forcast no agreement be made and a bitter parting of the ways happens then slowly some small nations like qatar will start to formally recognise the trnc. i have read that turkey is allready working on this with certain muslim nations .

andy

karakum5c

Message Posted:
12/02/2010 22:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 13 in Discussion

The Christain world is financially BANKRUPT, the only countries with any dosh are the Muslim ones at the moment.

Who do you think is buying all that Government debt that is being sold every day in a panic to keep all our countries afloat.

The Arabs are buying the world or saving it--- Question will they recognise the TRNC ?

Answer--- YES ! Will the rest of the world try and stop them.....................of course not.

Jetski

Message Posted:
12/02/2010 23:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 13 in Discussion

Andi-f I'm sure you're on the right track here.... I've said for some time now (not on this forum) that what will happen is recognition from some minor Moslem states and that gradually the rest will fall into line. I know that some influential parties in the UN also hold this belief. Yavas Yavas TRNC will be recognised and the 'Rump' Roc can go to hell with the rest of the Euro fraudsters.

measey

Message Posted:
13/02/2010 12:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 13 in Discussion

Paul. yes i think so, in my industry Turkey is offering good products at very compedative prices , its certainly reconised in the UK and many other countries for there fabrics. I was at the NEC in Birmingham in January and there were many Turkish Companys there at the Largest Furniture Show in the UK, dont think EU membership is important in my veiw.

Measey.

winslow

Message Posted:
13/02/2010 13:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 13 in Discussion

Msg Newlad

Thank for your comment....

girne 29

Message Posted:
13/02/2010 14:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 13 in Discussion

Karakum.

"The Christain world is financially BANKRUPT, the only countries with any dosh are the Muslim ones at the moment."

Dubai??.

If the western economies fail ,who is going to buy the oil?

There is no such thing as continental recession. Its either a national recession ,as witnessed in UK relative to rest of Europe.,or a world recession.

Europe has supposedly been about collapse countless times over the last thousand years, and its never happened.

The world of stockmarkets and banking is so interlinked that splitting systems into Christian or Muslim doesnt make much difference.

Any part of the world,Europe, China, USA,ETC going bankrupt is a distaster for rest of the world.

Witness the great depression that started in the US, spread to Europe and was instumental in causing WW2.

The idea that we just put our dosh into Moslem Banks and everything will be fine is not on,add to the fact that Muslim economies are not doing better that the rest of the world an

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
13/02/2010 14:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 13 in Discussion

girne 29

I would be a little bit careful with that statement If I was you.

A lot of the oil producing countries in the Middle East are technically bankrupt because they have been borrowing money against future oil and gas production.

AJ

measey

Message Posted:
13/02/2010 14:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 13 in Discussion

AJ. Well said that man.

Measey.

girne 29

Message Posted:
13/02/2010 16:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 13 in Discussion

AJ

"technically bankrupt" . Same as UK then, borrowing vast sums of money on the back of future productivity which is not achievable, and for Arab countries that means on the back of one stock.

If you invest in London,Hongkong, Turkish or NewYork stock market you are investing in a broad spread of stocks,so the loss in one can be made up from the gain in another.

the point I am making is one cannot say that Christian economies are less well off than Moslem economies because these countries are split ,as far as the financial world is concerned, along geographical lines.

or emerging or not. Saudi is Moslem but so is Somalia, Germany is Christian but so is Greece.

top ETF'S for 2009 were, Turkey, Brazil. Latin America, indonesia, Russia ,Eatern Europe.,a mix of countries and religions. Turkey is defined in stock market terms and in her own terms as being European ,so in financial terms when one is talking about European we are including Turkey.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.