North Cyprus Tourist Board - TV Appearance TONIGHT! :)
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > TV Appearance TONIGHT! :)

TV Appearance TONIGHT! :)

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Television (TV) and Satellite threads posted so far

ozwozz86

Message Posted:
13/02/2010 16:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Hey guys,

Oz and I are appearing on BRT2 with Can tonight at 7pm - so if you can spare time to have a watch we'd be really greatful - mainly talking about Cine Miles and some exciting stuff we've got coming up in the next few weeks.

Neither of us had ever been on TV before so it was quite an interesting experience. Both thought we'd be really nervous and worried about cameras but when you're talking to a good interviewer like Can you do actually forget the cameras are there - I always thought this was just something TV people said to make you feel better but it was actually true. Don't know if it would be different in UK though, as assume there would be more cameras and bright lighting there - anyone been on the TV there? or here for that matter? would be interested to see how other people find the TV experience.

Anyway hope you enjoy it if you watch, and for those who still aren't quite sure what Cine Miles is all about it is definitely worth a watch

Andrea (and Oz)

Maz

Message Posted:
13/02/2010 19:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Enjoy andrea!!!! And Oz!!! Sorry can't worki, don't have 'terrestrial t.v' but I love our Can to bits!

Experience of TV - yes, you know I have, and in terms of studios there is no comparison. Here is warm, friendly and quite unintimidating. Just one camera - maybe two. In U.K bigger, and more frightening until you are used to it, but you hit the nail on the head - lovely Can makes you feel at home.

I am sure you will get addicted to 'the small screen' and will be begging Can to be allowed to go back and do a follow up.

But there is one thing I don't like here - no one cares which is your good side or bad side, and there are no filters, so you look as you are! O.K. for a youthful Andrea, not so good for some of us a couple of years older.

Have you seen Joan Collins latest photo - now there is airbrushing, which would be filtering in the studio.

So, you will have to tell me, and many others, what you have coming up, cos I can't watch - or give me a DVD.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.