North Cyprus Tourist Board - Natural Water on TQB Site ?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Natural Water on TQB Site ?

Natural Water on TQB Site ?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Chegwin

Message Posted:
14/02/2010 09:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 14 in Discussion

I have heard that natural springs have appeared on Turquoise Bay Site due to the recent rainfalls.

Does anyone know if these springs were mapped as I wouldn’t like a fountain in me front room!

Thanks

Chegwin

Pipie

Message Posted:
14/02/2010 15:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 14 in Discussion

It appears to be that a well is on Turquoise bay site , it could be to owners advantage, think of how this could benefit owners in the long summer months .

Just have to give it to Lynx looking at the photos, on the official website and positive feedback on today's ''GLENCOE FORUM ''

Turquoise bay now in the hands of a management company who know how to take a site forward is so encouraging. although still along way to go . Hats of to Lynx up to now !!!

Nice to know that not only is a well on T/B it appears all is well on the site also !!!!!!

rowlo

Message Posted:
14/02/2010 22:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 14 in Discussion

what happens when the rain stops ??? msg1

Chegwin

Message Posted:
15/02/2010 07:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 14 in Discussion

I have further heard, could just be gossip, I am not sure but I will share it anyway.

Someone or a company is supposed to be planning a survey of the area to asses if water recovery would be viable. As there is apparently an aquifer that has revealed itself via a “leakage” to surface somewhere indicating there may very well be recoverable resources then all owners would be contacted to pay for the development of a “free” water system, obviously as long as the depth of the well is feasible and stays wet!

Either gossip or fact it could be good news.

I am only the postie on this so don’t shoot me.

Chegwin

johndp

Message Posted:
15/02/2010 08:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 14 in Discussion

friends had something like this a few years ago the exploring and drilling was about £5K they were all asked (38) to pay towards it but there was so many arguments it didnt go ahead now theyre paying the price

Lazy days

Message Posted:
17/02/2010 09:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 14 in Discussion

I Saw a big boring machine down below TQB yesterday, maybe they are starting to explore

Chegwin

Message Posted:
17/02/2010 09:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 14 in Discussion

That is good news if it is indeed confirming that there may be recoverable water.

I will pop down over the next day or so and check it out myself.

Hopefully some solid information will come back this time.

I have no idea of who is paying for this but I expect that the initial exploration will be picked up by the contractor and he will then work that cost into the projected well/infrastructure completion costs, should they succeed, and pass these costs on to all owners or include them in increased site management fees for the coming years should the management company decide to take the risk.

Just my thoughts on it.

Chegs

Pipie

Message Posted:
17/02/2010 21:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 14 in Discussion

Carefull lazy days you might mistake that boring machine for that big hole you are digging for yourself !!! feedback says to few friends now to dig you out !!!

Another plus point if Lynx have instigated the boring such a professional company, forward thinking and if it is the case working with the developer on this one ''good show i say'' more than what was achieved early last year when we did not have them managing Turquoise bay .

Onwards upwards Lynx !! so glad the past is behind us . It certainly appears that things are moving on in a positive way !!!

gooligan

Message Posted:
17/02/2010 21:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 14 in Discussion

Pipie,what the hell are you smoking?

Chegwin,look on your plans you should have with your contract,TQB is right next door to a river.Whilst you are there go to the beach and head over to the right hand side near the bath tubs and you will find the natural spring.

Pipie

Message Posted:
18/02/2010 11:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 14 in Discussion

Sorry chegwin, went off thread a little Oooops will not do it again .cheers !!!

Chegwin

Message Posted:
18/02/2010 11:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 14 in Discussion

Well, you probably couldn’t help it. Never mind. Apology accepted.

I will update when I have had a look down there. Either tomorrow when I am passing or over the weekend sometime.

Chegs

Lazy days

Message Posted:
18/02/2010 12:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 14 in Discussion

Gooligan Chegwyn

Its a pity she doesn't have a hole big enough to disappear into, she is one sick lady, but hey ho we dont all live in fantasy land

She doesn't know me and makes statements like that, this FEEDBACK she gets must be laced with caustic 'wit' almost every thread from her it's "good feedback" this one or that one, "just curious" but do you notice when she goes in on most threads nobody takes her up they just ignore her, most peeps have her sussed out now.

it's so sad really it's not even one of my threads but she attacks me again.

Gawd what egg could be on somebody's face if Lynx suddenly up and go as well.

Pipie

Message Posted:
18/02/2010 13:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 14 in Discussion

Thank you Chegwin !!!

johndp

Message Posted:
18/02/2010 23:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 14 in Discussion

mess 11 subtle

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.