North Cyprus Tourist Board - MARKETS THIS SUNDAY at the bowling alley and the garden centre Ozankoy
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > MARKETS THIS SUNDAY at the bowling alley and the garden centre Ozankoy

MARKETS THIS SUNDAY at the bowling alley and the garden centre Ozankoy

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Gardening threads posted so far

Sylvia

Message Posted:
18/02/2010 17:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Can anyone tell me if the Bowling Alley market is on this Sunday and also is the market at the garden centre near the petrol station Bella Pais Road on too. Thanx.

If they are are there plenty of stalls there.

Maz

Message Posted:
18/02/2010 20:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Sure are., Why don't you go and take a look at both. The Karakum one starts around 9 (I think) and finishes around 1p.m. and so does the one in the Market Garden place.

As to stalls, last week at Karakum were about 15 - i DON'T know about the Garden Centre, but they are fairly close to each other so go and take a look at both.

I am sure all the stall holders will be delighted to see you. And if the weather is fine, it makes a good morning out.

littleme

Message Posted:
18/02/2010 20:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Pembegul Garden Centre 10 am - 3 pm

Next to K-Pet petrol garage, Between Bellapais traffic lights & Bellapais roundabout.

A GREAT SELECTION OF PLANTS, BOOKS, SHOE’S, PIE & LIQUOR, GIFTS, DVD's, Beauty Products & MUCH MORE

10 TL per stall (includes donation to Cheshire Homes)

For more info call Peler 0533 888 7075

Email: bootfaircyprus@hotmail.com

lushious

Message Posted:
18/02/2010 20:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Yes we are at the garden centre getting alot of people coming its really good atmosphere there. we have hot dogs, teas, coffees, borek, meatball borek, cakes and english pies and mash as well as carpet, books, dvds, playstation games 1.2.3., X box games, clothes, jewellery, bic a brac etc.. something for everyone. We are there from 9.00 till 2.00. So pop long and see us.

Maz

Message Posted:
18/02/2010 20:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

O.K. guys, you push the garden centre, and I suggest that everyone tries both. The Karakum sells all the same stuff, and would also claim 'something for everyone' so I would suggest that everyone takes a look at both.

For those who might want to take a stall, then I can remind you that it is 5tl for a stall and any charities free!

And I have nothing to do with the market, but like to encourage everyone to m ake the most of the many wonderful opportunities that are coming along these days.

It seems that ALL the markets offer the same things and each market has its own personality, so I suggest everyone goes and enjoys.

Sylvia

Message Posted:
19/02/2010 12:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Thanx for your replies, I will pop along to both

blakey1627

Message Posted:
19/02/2010 15:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Hi Sylvia if you are interested in freshly made home baking you can find me at the Star Bowling market. I make quiche, pies and pasties. Also pate and starting on sunday I will be selling scones.

Hope to see you there.

Maz

Message Posted:
19/02/2010 19:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

To Sylvia - enjoy.

If I get out of bed, I might see you there, but hope you enjoy both of them and have a good morningout.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.