North Cyprus Tourist Board - For Sale. wanted new or used 28 to 30gram darts
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > For Sale. wanted new or used 28 to 30gram darts

For Sale. wanted new or used 28 to 30gram darts

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

steveww

Message Posted:
21/02/2010 13:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

28 ,29, 30gram darts wanted, or can anyone tell me where i might buy some locally??

proger1

Message Posted:
22/02/2010 00:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Steve,

I am not sure if it is local enough for you but if you can get to Lefkosa there is a winmau dealer across the road from the bus station called Ergun Sports, big selection.

To get there, head to lefkosa from Girne and at the large roundabout on the edge of Lefkosa turn left and follow the road for I think 3 sets of lights and on your left there is a toyota garage. Turn right and follow the road into town until you get to the roundabout, you can normally turn left and get parked there but the shop is just after the roundabout on the left if you were to go straight across the roundabout just after the mercedes dealership.

The sign above the door says ERGUN Spor, I think his banner was too big but he is very helpful and has a good choice of stuff, just fully restocked the darts stuff.

Closed between either 12 and 1 or 1 and 2. don't remember which but avoid from 12 till 2 and you should be safe.

steveww

Message Posted:
22/02/2010 13:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

many thanks,proger

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.