North Cyprus Tourist Board - Armacom Construction
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Armacom Construction

Armacom Construction

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

blackpool

Message Posted:
22/02/2010 13:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Does any one actually have a positive story ref the property that they bought from this company as the people i have spoken to have nothing but complaints. Un- finished work, stalling over property deeds, failure to answer phones. The problem i believe is that they have built to many propertiies using monies obtained from mortages on properties they have sold hoping to pay back once they have sold these further properties. Since the housing market in UK has colapsed the knock on effect is large numbers of un sold property in Cyprus and an in-ability or reluctance to pay off mortages.This then means any purchasers cannot get the deeds transferred into their name because of outstanding debt. Hope i am wrong but posts on hear seem to indicate that Serhat is not being totally honest when asked questions on the above issues.

Aga Buyers A G

Message Posted:
22/02/2010 13:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

And if you are really lucky you might also get a 'Punch On The Nose' - allegedly one of them has a rather short fuse (or is that short of fuses....)

xxxxx

ROBIN HOOD

Message Posted:
05/03/2010 20:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

MSG 1 Can't help but agree with the last sentence. Still think that you're trying to find a rational explanation for a breech of contract. No ifs , no buts and no maybes. The problem was "happening" long before the the UK market took a dive.

As for message no 2 . I was there.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.