North Cyprus Tourist Board - Water treament systems - register your interest?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Water treament systems - register your interest?

Water treament systems - register your interest?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

EsentepeNo1

Message Posted:
12/06/2008 18:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Hello to you all,

Firstly I should tell you a little bit about myself. I have worked in Cyprus for many years now and I travel back and forth regularly. I have a few business interest in Cyprus and am currently working on several more. I have been building properties there for over 5 years now, and I know the first impression that must give, but I can honestly say we have delivered successfully to many happy customers.

I have recently merged my development company in Cyprus with one of the UK's leading central heating and cooling company's through vested interest we both have in several aspects of the building and maintenance sector in Northern Cyprus.

We are working on developing a installation and maintenance company for central heating, air conditioning and water systems. We will have fully CORGI registered central heating and gas engineers, air conditioning maintenance and plumbing services available. Along with some other interesting products unique to Cyprus.

All our engineers will be operating to UK standards and will be controlled through the Cyprus office by the UK offices. Meaning engineers turning up on time providing a professional service, and most importantly, cleaning up after themselves. We are also implementing a full apprenticeship program to train and hire skilled labour who we will provide the necessary training to as to help maintain local skilled labour.

The reason for this post though is to promote one of our products available to the residential market and i would hope that we do not upset anyone by promoting in such a way. We are not trying to sell anything at this stage, we are simply seeing what level of interest there is for this one particular product, and this is why i have not mentioned any company or product names.

We are going to be introducing a water treatment system to alleviate the hard water issue in Cyprus. I know that there are systems currently available but we feel that ours will be much more competitive and backed up by a full maintenance system. The water in Cyprus, as I’m sure you already know is very hard. It is in fact approximately 85 mg/L which is pushing to the top of the measurement scale for hard water. Our system treats the water will a chemical which is EU approved and completely harmless. The system inhibits the calcium from building up on the inside of pipes, on taps, washing machines etc. If you have had you property for some time without a water treatment system then you will already have a significant level of build up, but what we would do is simply flush the system to clean the pipes and attach the treatment system to allow you to fully benefit from its use.

Along with the water softening system we also offer a magnetic and sludge treatment system. This unit removes through a series of filters the debris that might be found in the water such as dirt, stones and even small metal partials.

As I have already mentioned we are wishing to generate interest as we are currently developing the maintenance side so that you will be giving a very professional service often lacking in Cyprus. If this system is of interest to you then please feel free to contact me through this forum and we will register you interest and contact you with further information and details about our showroom which will have a very large range of products available.

Once again I hope that we have not disrespected the spirit of this forum. We are trying to offer practical and professional solutions to problems people may be having in Cyprus. If this post is of any concern to somebody then please feel free to contact us and we will immediately ask for the post to be removed as we do not wish to upset anybody as we understand the purpose of forums and in particularly, this forum.

Many thanks for your attention and i hope to hear from you.

Alison

Message Posted:
12/06/2008 19:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Why do you hide all of your details if as you say you are "genuine"

Surely you can show the forum some respect by divulging who you are ?????

You can walk into most bars /hotels and everyone is selling these so called systems

wynyardman

Message Posted:
12/06/2008 20:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Esentepe 1,

What TRNC Company, have you merged in the UK?

Lack of detail makes me very suspicious.

If you are acting in good faith, be a little more transparent!

wyn

briggus

Message Posted:
12/06/2008 23:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

I think many people would be interested - if the prices to install and maintenance is reasonable. I am assuming the service will be TRNC wide and not concentrated around Girne?

Inci53

Message Posted:
13/06/2008 01:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Esentepe 1

I agree, why do you hid all of your details?

Incilay

Nunu1

Message Posted:
13/06/2008 04:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Esentepe no1. Very interesting! I think if your are genuine, you really need to show more details about yourself.

Question: Are you a friend of Sophies of an Estate agent based in Karakum?

I think I may have heard of you if you and your company are who I think?

I would be interested in talking to you about business.

People on this Forum want honesty....so again please give us a clue as to who you are?

nunu1

Alison

Message Posted:
13/06/2008 08:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

hello peeps

we got a quote for a system at esentepe hotel of £250 and another in poppin for £195, and comes with a free supply of six replacement filters there is also someone in the coutryard offering this service all have literature to take away,

A

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.