North Cyprus Tourist Board - Chris Bryant EU minister pathetic comments
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Chris Bryant EU minister pathetic comments

Chris Bryant EU minister pathetic comments

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

kavenkoy

Message Posted:
05/03/2010 10:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

http://www.starint.net/

seen this inside the star online .ive read it and sent him an email and would urge others to

it wouldnt change his view perhaps ,but will at least give us some voice and may be make you feel better .

try him on http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/global-issues/institutions/britain-in-the-european-union/chris-bryant

infact if you read his web page he talks of a vision for "human rights " for every EU citizen ,shame it doesnt think TC have any .

kav

go on email him ,lol

Maz

Message Posted:
05/03/2010 19:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

E mail who?> Mr Bryant?

I would appreciate everyone sending me a copy so that I can send it on to Embargoed! as you will see from this week;s Cyprus Observer that Fevzi Hussein, Chairman of E! had some comments to make, expressing the disappointment of all present at unanswered questions and the attitude of Mr Bryant.

E! are particularly keen to have written reports, so if anyone is writing, please send a copy to:

marion@embargoed.org

Thanks!

kavenkoy

Message Posted:
05/03/2010 19:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Yes Marie

ive emailed Mr Bryant (really out of devilment and to clear some facts up for him)

i dont expect a reply ,but if i do i will post .

we have to support where we choose ,but for me the more we do as opposed to moan about decisions the better .

The web link to Mr Bryant down the left "under human rights" is double standards at its best ,and this is why i emailed him

kav

Maz

Message Posted:
06/03/2010 00:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Couldn't agree with you more. No point moaning and groaning and doing nothing. But write and moan and graon can achieve something, and if everyone wrote and moaned and groaned (or at least pointed out some facts that may have been overlooked) there is a chance that somed important ears willbegin to hear.

So, as the Aussies say 'Good on yer' - just wish that more people would do what you have done.

vincehugo

Message Posted:
06/03/2010 10:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Can't seem to access this article - is there another link to it? Or would it be possible to cut/paste the essence of it?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.