North Cyprus Tourist Board - [KYRENIA-WALK-14] One more to clear the list of subscribers
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > [KYRENIA-WALK-14] One more to clear the list of subscribers

[KYRENIA-WALK-14] One more to clear the list of subscribers

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Kyrenia North Cyprus

» Kyrenia Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Sights

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
12/03/2010 09:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Many "swallows" seem to be back from the UK, because I am receiving emails again about new dates for "Kyrenia Walks"! So, before I publish dates for a new Famagusta reading including a walk there, I organise another free "Kyrenia Walk".

=> The date is Sunday March 21. Meeting between 10.15-10.30 am, walk starts at 10.30 and will last about 90 minutes (no climbing).

I have informed several people already (because they are on the Medieval Cyprus Fellowship mailing list) but there are some places left.

If you are interested, mail me for how many people you want to make a reservation and I'll send you a map of the meeting point and other details: mcf.trnc@gmail.com

All reservations will be confirmed by email.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
12/03/2010 16:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Seven places left - and this is REALLY the last Kyrenia Walk this spring...: mcf.trnc@gmail.com for your reservation.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
12/03/2010 17:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

This email made me smile : "Hello Hans. I have just read with dismay on the Cyprus 44 forum that you are doing your last Kyrenia walk on 21 March. I have been 'seeing' your walks advertised on the forum since I was in Cyprus last year and really hoping to catch one of them. I am coming over for a week from 24 March - is there any possibility of you doing a walk during that week in spite of the fact that you have said the walk advertised is really the very last one around Kyrenia? PLEASE

Best wishes

Jane S.

OK (I'm happily sighing!). Again there are more people than I can manage in one walk. Absolutely the last walk: March 21. And the absolutely very last one, Jane S., on March 28...

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
12/03/2010 22:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

If you have subscribed to the Kyrenia Walk nr. 14: check your mail Inbox for the confirmation please. There are a few places left. Bookings for the (free) Walk via email only: mcf.trnc@gmail.com .

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.