North Cyprus Tourist Board - Update on Turquoise bay
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Update on Turquoise bay

Update on Turquoise bay

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Pipie

Message Posted:
13/03/2010 09:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 43 in Discussion

Just had an up date on Turquoise bay and I must say Lynx have had there work cut out with the devastation the rains have brought to the site . The poor drainage system causing mud slides is in itself a hurdle to sort but Lynx have at least posted the problems owners have on the site for all to see what LYNX are up against .

Brilliant communication form Lynx regarding updating owners alongside stating exactly where the money is going re there accounts section .

It is such a pleasure having a management company that informs all owners through a website on exactly how there investments are being looked after . I would think there are a few sites in the TNC that would benefit from this sort of servicep being thousands of miles away communication is of the utmost importance and Lynx are certainly performing well in this department . We continue to have an upward struggle on Turquoise bay but I can honestly say since LYNX have taken over managing the site to me they have updated con't

Pipie

Message Posted:
13/03/2010 10:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 43 in Discussion

con't

us in the most courteous professional manner . We use to dread visiting Turquoise bay to the point we have never once stayed at the apartment crazy when you think we took possesion over 2 years ago.

We are looking forward to visiting shortly so get ready for an update on how the site is looking I will send photos to anyone who wishes any, in the meantime . Credit where credit due . Thank you Lynx

gooligan

Message Posted:
13/03/2010 11:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 43 in Discussion

Pipie,it's been nearly 5 weeks since the last update,it's supposed to be done weekly.I'd hardly call that 'brilliant communication'.

Pipie

Message Posted:
13/03/2010 12:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 43 in Discussion

gooligan . the update is on the website I can verify this as I have read it myself . Now are you an owner ? simply if you are not you would not be able to have access to the website, so in a nutshell what has it got to do with you if you are not an owner ? unless you are just a diciple from a previous dark past who simply is out of the picture now, thank goodness end of !!!

Woodspeckie

Message Posted:
13/03/2010 12:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 43 in Discussion

So Pipie if you have an owners website only owners have access to, why post on here if you don't want anyone to discuss your posted message which has got nothing to do with any non owners?

Pipie

Message Posted:
13/03/2010 12:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 43 in Discussion

Woodspeckle .

The website we have is to inform owners of current information on updates on the complex and accounts/photos etc .it is not a forum .

Goolgan obviously as not got access to this website as he would not have posted what he did . and why would he disagree with my post when clearly we have an update on out website . ???

My post was to make all aware a positive that Lynx is doing a good job and to also raise awarness to other sites that we now have this in situ which is a positive way forward I am all for credit where it is due see no wrong in that do you ?

gooligan

Message Posted:
13/03/2010 13:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 43 in Discussion

pipie,the website has only just been updated after hearing nothing for nearly 5 weeks,they are supposed to update weekly,do you agree?

Why not join the private owners forum like I did?

http://www.glencoecyprus.com/glencoeforum/viewforum.php?f=11

Pipie

Message Posted:
13/03/2010 13:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 43 in Discussion

goolgan in my opinion a weekly udate is asking to much of a company . I find the updates we have with Lynx just fine, remembering that if we have any queries we just E-mail Jackie and we have a reply within days .Can't say fairer than that can you ?

Regarding Glencoes forum it is biased .

Glencoe himself ran Turquoise bay last year decided to pull out on a negative note so he is hardly going to be wanting to see any positive reports surrounding the site is he ? No, Glencoes forum is not for me to much water has gone under the bridge so to speak . Just so pleased we have moved on have LYNX who in my opinion are doing a good job . But proof is in the eating so a full update from me I will be posting as soon as I visit shortly .Watch this space for any one who is interested !!

tamand

Message Posted:
13/03/2010 22:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 43 in Discussion

Pipie you really do take the bikkie, you are making a right fool of you self again, we all know you read the glencoe website but you never post on it or even tried to join the private forum wich has loads of important information on it much more than the lynx one and, we all know the last company pulled out because of none payers its well explained on past posts on here and on http://www.glencoecyprus.com but you just cant let it go can you

Pipie

Message Posted:
13/03/2010 23:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 43 in Discussion

tamand move on I have !!!

RubberDuck

Message Posted:
13/03/2010 23:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 43 in Discussion

Your posts say otherwise Pipie :-P

RubberDuck

Message Posted:
14/03/2010 00:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 43 in Discussion

Pipie, as the last maintenance report on the Lynx site was 1st February would you say that is 'up-to-date' and 'keeping people informed'?

Pipie

Message Posted:
14/03/2010 00:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 43 in Discussion

''Crikey'' It amazes me when you give good feedback, how the few negative folk are just standing in the wings waiting to try and knock any positive posts . Well can I just say here and now you can try all you want ''TOUGH'' Just the same as when I sang from the roof tops regarding bad service I have received in the past, getting good service I intend to sing just as loud regarding good service may it contine to continue Thank you again Lynx . !!!

RubberDuck

Message Posted:
14/03/2010 00:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 43 in Discussion

I am neither negative nor waiting to knock positive posts. I do believe in accuracy though and validation not slanted praise or degradation which are unfounded.

I personally do not think 5 week old information is 'up-to-date' so I asked if you did, which you failed to answer. So, again I ask; 'Pipie, as the last maintenance report on the Lynx site was 1st February would you say that is 'up-to-date' and 'keeping people informed'?'

Pipie

Message Posted:
14/03/2010 00:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 43 in Discussion

Rubberduck

It does not take an A level to work out from your profile that you again just wait in the wings to dis any positive's regarding TURQUOISE BAY .

I have first hand experience that Lynx are moving great strides in moving the site forward, Lynx are forging bridges with the developer so again a positive .

We have minutes documented on the website regarding this meeting between developer /lynx again steps forward by LYNX much needed as it is imperative we all work together .

Did Turquoise bay have any such meeting in 2009 that was documented NO WE DID NOT . Did we have a website showing transparency . NO WE DID NOT . Did we have queries answered via private E-mail ?

I certainly did not .

And all these positives from a company that have just been in situ in just 6 months !!!

We still have a long way to go but if the next 6 months are as productive as the last 6 months with Lynx

all I can say bring it on !!! CON'T

Pipie

Message Posted:
14/03/2010 00:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 43 in Discussion

Rubberduck .

In answer to your question yes I am informed by Jacke from Lynx no problem what so ever . !!!!

tamand

Message Posted:
14/03/2010 00:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 43 in Discussion

Have just been reading back some of the old posts and it seems that you were well informed about what was going on on Turq bay with updates on the web site every 4/5 days but some of the posts say you were sending e-mails about every five minutes to them but had not paid them a penny in the first seven months so they stoped answering you i would have done the same, huh give it up woman we have nowt against Lynx its you thats the problem you just cant let it go

RubberDuck

Message Posted:
14/03/2010 01:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 43 in Discussion

I'm sorry but I do not find the requirement for all owners to email a company individually a particularly ground breaking way of getting news fresher than 5 weeks old and deserving of an OTT thread on a public forum.

I have nothing against Lynx either but cannot agree with you Pipie in your banal posts regarding them which come across as nothing short of arse kissing.

Why do you feel the need to make these posts comparing Lynx to Glencoe? If you had moved on, as you say you have, you wouldn't keep putting down Glencoe.

tamand

Message Posted:
14/03/2010 01:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 43 in Discussion

pipie would you like to go back an read your thread posted one year ago on 14 02 09 at 11.51 titled apartment complexes

read your message 15 and your repeat of it in message 28, then read what someone who lives on the complex said to you messages 18 19 i can pull it back up if thats what you want, but it would only show you up and its really not worth while as it only goes to show how 2 faced some are

do you never stop to think that you might be doing yourself more harm than good, youve been trying to let your propertys for some time now without success and with what i read on here from you i would not even think about renting from you

Pipie

Message Posted:
14/03/2010 01:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 43 in Discussion

Glencoe put themselves down did not need any help from me on that score !!

Rubberduck your terminology regarding creeping I think if you look at all of my posts I am the last person to fall into that box .

There is no comparisan between Glencoe/Lynx .

Lynx out way Glencoe in every way end of, in my book !!!

Tamand you can live in the past what ever rocks your boat .

I look to the future and it is looking good from where I am standing !!!

tamand

Message Posted:
14/03/2010 01:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 43 in Discussion

more to be pitied than scolded,

good night its ovaltine time

I leave the lady to her rants

Pipie

Message Posted:
14/03/2010 01:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 43 in Discussion

Tamand .

Not sure what renting a property has to do with this post re update on TURQUOISE BAY. But at least we agree on one thing you would not want to rent my property and I would not allow you to rent my property so that's out of the way .

Now let us get back to update for Turquoise bay shall we !!

RubberDuck

Message Posted:
14/03/2010 01:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 43 in Discussion

Yes Pipie lets get back to the update! Oh wait, you're the only one that got that...

Pipie

Message Posted:
14/03/2010 09:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 43 in Discussion

Sorry Rubberduck you will need to visit specsavers again as I have said all is on the website.

You can always E-mail Jackie from LYNX who I am certain will answer any questions that you may have.

unless you are not an owner.

If not then perhaps it is questionable why you show so much interest !!!

BillyB

Message Posted:
14/03/2010 16:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 43 in Discussion

How many threads do we have to have of this Pipie and the Greg gang show? Its the same thing! You all need to move on.

Message edited due to inappropriate language.

AJ

Pipie

Message Posted:
14/03/2010 19:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 43 in Discussion

BillyB you are not forced to read . Why dont you take your language to the sewer where it belongs .

essexgirl

Message Posted:
18/03/2010 12:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 27 of 43 in Discussion

Hi

You have not herard from me before but I have been following this 'Glencoe-bashing' for some time now and I really wish Pipie that you would take the advise given and give it a rest.

Everyone has moved on apart from you. Life is TOOOOOOO short for this kind of petty belittling nonsense.There are far too many more important things to be worrying about in NC other than your petty vendetta.

Please for everyone benefit, give up this boring and needless criticism of something now in the past, and move on.Good luck to you and Lynx in the running of Turquoise Bay in the future, but don't keep harpiong back to the past as theres no point and it only makes you look daft.

johndp

Message Posted:
18/03/2010 12:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 28 of 43 in Discussion

Well said essexgirl And from me too, it's about time this person gave it up most of us are utterly fed up with it, isnt it so hiprocritical,

theres another couple husband & wife i think ? who wont leave it alone as well with another m/c and they dont even own on it pure bloody hatred is all it is in my eyes

Pipie

Message Posted:
18/03/2010 12:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 29 of 43 in Discussion

essexgirl

If you read my posts they are all about the present . Would not want to speak about the past. no point'' end of'' thank goodness . essexgirl are you an owner ? have a nice day I know I will !!!

Redwine

Message Posted:
18/03/2010 13:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 30 of 43 in Discussion

Where abouts is torquoise bay which development are we talking about?

Navek

Message Posted:
18/03/2010 13:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 31 of 43 in Discussion

Hi Redwine,

Turquoise Bay is next to Turtle Bay, Esentepe, where Kings Bar is,

Coming from Esentepe, turn right after Lapis "Beachside" where the sign is for Kings Bar,

That will lead you into Turquoise Bay.

Navek

Isabella

Message Posted:
18/03/2010 13:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 32 of 43 in Discussion

I totally agree Johndp. The three of them are friends with each other and cause tremendous upset in the area in order to get what they want then everything after is wonderful.

sienna

Message Posted:
18/03/2010 14:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 33 of 43 in Discussion

Lol Hilarious Isabella!!!!!!! - one day you will find out and yes it is wonderful now

when you do have somthing constructive to say get back to me ............... lol

keith

Message Posted:
18/03/2010 15:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 34 of 43 in Discussion

Isabella dont think people cause trouble for no reason.

There is no smoke without fire .

keith

millzer

Message Posted:
18/03/2010 15:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 35 of 43 in Discussion

Johndp, message 28.

Def something 'fishy' about you, I wonder who you are LOL.

Hmmm, thats rich coming from someone trying to gatecrash their own way onto a committee with their own little band of MCs foot soldiers so they can get what THEY want on their site lol lol lol lol.

Btw, 'husband & wife' have not even posted on this thread until mentioned by you, AND, purely for the record of this thread, have nothing against Glencoe whatsoever and have never mentioned him.

If you channelled your energies to assist your committee in getting your MC to actually sign and work to a proper contract with some proper accounts you might actually get somewhere, but no, you have another agenda like the others to get the committee out to impose your own will, hmmmmm "pure bloody hatred is all it is in my eyes" Lol.

millzer

Message Posted:
18/03/2010 15:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 36 of 43 in Discussion

Message 32 Isabella, just goes to show what YOU know, NOT! We have met pipie twice in almost 4 years, once of which was at an owners meeting 2 years ago, hardly qualifies labelling the three us as 'friends with each other', but hey whatever floats your boat!

Btw I see the blinkers are still very firmly affixed, keep dreaming.

Pipie

Message Posted:
18/03/2010 16:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 37 of 43 in Discussion

Fantastic news .

Lynx appear to be working well with the developer and he is agreeing to work with Lynx/owners this is music to owners ears .

Forward planning is in progress between developer and LYNX so owners should be really pleased with these steps forward .Onwards upwards !!!

breezyboy

Message Posted:
18/03/2010 17:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 38 of 43 in Discussion

Can anyone tell me why it says "new" next to the title of this thread?

flutterby

Message Posted:
18/03/2010 18:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 39 of 43 in Discussion

Re Message 28, have you ever thought about the fact that you may be very, very wrong, and that these may just be owners like yourselves, who are simply trying to help you and save you in the long run? Think about it!!!

johndp

Message Posted:
18/03/2010 22:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 40 of 43 in Discussion

mess 35 please read mess 28 again I think you will find that I mentioned no names or nom de plumes but if the cap fits as they say !!!!!! and i can assure you I am not in any way involved.

I do not own on any of the places being discused but have seen and read all the hatred and twisted so called logic being spouted by a same few incessantly

Mess 39 I am quite capapable of fighting my own battles, they are certainly NOT trying to help me and I never asked them to help me, neither would I wish them to help me why ? because they have proved by their actions on here that they could never be trusted or be impartial on any committe or body of people engaged in the furtherance of any development either in N Cyprus or elsewhere, people who are genuinely interested in honesty and openness dont resort to guttersniping and that is all they are doing end of !!!!!!

Now I'll get back to just reading the trollop lol lol but as it is an open forum i am intitled to my opinion am i not ??

millzer

Message Posted:
18/03/2010 22:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 41 of 43 in Discussion

Therefore, if you do not own anywhere on the places being discussed your comments about our comments are unfounded especially by your own admittance of having no idea what has been going on at these sites. Therefore why have an opinion at all, as without that knowledge your comments are completely irrelevant.

As the MC in questions last words were that they agreed with what had been said there is no more to add

JohnP you haven't a clue, infact your last statement is the funniest of all lolllllllllllllllll considering what has been acheived on our site

you are quiet right it is an open forum and we are allowed our opinions as well, usually factually opinions based on experience. The difference being yours and Isabellas posts are not opinions on a fact or knowledge of the facts, they are your feelings about us personally as it seems you cannot respect our opinion but we are then are expected to respect your !

read the rules of this forum JohnP

millzer

Message Posted:
18/03/2010 23:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 42 of 43 in Discussion

Turquoise Bay owners sorry this has completely gone off topic - blame message 28 going off on his own little agenda

I hope you owners on Turquoise Bay get your site up and running for this season and build on what you already have

Pipie

Message Posted:
19/03/2010 00:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 43 of 43 in Discussion

Cheers Millzer we have a longway to go but it appears to be going in the right direction and it is all down to Lynx !!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.