North Cyprus Tourist Board - Car Repair after Bodywork damage
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Car Repair after Bodywork damage

Car Repair after Bodywork damage

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all Do It Yourself (DIY) threads posted so far

jeffsangrace

Message Posted:
25/03/2010 20:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

I recently had the unfortunate misfortune of someone running into the side of my car - fortunately no one was hurt. I was talking about this at the old mill in Ozankoy where some guy recommended a garage called Tiga. This place is situated over the mountain road towards Ercan, before you get to the 1st roundabout next to the Mardo ice cream place. My concerns were obviously the quality of the work but more importantly the colour match as my car is metallic blue. I need not have worried as i picked my car up today and the colour match was perfect and the quality of the work was outstanding - all for a very reasonable price. I would'nt hesitate to recommend these guys to anyone looking for similar work and apparantly they do service and maintenance work as well. Well done to the Guys at TIGA for doing an excellent job - and thanks very much to the guy who recommended them to me - i'm sorry but i never got your name. Tiga's contact phone number is 05338633264

R.C.T.Man.

Message Posted:
26/03/2010 07:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Well done again , Tony , Hughie & crew.

Geoff1131MK11

Message Posted:
26/03/2010 08:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

I can only confirm jeffsangrace's findings. A few weeks ago some bloody moron thought it would be a bit of fun to 'key' the passenger side of my car. I took it along to Ahmet at Tiga, to see how much it would cost to repair. He got one of the lads to buff it out with a cutting compound, and most of it came out, there is still a slight mark but i can live with that. The cost NIL, Thanks Tiga.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.