North Cyprus Tourist Board - The Rocks Hotel last night
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > The Rocks Hotel last night

The Rocks Hotel last night

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Book North Cyprus Hotels Online: Secure & Easy

» Book Rocks Hotel

scoobydoo

Message Posted:
27/03/2010 07:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Last night we went to see the Frank Sinatra tribute at the Rocks Hotel, and I would like to thank the organisers of the event as it was a super night and well organised.

I hadn't realised that this event was supporting the Children In Need charity, so we were pleased that money was being raised for such a good cause.

There are still some tickets left and I am trying to convince my husband to go again on Sunday!

Hippo

Message Posted:
27/03/2010 09:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Quite agree a wonderfull evening.

There are places available for Sunday so get your hand it your pocket.

LooseBoots

Message Posted:
27/03/2010 10:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Yes, A truly brilliant night . Those going on Sunday will have a fantastic time.

jacktheladett

Message Posted:
27/03/2010 10:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

'Frank' was def. Frank, if you looked away and just listened to his voice you couldn't tell the difference to the real thing, he was very good.

Our only comment was that he could have mixed things up a bit in the first part, a few ballads with a bit of dancy stuff mixed in. The noise level in the room was increasing near the end of the first part as some people were probably getting a bit bored with the same slow melodies.

Enjoyable evening though, and good food and service.

Lilli

Message Posted:
27/03/2010 10:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

im really looking forward to sunday night,i really enjoyed the dean martin tribute, so i know im going to enjoy this one . well done to all the children in need people x

Panchocat

Message Posted:
27/03/2010 11:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

We had a brilliant time too and thoroughly enjoyed the evening. Looking forward to more of the same quality of entertainment later in the year. Well done to the excellent staff at the Rocks but please get some Drambuie behind the ballroom bar!

Well done to the organisers for all their hard work.

parkview

Message Posted:
27/03/2010 13:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Glad you all enjoyed it, as stated in an earlier post we still have some tickets available for tomorrow night. Future events will be The Rat Pack Boys 3-6th June, Colony Roof Terrace, Rocks Hotel, Korineum Golf Club, Caesors Resort, Salamis, The Manhattans Motown Show, 21st and 22nd September, Rocks Hotel and other venue tbc, Sunday 5th December Diane Shaw, Rocks Hotel, one of the best jazz and motown singers around. All of these Supper Club events are in support of The Children in Need Foundation.

All of the above artists can be googled on their UK websites.

crofter

Message Posted:
20/04/2010 16:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Hi Parkview.....we would like to book 4 tickets for the Rat Pack on the Colony Roof on 3 June. Please can you give us a number to call or you can call Sheila on 0533 845 9032.

Thanks.

parkview

Message Posted:
27/04/2010 21:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

Hi Sheila

Sorry I did not reply sooner but just back from UK. The tickets are available from the Colony Hotel reception and I have added you to the seating plan. The tickets are 100 tl for 3 course meal incl all drinks. Look forward to seeing you on the night.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.