North Cyprus Tourist Board - Personal Tuition in TRNC
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Personal Tuition in TRNC

Personal Tuition in TRNC

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

smwredd

Message Posted:
01/04/2010 14:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

My partner finishes lecturing at University of West of England in June and is currently involved in personal tuition locally in Bristol in Maths, Physics and Computer Science for pupils taking O and A levels. Does anyone know if there would be a call for such personal tuition in TRNC. Possibly UK families wanting extra tuition in these subjects for their children. We are based in Alsancak.

Pixie

Message Posted:
02/04/2010 08:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Perhaps you should get in touch with the English school of kyrenia and Sunny lane to offer his/her services, as they may want to recommend him/her to their students.

Also there are quite a few dershanes around which do cater for these courses but as there is not a lot of advertising you would have to know someone who knows someone enrolled, or someone working there.

You could also post an ad in the paper, but I find that word of mouth is the best way to get students.

Other people who might be interested would be families with children going over to the Greek side for education.

Find other teachers who are tutoring and form a network

I can give you the name of a dershane that might be interested to offer your partner some private work or part time work but bear in mind this is very underpriced.

smwredd

Message Posted:
02/04/2010 10:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Thank you, that would be very helpful. He is not looking to make money just something to keep his brain active after he retires! At present he is doing work for Personal Tutors and Fleet Tutors in the UK. You can email me on s_m_wredden@hotmail.com.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.