North Cyprus Tourist Board - The BBC wants your opinion if you are living in or were born in Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > The BBC wants your opinion if you are living in or were born in Cyprus

The BBC wants your opinion if you are living in or were born in Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

Maz

Message Posted:
02/04/2010 23:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

The BBC are asking for comments from Cypriots or those living in , or in Cyprus on what their views are in relation to the current talks and expectations.

Why not take a look and if you have a strong opinion, place a comment. If they don't know how people feel they cannot come to any conclusions. They may not publish what you write, but it could help them. Try the link below!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8599472.stm

Maz

Message Posted:
03/04/2010 17:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Please do not get confused from the other posting by Henrik. The BBC have specifically asked for comments from people with the question "Do you live in Cyprus or were you born in Cyprus/......' so any of you who live here can give an opinion. It is NOT for Cypriots only.

So come on, here is your chance to help the BBC to know how people think and feel regarding the future of Cyprus.

Whether it is published or not doesn't matter in way, because someone will read it and 'digest it'

elko2

Message Posted:
03/04/2010 18:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

I have not seen any comments yet, did I miss it?

ismet

Maz

Message Posted:
03/04/2010 20:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Neither have I, Ismet. I think a lot of us have written and the BBC is obviously taking the week-end off. They say they will be read, and edited (or not) and may be used or not, but I would have thought by now that SOMETHING would be on the web page.

Maybe it is one way for us to learn patience! Flipping annoying, though. And it doesn't encourage people, does it. I did get a computerised acknowledgement so I know it got through.

So, let's all write and then we can all write and complain. But maybe Monday will be the day - after all it is Easter week-end in U.K, so maybe they have all gone off looking for their Chocolate eggs.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.